Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 45)

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarica

Instagram media iamprats - Rickshaw ride early in d morning to d sets of Hum Hai Na ...

Hvala Sara sto si postavila Sidove i Pratsine slike ovde, kao i links i clanke. Prats je prekrasna. Drago mi je da ce Surekha Sikri glumiti u drugoj seriji i zelim joj puno srece.Smile

Thank you Sara for posting Sid's and Prat's pictures here and links and articles. Prats is beautiful. Happy to read that Surekha Sikri will play in another show. Good luck to her.
Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktaIvone12ViswasrutiTulasi14Sarica

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ivone12

Originally posted by Sneha...Love

Good morning dear friends Hug

I was not around, since Monday my old PC started to make problems for me, I could not be longer than 5 minutes OL, it just turned itself off. Than on Tuesday afternoon it just died on me, so I called Service and a man come yesterday afternoon to repair it...So it took him long, but he did it, and I am back...I will reply to you later on ...just  wanted to say: WELCOME BACK TULASI !!! It is nice to have you back here again. I do not know if you posted already, but, take your time, rest from the journey and come back here where all of us expect you with love and open arms Hug

Dobro jutro svimaHug, ovih me dana nije bilo jer mi je kompjuter bio na izdisaju i ovi iz servisa su mi rekli da ga ne palim  dok ne dodje majstor. Cika MAJSTOR (ljubi ga BrankaBig smile) je dosao i uspeo da popravi ovu moju krntiju...Doci cu kasnije da odgovorim na postove, sada cu samo pokusati da postavim jedan video sa YT...jutros je preminuo Kemal Monteno, pjevac moje mladosti.Cry Pocivao u miru Kemice, sto bi reko njegov jaran Zdravko. Svaka njegova pjesma dira u dusu i budi sjecanja na divne dane mladosti...Pocivaj u miru duso draga.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT4bFUg3t_M[/YOUTUBE]

Suze mi same teku za Kemalom Montenom   ,, i pjesmama skojim sam odrasla i koje volim sluat stalno ..Cry

I ja sam isplakala suze, slusajuci njegove prekrasne pjesme. Mora da smo odrastale u isto vrijeme, draga moja Dragice...mada je on bio pjevac za sva vremena i unosio je radost u srca svih generacija. Sada kada sam bila kod kuce, oko Nove Godine, gledala sam ga na TV i bas je bio veseo i nasmejan i mnogo me je iznenadio i rastuzio njegov odlazak...

Dragica said that she cried a lot when she heard that a great ExYu singer Kemal Monteno died...she said she loved to listen his songs as she grow up, and she listen them still ...

He was really very popular, and his songs touched hearts and souls of all the people from ExYu. He lived in Sarajevo , Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Edited by Sneha...Love - 25 January 2015 at 6:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktaIvone12ViswasrutivibrajTulasi14Sarica

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Sneha...Love]
Tulasi14

love you D! This is what I want to post in the wandere thread without knowing what was going and we discussed that she can take  break from me and I will not hold her? That is when I found what she wrote? I did not take seriously and I posted normal comment in the thread.i saw yours n Bikca 's post   But still I was so ignorant or stupid ,it did not click me becz we r having normal discussions.By the end of the conversation I used to say  udipona means fall off I never used say bye.i wish if I can go back n change things n see what she wants to tell me in the last phone call,which I have to disconnect abruptly becz I have to take Krishna's teacher call n here also I took her granted thinking that she will call me the next three days only PMs .i just have to move forward and here also learned a lesson.Everyday is a learning process.Confused

[QUOTE]

Love you back sweetie Heart  Hug

My dear Tulasi, you knew Seetha so well, you were blessed to have a chance to speak with her, to hear her voice, to hear her laughter...to joke with her, to spoke with her, to share with her your feelings...nobody of us, or let's say most of us (not sure about Manu) never had that chance.

Count your blessings, my dear, and cherish those memories...
And never forget that she loved you so much...

You know how Seetha was, always caring for other people feelings, especially those close to her heart...she would never do anything that would hurt you, or any other of her friends...I am sure she wanted to go without a word, just disappear without a trace (that is when she started to talk to you about breaking from you)...but she couldn't..so she told me, she knew I was strong enough to bear this...Don't blame yourself, dear, how could you know...that was the time when Krishna fall from that monkeybars, Seetha knew that you already had a lots to worry about, so she spare you to worry for her as well...because she just care for you so much...you, on the other hand, could not know that those were last days of Seetha. Nobody knew that...how could you know...so you just act normally , and that is fine...She loved you, and she understood.

