Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 44)

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Good evening my dear rainbow friends ! Have a nice long weekend ! If you have time please visit once to writers corner , and have a look in to Branka's beautiful posts of Seetha and some of their fondest PMs sharing their feelings in their unique friendly way ! Tulasi your words are also remembered there .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktavibrajTulasi14Sneha...Love

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avyakta

Hello my dear rainbow friends , have a nice day . Branka , thanks for sharing Seetha's words . Always something special in her expressions to you ,and some fondness in your remembering her. Very sad ,it is already 2 months , still I have that shock and sorrow after reading your Empress ... Thread . I can't describe my feelings first time I read those words . A saddest moment in my life and sent a pm to Madhuri . She was slipped in to shock and really cried while talking with me .

Hello my dear Avi Hug  Good Evening all my sweet Rainbowians Hug

You are most welcome, Avi.Smile I can imagine how you or Madhuri, or all the other friends of Seetha, must have felt while reading that thread...for me it was one of a hardest things to do...to wrote those words, I could not see my keyboard from tears that were filling my eyes, uncontrollable....I just could not believe myself what I was writing, my heart was breaking, my soul just did not want to accept that, and yet, she give me that task to do, and I had to do it. Broken Heart

Setha is always present here in this place Over the Rainbow, and she will always be present here, because all of us here, have a fond memories on our friend, and that will never change...Heart

I remember when I opened the first Rainbow...I sent her a PM...

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 5:39pm
CC: seetha74
Hello Seetha, my sweet soul connected sisterHeart Hug...thanks God our souls have no limited supply of connectivity Smile so we can be connected forever, and understand each other, in this and all the other lives Embarrassed  Sorry to hear about those limitation, no pictures till we meet again in July, but since you are able to read , here is something I want you to check WinkBig smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4072078

Now, what you say??Embarrassed Your soulmate went crazy and opened a CC LOL I added your name there, without asking you Embarrassed but  you don't ask your mirror image, right WinkLOL Language will be no problem, because the language of that CC is love, and we all understand that, esspecially when PratsHeart is concerned, because it will be mainly about Prats (SY as well)Day Dreaming

So you see, your friend lost all her marbles LOLLOLLOL Do not feel preasure, I just thought about you, and my fingers type your name there Heart Love you hamesha...Take care dear.Hug

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : SEETHA.K
Sent : 26 June 2014 at 1:32am

SmileSneha ..my dear soul connected lovely sister ...visited our heaven and greeted all and then went to FC and there said, Hi to everyone and here I am to greet my mirror image in her early morning ! Let me plant a gentlle kiss on your forehead and caress your hair which is swaying all over your face because of the morning breeze's presence around ! With the wind I sent a message to you  ..did you hear it ? If not close your eyes and think ...in the meantime I will pour some roses on your heart and sprinkle sweet fragrances of  Jasmines around you ...OK ...now you can open your eyes and read this for few smiles ! with love seethaHug

Here is a bunch of  Jasmine flowers ...and yes few white roses for your Vase ! Jasmines are to cool your heart with their presence nearer to it and Roses are for greeting you in the morning and giving you a pleasant feeling !

SmileI want to plant a floral garden around you and make you sit comfortable there ...and then hold your hand and wanted to talk with you for a while ...but both of us are busy in life front ...so we have to dream for that solace for a moment and have to come back to actual situation !

Take Care Scraps, Comments and Images for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook

Rose images, rose scraps, rose day wishes for Orkut, Myspace

Edited by Sneha...Love - 25 January 2015 at 10:22am

AvyaktaViswasrutivibrajTulasi14

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha...Love

Originally posted by Tulasi14

This one I wrote on the same day that is november 24 at 9am.Some where on the rainbow I have seen many colorful birds,they built a nest so securely  and with colors of love celebrated life .One day they realized the nest was destroyed by the storm.The remnants are visible.But nothing can be done but have to start the life,all over again.They said to themselves ,we  are the strength,we are the power  We can do it.Yes,we are living in an inperfectWorld.But yet trying to make perfect so that the imperfect world is blessed and showered with happiness of rainbow colors.Yet we keep trying trying trying untill we get perfect.With out imperfections we can never become perfect.

