Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) - Page 34

Posted: 9 years ago
Tulasi14

love you D! This is what I want to post in the wandere thread without knowing what was going and we discussed that she can take  break from me and I will not hold her? That is when I found what she wrote? I did not take seriously and I posted normal comment in the thread.i saw yours n Bikca 's post   But still I was so ignorant or stupid ,it did not click me becz we r having normal discussions.By the end of the conversation I used to say  udipona means fall off I never used say bye.i wish if I can go back n change things n see what she wants to tell me in the last phone call,which I have to disconnect abruptly becz I have to take Krishna's teacher call n here also I took her granted thinking that she will call me the next three days only PMs .i just have to move forward and here also learned a lesson.Everyday is a learning process.😕

Originally posted by Sarica

Hvala Sara sto si postavila Sidove i Pratsine slike ovde, kao i links i clanke. Prats je prekrasna. Drago mi je da ce Surekha Sikri glumiti u drugoj seriji i zelim joj puno srece.😊

Thank you Sara for posting Sid's and Prat's pictures here and links and articles. Prats is beautiful. Happy to read that Surekha Sikri will play in another show. Good luck to her.
😊
Originally posted by Ivone12

Suze mi same teku za Kemalom Montenom   ,, i pjesmama skojim sam odrasla i koje volim sluat stalno ..😭

I ja sam isplakala suze, slusajuci njegove prekrasne pjesme. Mora da smo odrastale u isto vrijeme, draga moja Dragice...mada je on bio pjevac za sva vremena i unosio je radost u srca svih generacija. Sada kada sam bila kod kuce, oko Nove Godine, gledala sam ga na TV i bas je bio veseo i nasmejan i mnogo me je iznenadio i rastuzio njegov odlazak...

Dragica said that she cried a lot when she heard that a great ExYu singer Kemal Monteno died...she said she loved to listen his songs as she grow up, and she listen them still ...

He was really very popular, and his songs touched hearts and souls of all the people from ExYu. He lived in Sarajevo , Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Edited by Sneha...Love - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sneha...Love

Edited by Tulasi14 - 9 years ago
Happy repbulic day ! A very good morning and remembering all those great people lost their lives fighting for our countries and keeping us safe and peace and love and happiness!to all those great souls! A big salute!i
Edited by Tulasi14 - 9 years ago
Happy Republic Day to all my Indian Frinends🤗
Originally posted by Tulasi14

thank you! Maduri ! i will check it lately not visiting that thread becz I feel guilty and upset becz the last three days I was not in touch with her only thru PMs just couple of lines becz me busy with my own issues and it is very hard to get over it may be I will never will.❤️🤗Thankyou Maduri and avyakta !
Tulasi what an outpour of feelings , what a downpour of remembrances , because of strong bonding with her you all shared , it is difficult to all of you to recover from that shock , losing her so suddenly is a painful experience I can understand , Riya wisely and in a very meaningful way advised us , please come out of that pain Tulasi , you were not aware of her situation at that time and those are all bygone days and by the time you realised it was too late . Cherish her words and laughter , you are lucky to have those experiences , now beautiful memories .Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
Branka and Tulasi , I am speechless after reading these pages . A text book for writing and a guide to friendship , these lines contain the essence of the relation you shared with SeethaEdited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
Happy Republic Day to all the country people and friends