WE ARE ALL JUST WALKING EACH OTHER HOME

Really, Seetha would not like to see you like this, Tulasi...as Riya said in her post : The Time and Tide never waits...we can not go back in time...we should go forward, Seetha would want us to do just that...She would hope that you will forgive her for not telling you, and that you will forgive yourself, whatever you need to forgive, and move on, cherishing memories on her...
She would like to see you smiling, writing poems, painting with Krishna...she would like to see you happy...
Winnie the Pooh

As for her thread in Writer's Corner...Avi, Madhuri and I started to post Seetha's literary work there in her thread...that was what Madhuri was talking about...so last night, while I was roaming through Seetha's posts on BV forum I saw one post where she greeted all members there because she was planning to go to her mother's village...there was your reply to her, about memories you have from visiting your mother's place...so I posted it together with Seetha's post, that's what Madhuri was talking about...When you have time...go and check there...Smile

As for her idea to make a book, I just know that she used to tell me that this our PMs compiled together would made a great story about friendship...she even started to send me recently our PMs pilled together, and I asked her what she is doing...she said, you better keep them safe on some place because you used to erased all your PMs from Inbox, so we should be sure that it will not happened again LOL

(really it used to happened to me...my Inbox would fill so quickly, and to be able to get some new PM, I would delete some old ones (never hers), and once it happened that instead of Delete selected I pressed Delete all, and all my PMs were lost...She was completely horrified when I told her that...me to...but I found later on that I have most of her PMs saved in my  Outbox. Big smile)

thank you for always being there and helping me HeartHug .Yes,I am blessed to talk to her every day,started calling her right after her mom passed away.I keep on thinking certain things,the way they happened.Well! From time to time I feel sad for not being there in the last days.
   Yes,she did complain on regular basis something got deleted from her PMs or the long Pms she used to write got erased from the word.She has good sense of humor and she used to make  me laugh crazily .Yes everyday she used to tell me where she posted  her posts and asked me to go nd look.She took care of me like her daughter and I am really lucky to have her in my life for a short time but the impact is big.
Once again thank you n love you all! Branka,Riya,Vibha,Padma ,manu and all my Rainbowians .takecare. Hug

AvyaktaIvone12ViswasrutiSaricavibrajSneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Edited by Tulasi14 - 25 January 2015 at 9:42pm

AvyaktaIvone12ViswasrutiSaricavibrajSneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Happy repbulic day ! A very good morning and remembering all those great people lost their lives fighting for our countries and keeping us safe and peace and love and happiness!to all those great souls! A big salute!i

Edited by Tulasi14 - 25 January 2015 at 9:52pm

AvyaktaIvone12ViswasrutivibrajSaricaSneha...Love

Sarica IF-Rockerz
Sarica
Sarica

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Happy Republic Day to all my Indian FrinendsHug

AvyaktaIvone12ViswasrutivibrajSneha...Love

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Good evening my dear rainbow friends ! Have a nice long weekend ! If you have time please visit once to writers corner , and have a look in to Branka's beautiful posts of Seetha and some of their fondest PMs sharing their feelings in their unique friendly way ! Tulasi your words are also remembered there .
thank you! Maduri ! i will check it lately not visiting that thread becz I feel guilty and upset becz the last three days I was not in touch with her only thru PMs just couple of lines becz me busy with my own issues and it is very hard to get over it may be I will never will.HeartHugThankyou Maduri and avyakta !
Tulasi what an outpour of feelings , what a downpour of remembrances , because of strong bonding with her you all shared , it is difficult to all of you to recover from that shock , losing her so suddenly is a painful experience I can understand , Riya wisely and in a very meaningful way advised us , please come out of that pain Tulasi , you were not aware of her situation at that time and those are all bygone days and by the time you realised it was too late . Cherish her words and laughter , you are lucky to have those experiences , now beautiful memories .

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 26 January 2015 at 12:46am

AvyaktaIvone12vibrajTulasi14Sneha...Love

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Branka and Tulasi , I am speechless after reading these pages . A text book for writing and a guide to friendship , these lines contain the essence of the relation you shared with Seetha

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 26 January 2015 at 4:03am

AvyaktaIvone12Tulasi14vibrajSneha...Love

Go to top