Our lives are on the run from the time we are born,
We know when we are born,we don't know when we die,
Life has its turns and twists,we have to live with it.
From time to time we running away from the people who live,
Just to rethink our priorities in life,that does not mean ,
We have to leave our friends,
We are running away from ourselves our own soul and ourself,
Why this madness.? That is the way it is.
Destiny lies with in destination,this is the way of life ,
If you have questions and you have answers  with in heart and it lies with you .
World is you ,you know the truth .if you know that you will find peace with in yourself.

This i wrote because back and forth  me Seetha  discussed and I guess that made me write like this!!!

Hello TulasiHeart, just now I saw this post. Welcome back, dear Hug

Hope you rested from traveling and that now you are enjoying with your family in your home. Smile

You wrote that beautifuly.ClapClapClap.it is so true, all the answers we need lay within us, we just have to look deep and find them. Nobody is perfect, and even those who believe they are have some flaw...Anyway, world would not be such an interesting place to live in, if everything is so perfect...

Today is two months without Seetha, missing her so much...Here is what she wrote to me about perfection:

My advise is never deviate your attention towards perfection while expressing your feelings .!---concentrate only on expression ...that is  more required dear, for good writing ..I know... you know better than me !!!Smile

No need to take any tension ! Everybody is doing mistakes including you and me !

love you D! This is what I want to post in the wandere thread without knowing what was going and we discussed that she can take  break from me and I will not hold her? That is when I found what she wrote? I did not take seriously and I posted normal comment in the thread.i saw yours n Bikca 's post   But still I was so ignorant or stupid ,it did not click me becz we r having normal discussions.By the end of the conversation I used to say  udipona means fall off I never used say bye.i wish if I can go back n change things n see what she wants to tell me in the last phone call,which I have to disconnect abruptly becz I have to take Krishna's teacher call n here also I took her granted thinking that she will call me the next three days only PMs .i just have to move forward and here also learned a lesson.Everyday is a learning process.Confused

AvyaktaViswasrutivibrajSneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha...Love

Originally posted by Avyakta

Hello my dear rainbow friends , have a nice day . Branka , thanks for sharing Seetha's words . Always something special in her expressions to you ,and some fondness in your remembering her. Very sad ,it is already 2 months , still I have that shock and sorrow after reading your Empress ... Thread . I can't describe my feelings first time I read those words . A saddest moment in my life and sent a pm to Madhuri . She was slipped in to shock and really cried while talking with me .

Hello my dear Avi Hug  Good Evening all my sweet Rainbowians Hug

You are most welcome, Avi.Smile I can imagine how you or Madhuri, or all the other friends of Seetha, must have felt while reading that thread...for me it was one of a hardest things to do...to wrote those words, I could not see my keyboard from tears that were filling my eyes, uncontrollable....I just could not believe myself what I was writing, my heart was breaking, my soul just did not want to accept that, and yet, she give me that task to do, and I had to do it. Broken Heart

Setha is always present here in this place Over the Rainbow, and she will always be present here, because all of us here, have a fond memories on our friend, and that will never change...Heart

I remember when I opened the first Rainbow...I sent her a PM...

