Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 29)

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Tulasi, hope you are having the time of your life, enjoy!Hug

Lovely pics, dear Tulasi!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktaIvone12Tulasi14Sneha...LoveNehageet.

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppp333

Branka once again congrats for the color changeClap. Hello everybody

Thank you, Padmaja Hug

Inspirational

AvyaktaIvone12ViswasrutivibrajNehageet.

Sarica IF-Rockerz
Sarica
Sarica

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktaViswasrutivibrajTulasi14Sneha...LoveNehageet.

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha...Love

Good Evening/Morning my dear Friends

Here is a new year, and here is a new me Big smile

I know some of you asked yourself: What happened? Why now? So, here are my answers: For a long time now I wanted to change my ID, the couple that was in my old ID was long gone...lived only in my dreams and memories (now I handed them safely to Seetha to take care about them...her and my AnSh, living happily ever after...) Some recent events here on forum, counting of blood cells and slitting the wrists to prove whom you love or not, made me think about this change of ID again, and I decided to do it... With a help from my Biki Heart, who is always there when I need her...
so I did it ...and I LOVE it!!! Dancing

I used in my new ID two nicknames that I got here on forum, first is the one that Seetha Heart give me, the one that will always bring a tear in my eye...but the one, that also always bring a joy and happiness to me, while I remember how much love was in her words as she used to call me Sneha...I heard this name so many times in this last year that it became a part of my soul...hence first part of my new ID, than this little dots...we used to joke about them, she used to write like this, say some people on the other forum advised her to drop this kind of writing...I said if she drop it, I'll pick it up and use it myself, and save it for her...of course she didn't drop it, that was her unique style of writing ...

SnehaHug ...are you there ? Here it is almost 1 am in the early morning ...can't sleep  ...some sort of uneasiness ... some  thoughts are pulling me down and trying to crush under it's weight . Are you there ? Want to talk with you ...if time and you permits ...with love yours  seetha
Sneha my dear friend and soul connected sister ...How are you dear ...me wants to talk to you ...jet lag or any other reason ...unable to sleep ...so here in your safe arms I am !!

I know Sneha ...at times very difficult to cope up with circumstances ...but nothing in our hands ...

Either a tender ripple of love or a tidal wave of longing ...nothing escapes from   our  heart felt feelings ...that connectivity is there  between us ... that's why I caught  up your  feelings...

Sneha ...see a message from this part of the world and a solace from that part ...at the same time ...that is the beauty of our connectivity ...OK I can understand your advise and a little bit stern looks you said to me to go to sleep and all your fairies of good night are surrounded me and with a smile for my Sneha ...I am going to sleep now ...with lots of love yours  seetha
   (she send me this quote:)

I am always with you

Than the second part, Love...this is the name girls in ExYu Topic gave me in those days when we all together discussed BV in the most incredible and full of fun Topics on IF...so that nickname is connected to beautiful memories as well...and than pictures and avis in my Profile and signature...all Prats ...I was always from the beginning Pratsian, more than anything else...love that girl like my own daughter...supported her in happy times and in those difficult ones...Love SidYusha and always will, they will be safe in my memories, but this CC  was firstly about Pratyusha and characters that she play, and than SY as a beautiful jodi that we all loved so much, or are loving still...everything is fine in this place over the rainbow as long as it is positive, filled with love and bring happiness ...

Svima koji su jucer slavili zelim Srecnu Novu Godinu!
Happy Orthodox New Year, to everybody who celebrated!!!

New Year greetings and ecards

Happy Pongal and Sankranti to all who celebrate Smile

Makar Sankranti Greetings, Makar Sankranti Scraps, Glitters and Comments for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook

Makar Sankranti Greetings, Makar Sankranti Scraps, Glitters and Comments for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook

Here are few Quotes that goes well with my new ID Big smile :

Truth

Point of View

Lose yourself in the things you love for that is where you will find yourself too.

Branka , soul stirring words these are all !ClapHug Yes , dots are her special identity , unique way of expressing the intense feelings with a pause  in the form of dots .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktaIvone12Tulasi14vibrajSneha...LoveNehageet.

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Branka , Madhuri , Vibha ,Sarica, Tulasi and Riya [just now have seen her saying hello to friends in another place Smile ] Happy Sankranti , Pongal , Bihu , Lohri, and Happy New Year to all who celebrate the festivals  in different names . 
Busy with exams , will be like this till march middle . Then I will jump like a kid , fly like a bird , and will play with my Sils like a child . How nice it will be , but for now have to keep my enthu under control . 
A big hug to all the Rainbow friends .
Sneha...Love , beautiful color and ID change Hug!
CONGRATULATIONS !

vibrajTulasi14SaricaSneha...LoveNehageet.

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Dobro vece drage moje Hug Good evening dear friends Hug

Hello Tulasi, my sweet friend Hug As I promised to you I will post here picture from your hometown, that you send to me. I must say I learned today new thing, thanks to this pictures, to transfer pictures from e-mails here. Yayyy!!LOL My IF adventures thought me so many things, this is another one that I likeBig smile So here are photos.
Dancing

First picture is of a Mockingbird who made a nest so close to the house. This birds (I love birds) are famous for it's bravery, beautiful singing and a great care and protection they provide while raising their little one. The rest of the pictures are of the beautiful flowers that bloomed in Tulasi's mother's garden, if I understood right ...Love you dear Heart

AvyaktaIvone12vibrajTulasi14Nehageet.

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
And the next thing that I learned here on IF is to make collages. I love this so much, so I made few with this beautiful pictures that Tulasi made. Smile Hope you'll like it, my dear Tulasi.  Big smile Hugs & Kisses to Krishna.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktaTulasi14vibrajNehageet.

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
And since we are talking about collages, I just have to post this one that I made and that I love so much, because it is everything that Love is, gentle, soft, sensuous, passionate, romantic...all thanks to magic of SagUn who made this first kiss so memorable. Heart Day Dreaming

I will come back later on to reply on the rest of posts, that I could not finish yesterday.

AvyaktaIvone12Tulasi14vibrajNehageet.

Go to top