Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 34)

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha...Love

Originally posted by Avyakta

Thank you Sarica for this beautiful picture of our princess !
Instagram media by iamprats
This picture reminds me, once Seetha saw the beautiful Prats in her wedding attire , posted by Ahilajkula , she wrote few lines there , under that beautiful picture .----

Ahila my dear Duska ... do you have any objection ...if I want to hide this beauty in my eyes ??

Do you have any objection ...if I adorn her on the sky and instruct the Sun to go away ..her looks are enough to lighten up the entire world ...?!!!

If I order the Moon to hide his face ...otherwise he may lose his fame as lover's inspiration ...!!!

We praised Her, we blessed Her, we adored Her, we glorified Her, and we wonder who is this beautiful  girl who draw the attention of the entire world ,who stand tall on the  acme ...the  highest point of perfect beauty ,and  this  pretty woman  in front of our eyes...  who smiles like apple blossoms...walks like   swaying wind , sings  like  Natures' musical musings ,  her  presence  is like a sweet fragrance of a floral garden ...

Immerse  us in  her sweet smile  like a blade of grass in a flood waters ,  overwhelmed us as if all the stars of the sky are surrounded us , as if the spring's tide  engulfed our surroundings !!

In totality ...do you have any  objection if I declare her as the  Miss  milkyway ! World ,universe ,galaxy are very small in front of this serene beauty !!!

Wah...Avi Hug thank you for this...I remember when she say that, but it would probably took me a long time to find it...always loved her child-like excitement and happiness when she used to see Prats as Anandi...she loved to watch old episodes with Prats, and would come in PM all excited, praising her acting skills and emoting...I will post this in Prats AT...hope you don't mind.Smile

@Thank you Sara for posting all those beautiful pictures of Prats, I made a siggie from some of them.
Smile

Thank you Seetha's Sneha for liking my posting   the  post which was  written beautifully by Seetha . 
Branka , whom you are asking for permission ? From me ?  Is she not a part of you ?  We all feel that you have all the rights on Seetha's every word and work . So please , post it there in Prat's AT . It belongs to that place . She wrote many great poetic sentences while praising Prats every where . Her comments  on Prats brought many people to her Empress thread to express their sorrow . You must have noticed it .  Her love towards her acting skills is great . Hug

Edited by Avyakta - 17 January 2015 at 11:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajViswasrutiSneha...Love

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
@Snehamadhuri, Branka and Bikica , another great bonding in this beautiful place ! It is an education for us , an epic for friendship , a beautiful painting for the two tender heart friends'  heart felt feelings' beautiful expressions ! I am so fortunate to be here with such good persons' company . 
Beautiful description of friendship , great words on Seetha , it shows your delicate nature and great culture , thanks a lot for teaching us the real meaning of friendship , and  bonding .
Thank you Bikica for expression ,and thank you  Branka for translation . ClapHug
Tulasi , life's philosophy in few sentences in a  beautiful way Clap
Avi , happy to see you after long time , study well and make us ,your friends proud dear .Hug
Vibha well said , agree with every word of you !Smile
Hai to every Rainbow friend ,and wishing you a very happy week end . Big smile
[QUOTE] Madhuri , thank you very much for good wishes . 
So you have high expectations on me ?! At present feeling like somebody  tied me tightly with all these books and not allowing me to even turn my head . Waiting to jump out of this tension , then I will sleep for 24 hours, then will come and hug you and will tell many stories to you Tongue .
Thank you Vibha and Branka for good wishes to me Hug. I will try my best !Big smile

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Where is Riya ? Why she is not saying good words here ? 
Riya , please visit this place also and post some great quotes here , it is a trade mark of your wisdom . 
Yes read your post , introducing yourself to Madhuri in a modest way !!!Smile

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Agree, Riya is the most modest person on this planet, love her for her modesty and peace-loving natureSmile, love you islander!

Posting an image I love, enjoy:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ViswasrutiSneha...Love

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibraj

Happy week-end M adhuri!Smile
Smile Thank you Vibha !Have a nice afternoon dear . 
Wrote something and hesitating to post , not so good .
Avi ,good to meet you hereHug , hope you got good gifts from your brothers for Bihu . Smile
Work hard for now , so that you can enjoy the  life laterTongue . This is the time to concentrate on studies , the entire life is waiting there for you with dreams in platter , good  wishes as gifts .
Seetha's Sneha , Thank you . 
Tulasi , enjoy your India trip , this is the time , many flowers bloom and many girls to  smile , pleasant weather to indulge in day-dreams . 
Seetha's every expression on Pratyusha is worth framing  and hang it in our heart . 
Ahila must felt very happy after reading Seetha's words on her creation ! Smile
Have a nice time my dear Rainbow friends !

vibrajSneha...Love

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibraj

Agree, Riya is the most modest person on this planet, love her for her modesty and peace-loving natureSmile, love you islander!

Posting an image I love, enjoy:

Vibha , love birds with romantic wings on a bike , lost their way and landed in their dreamland . Love this scene . Smile

vibrajSneha...Love

riya_ss9 IF-Rockerz
riya_ss9
riya_ss9

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Hello beautiful people , hope you all are well, fit fittum fit. Big smile
I have been busy , so sorry. I was waiting for a bee to leave the nest .

Here is something for all of you.

Wise Quotes

We females are like a tree, absorbing all, the love and the hatered.
We give the shade and the sunshine...embrace all.

We have the patience...we are the strong ones.  Big smile 

Smart Wise Quotes Sayings Cool Life Perfect Live

I just wish sometimes the time to go back when Seetha was with us.

I just wish the time to go back...just so that my date with her to be fulfilled.

But I know time and tide never waits .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajTulasi14ViswasrutiSneha...Love

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya_ss9

Hello beautiful people , hope you all are well, fit fittum fit. Big smile
I have been busy , so sorry. I was waiting for a bee to leave the nest .

Here is something for all of you.

Wise Quotes

We females are like a tree, absorbing all, the love and the hatered.
We give the shade and the sunshine...embrace all.

We have the patience...we are the strong ones.  Big smile 

Smart Wise Quotes Sayings Cool Life Perfect Live

I just wish sometimes the time to go back when Seetha was with us.

I just wish the time to go back...just so that my date with her to be fulfilled.

But I know time and tide never waits .

Very true Riya , time and tide never waitsCry , it has it's own way , a defined way of movement ,  I too lost people nearer to my heart , still longing is left there  in my heart , may be it will be there throughout my life . But one thing is certain , sometimes grieving is a blessing , by losing someone, we will learn the real meaning of life in a hardest way .
After a long time have seen you here , Avi will feel very happy . Smile

vibrajSneha...Love

Go to top