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 5:39pm
Hello Seetha, my sweet soul connected sisterHeart Hug...thanks God our souls have no limited supply of connectivity Smile so we can be connected forever, and understand each other, in this and all the other lives Embarrassed  Sorry to hear about those limitation, no pictures till we meet again in July, but since you are able to read , here is something I want you to check WinkBig smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4072078

Now, what you say??Embarrassed Your soulmate went crazy and opened a CC LOL I added your name there, without asking you Embarrassed but  you don't ask your mirror image, right WinkLOL Language will be no problem, because the language of that CC is love, and we all understand that, esspecially when PratsHeart is concerned, because it will be mainly about Prats (SY as well)Day Dreaming

So you see, your friend lost all her marbles LOLLOLLOL Do not feel preasure, I just thought about you, and my fingers type your name there Heart Love you hamesha...Take care dear.Hug

Sent by : SEETHA.K
Sent : 26 June 2014 at 1:32am

SmileSneha ..my dear soul connected lovely sister ...visited our heaven and greeted all and then went to FC and there said, Hi to everyone and here I am to greet my mirror image in her early morning ! Let me plant a gentlle kiss on your forehead and caress your hair which is swaying all over your face because of the morning breeze's presence around ! With the wind I sent a message to you  ..did you hear it ? If not close your eyes and think ...in the meantime I will pour some roses on your heart and sprinkle sweet fragrances of  Jasmines around you ...OK ...now you can open your eyes and read this for few smiles ! with love seethaHug

Here is a bunch of  Jasmine flowers ...and yes few white roses for your Vase ! Jasmines are to cool your heart with their presence nearer to it and Roses are for greeting you in the morning and giving you a pleasant feeling !

SmileI want to plant a floral garden around you and make you sit comfortable there ...and then hold your hand and wanted to talk with you for a while ...but both of us are busy in life front ...so we have to dream for that solace for a moment and have to come back to actual situation !

Take Care Scraps, Comments and Images for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook

Rose images, rose scraps, rose day wishes for Orkut, Myspace

sneha my love,Branka I don't  know if Seetha discussed with you but she used to tell me that that she wants to  publish all your PMs has a book and   How you gals connected?thank you for sharing!Hug

AvyaktaViswasrutivibrajSneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Good evening my dear rainbow friends ! Have a nice long weekend ! If you have time please visit once to writers corner , and have a look in to Branka's beautiful posts of Seetha and some of their fondest PMs sharing their feelings in their unique friendly way ! Tulasi your words are also remembered there .
thank you! Maduri ! i will check it lately not visiting that thread becz I feel guilty and upset becz the last three days I was not in touch with her only thru PMs just couple of lines becz me busy with my own issues and it is very hard to get over it may be I will never will.HeartHug Thankyou Maduri and avyakta !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktaViswasrutiSneha...Love

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya_ss9

Hello beautiful people , hope you all are well, fit fittum fit. Big smile
I have been busy , so sorry. I was waiting for a bee to leave the nest .

Here is something for all of you.

Wise Quotes

We females are like a tree, absorbing all, the love and the hatered.
We give the shade and the sunshine...embrace all.

We have the patience...we are the strong ones.  Big smile 

Smart Wise Quotes Sayings Cool Life Perfect Live

I just wish sometimes the time to go back when Seetha was with us.

I just wish the time to go back...just so that my date with her to be fulfilled.

But I know time and tide never waits .

I am so happy to see your post here, my sweet DidiHug, sad I was not around when you post it...full of hope that next time you passes by <hopefully soon> I will meet you here Heart Hug

Love all the Quotes that you posted, they are so true...love a Tree Quote Smile

I share your wishes...I share your pain...Your colors are missing from this place, so you better find a time to come here...
Big smile

rainbow // maya angelou #favorite Big smile You for sure are, and always was, a rainbow in my cloudy days...so, nowadays I am missing you here ...Disapprove

So here are few Quotes for you, sestro slatka Heart

be happy with simple pleasures &amp; have courage when things go wrong // laura ingalls wilder

AvyaktavibrajTulasi14

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Originally posted by vibraj

Happy week-end M adhuri!Smile
Smile Thank you Vibha !Have a nice afternoon dear . 
Wrote something and hesitating to post , not so good .
Avi ,good to meet you hereHug , hope you got good gifts from your brothers for Bihu . Smile
Work hard for now , so that you can enjoy the  life laterTongue . This is the time to concentrate on studies , the entire life is waiting there for you with dreams in platter , good  wishes as gifts .
Seetha's Sneha , Thank you . 
Tulasi , enjoy your India trip , this is the time , many flowers bloom and many girls to  smile , pleasant weather to indulge in day-dreams . 
Seetha's every expression on Pratyusha is worth framing  and hang it in our heart . 
Ahila must felt very happy after reading Seetha's words on her creation ! Smile
Have a nice time my dear Rainbow friends !

You are most welcome, Madhuri Smile

That bold sentence up there reminded me on something...Big smile 
It was a while ago, so I searched for it...it went like this:

Sent by : seetha74
Sent : 16 November 2014 at 9:02am

Sneha ...good evening dear !Have a nice time ! Just now finished the writing of some lines ...yet to give finishing touches ...still to edit ...but read it as if other person's words, and felt like --not so impressive . so left the idea of posting it ! Just for you, to read it and delete ! please ... remember it is not good ...not edited too ...going out ...will be back after few hours ...to talk with you in leisure !Hope you recovered well from weakness ...I think you can have your dose of coffee from now on . With hugs your's seetha
Here is the anguish of a girl ...---

Every girl grows up dreaming of her knight in shining armor, the fairy tale prince who would sweep her off her feet and take her to a land where a "happily ever after" exists ! When in love, it is a thing of joy to be able to tell your loved one just how much he means to you, and what better way to do it than she swayed with him while expressing her love for him,with utmost sincerity and passion !!...

Posted: 16 November 2014 at 11:50am

Hello SeethaHug, this is so beautiful Day Dreaming , I do not understand why you do not like to post it...It is just what Sagarika would thinking this days, facing some small things in everyday life of Mishra Family. Ending is like the most beautiful poem about doubts and longing every woman went through...It is so beautifully written, as always...ClapClapClap

I LOVE IT REALLY!!!

Love you dear. Have a great day. Smile

Sent by : seetha74
Sent : 16 November 2014 at 4:24pm

Sneha ...1 hour back came home and saw your PM and re read it and tried to correct few lines and added few and edited it and posted it there ...but a question is lingering in my mind ...it is not an OS ,not a soliloquy ,not a narration ...then what i have to call it ? Since yesterday ...while cooking and doing other things ,,carried pen and paper with me and noted the feelings and ideas whenever they struck me ...and that compilation of lines were sent by me to you to confuse you too ...now to confuse everybody and may be someone will scold me too ...what do you mean by this ..my dear confused soul ? --Let us see !

Posted: 16 November 2014 at 6:51pm

Seetha, my dear friendHug, have no idea when you send this, I was in a rainbow place reading and answering on some posts...12 pages still to go... I saw one of yours, with Quote I liked, so you have my reply there, check it when you'll have time...so while I was roaming in that place over the rainbow (will go back there, once I send you this...the other two PMs will read tomorrow) and talking to myself Big smile I was thinking about Prats and her Sagarika, so most of my replies there, have a traces of her in them...

Why do we have to give a name to everything that we do, or write, why do we have to call it anything, it's beauty goes beyond the title you would put on it ...I am sure,though, that you put a great title Big smile.

That is such an exquisite diving into  the woman soul and feelings that dwell there...It is an OS...why not...beautiful and romantic...will go later and check it...but first I have to finish this what I started...Love you dear... Have a great day ! See you , my sweet friend and starry wanderer...do not worry about your beautiful writing, everybody will love it, because it reflects a state Saagarika is in, and we all have those feelings in us, somehow...so, nothing to worry about...Big smile

So, guess all the writers go through that phase...like Seetha did a while ago...like you did now...The OS that she was not sure to post or not, was Sagarika's Soliloquy! Smile

This was the look on my face, when I read it first timeDay Dreaming, and after she said she will not post it ShockedOuch

People Just LOVED IT...Vibha wrote to me that she read Seetha's new OS where every word is a gem...so I send her PM saying:Was I right or..was I RIGHT????Approve 

So Madhuri, dear, please post that what you wrote...(I mean, ALWAYS post what you wrote)...I am sure we will all like it...The truth is, we all love to read stories..we yearn after new stories...we all love how you write...and I know, without even reading it , that it just can not be bad...Approve

PleaseEmbarrassed, post it as a present to all of us during this HHN free days Smile

AvyaktaViswasrutiTulasi14

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE]Tulasi14

love you D! This is what I want to post in the wandere thread without knowing what was going and we discussed that she can take  break from me and I will not hold her? That is when I found what she wrote? I did not take seriously and I posted normal comment in the thread.i saw yours n Bikca 's post   But still I was so ignorant or stupid ,it did not click me becz we r having normal discussions.By the end of the conversation I used to say  udipona means fall off I never used say bye.i wish if I can go back n change things n see what she wants to tell me in the last phone call,which I have to disconnect abruptly becz I have to take Krishna's teacher call n here also I took her granted thinking that she will call me the next three days only PMs .i just have to move forward and here also learned a lesson.Everyday is a learning process.Confused

[QUOTE]

Love you back sweetie Heart  Hug

My dear Tulasi, you knew Seetha so well, you were blessed to have a chance to speak with her, to hear her voice, to hear her laughter...to joke with her, to spoke with her, to share with her your feelings...nobody of us, or let's say most of us (not sure about Manu) never had that chance.

Count your blessings, my dear, and cherish those memories...
And never forget that she loved you so much...

You know how Seetha was, always caring for other people feelings, especially those close to her heart...she would never do anything that would hurt you, or any other of her friends...I am sure she wanted to go without a word, just disappear without a trace (that is when she started to talk to you about breaking from you)...but she couldn't..so she told me, she knew I was strong enough to bear this...Don't blame yourself, dear, how could you know...that was the time when Krishna fall from that monkeybars, Seetha knew that you already had a lots to worry about, so she spare you to worry for her as well...because she just care for you so much...you, on the other hand, could not know that those were last days of Seetha. Nobody knew that...how could you know...so you just act normally , and that is fine...She loved you, and she understood.

WE ARE ALL JUST WALKING EACH OTHER HOME

Really, Seetha would not like to see you like this, Tulasi...as Riya said in her post : The Time and Tide never waits...we can not go back in time...we should go forward, Seetha would want us to do just that...She would hope that you will forgive her for not telling you, and that you will forgive yourself, whatever you need to forgive, and move on, cherishing memories on her...
She would like to see you smiling, writing poems, painting with Krishna...she would like to see you happy...
Winnie the Pooh

As for her thread in Writer's Corner...Avi, Madhuri and I started to post Seetha's literary work there in her thread...that was what Madhuri was talking about...so last night, while I was roaming through Seetha's posts on BV forum I saw one post where she greeted all members there because she was planning to go to her mother's village...there was your reply to her, about memories you have from visiting your mother's place...so I posted it together with Seetha's post, that's what Madhuri was talking about...When you have time...go and check there...Smile

As for her idea to make a book, I just know that she used to tell me that this our PMs compiled together would made a great story about friendship...she even started to send me recently our PMs pilled together, and I asked her what she is doing...she said, you better keep them safe on some place because you used to erased all your PMs from Inbox, so we should be sure that it will not happened again LOL

(really it used to happened to me...my Inbox would fill so quickly, and to be able to get some new PM, I would delete some old ones (never hers), and once it happened that instead of Delete selected I pressed Delete all, and all my PMs were lost...She was completely horrified when I told her that...me to...but I found later on that I have most of her PMs saved in my  Outbox. Big smile)

AvyaktaViswasrutivibrajTulasi14

Go to top