Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 27)

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Hello Padmaja , how are you ? Winter is in it's wildest form in this region . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Avyaktavibrajcygnet9Tulasi14Sneha...Love

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
SmileBranka , this is the message I posted there for your good words on my story !
Originally posted by loveansh

This is such a beautiful story Sneha, as I was reading it my eyes fill up with tears, barely could read the last lines..dedication to Seetha...it was just like she was back...I agree with Lili, you should continue with this story...(maybe you already did...should check next pages) Love the way how your words flow easily,  just the way her did, love your beautiful writing...

Love the way how you include in your story all that bits and pieces that CVs so conveniently forgot while changing the story, like the fact that SagUn should go and live with Saagz dad... here they did, and it resulted in a cute little boy...love the fact that their love was strong enough to last ,( though they were separated),just like all great love do...please, do continue, make it into SS...would love to see the expression on Amma's face when she see Bunty and Sagz with their son on her doorsteps...looking forward to that...Smile 
 Day DreamingSeetha's Sneha !  Really it is an honor to me to get such  a review for my kiddy   story .When we were in college , lecturers used to give us assignments to write some essays just like the author  on   , Keats , Wordsworth ,Coleridge or on  great novelists . For that we have to read their works first and then we have to be able to catch hold of the  rhythmical  style of that writer and his special way of expression while writing  the words  and  sentences   . As I told you , since 1 month we are reading Seetha's posts and her stories ,not only me ,many are still reading them . Me and Avi many times tempted to post some good posts of Seetha in your passionate  and heart wrenching thread The Empress ...---- but stopped ourselves because , we don't want to stir the emotions of her friends by bringing that thread in to front page . It may cause some sadness to all .
Seetha wrote some beautiful lines on the responsibilities of a writer and how to weave a story in an interesting way and how to cover the other imp aspects in it , and her suggestion was ,'' you have to cover all angles of  either life or love in your story with totality '' .
Thank you very much for your suggestions and advise . Even her way of acknowledgement to readers' views is something special . Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktaIvone12vibrajcygnet9Tulasi14Sneha...Love

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

SmileBranka , this is the message I posted there for your good words on my story !
Originally posted by loveansh

This is such a beautiful story Sneha, as I was reading it my eyes fill up with tears, barely could read the last lines..dedication to Seetha...it was just like she was back...I agree with Lili, you should continue with this story...(maybe you already did...should check next pages) Love the way how your words flow easily,  just the way her did, love your beautiful writing...

Love the way how you include in your story all that bits and pieces that CVs so conveniently forgot while changing the story, like the fact that SagUn should go and live with Saagz dad... here they did, and it resulted in a cute little boy...love the fact that their love was strong enough to last ,( though they were separated),just like all great love do...please, do continue, make it into SS...would love to see the expression on Amma's face when she see Bunty and Sagz with their son on her doorsteps...looking forward to that...Smile 
 Day DreamingSeetha's Sneha !  Really it is an honor to me to get such  a review for my kiddy   story .When we were in college , lecturers used to give us assignments to write some essays just like the author  on   , Keats , Wordsworth ,Coleridge or on  great novelists . For that we have to read their works first and then we have to be able to catch hold of the  rhythmical  style of that writer and his special way of expression while writing  the words  and  sentences   . As I told you , since 1 month we are reading Seetha's posts and her stories ,not only me ,many are still reading them . Me and Avi many times tempted to post some good posts of Seetha in your passionate  and heart wrenching thread The Empress ...---- but stopped ourselves because , we don't want to stir the emotions of her friends by bringing that thread in to front page . It may cause some sadness to all .
Seetha wrote some beautiful lines on the responsibilities of a writer and how to weave a story in an interesting way and how to cover the other imp aspects in it , and her suggestion was ,'' you have to cover all angles of  either life or love in your story with totality '' .
Thank you very much for your suggestions and advise . Even her way of acknowledgement to readers' views is something special . Smile

Madhuri , I wonder ,when we will be able to come out of the magical spell of Seetha's writings , It may not be possible for us now . 
Good Morning my dear Rainbow friends !Happy Bihu and Pongal to all who celebrate these festivals .

vibrajcygnet9Tulasi14ViswasrutiSneha...Love

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sarica for this beautiful picture of our princess !
Instagram media by iamprats
This picture reminds me, once Seetha saw the beautiful Prats in her wedding attire , posted by Ahilajkula , she wrote few lines there , under that beautiful picture .----

Ahila my dear Duska ... do you have any objection ...if I want to hide this beauty in my eyes ??

Do you have any objection ...if I adorn her on the sky and instruct the Sun to go away ..her looks are enough to lighten up the entire world ...?!!!

If I order the Moon to hide his face ...otherwise he may lose his fame as lover's inspiration ...!!!

We praised Her, we blessed Her, we adored Her, we glorified Her, and we wonder who is this beautiful  girl who draw the attention of the entire world ,who stand tall on the  acme ...the  highest point of perfect beauty ,and  this  pretty woman  in front of our eyes...  who smiles like apple blossoms...walks like   swaying wind , sings  like  Natures' musical musings ,  her  presence  is like a sweet fragrance of a floral garden ...

Immerse  us in  her sweet smile  like a blade of grass in a flood waters ,  overwhelmed us as if all the stars of the sky are surrounded us , as if the spring's tide  engulfed our surroundings !!

In totality ...do you have any  objection if I declare her as the  Miss  milkyway ! World ,universe ,galaxy are very small in front of this serene beauty !!!

Edited by Avyakta - 12 January 2015 at 10:58pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivone12Viswasruticygnet9Tulasi14vibrajSneha...Love

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Avi Happy Bihu !
Tulsi , Vibha  Padmaja  and Riya , Happy Pongal !
Good day to all my rainbow friends ! 
Branka , Sarica , Ahila , Nataly ,Wish you all Happy New Year !

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 15 January 2015 at 12:19am

Ivone12cygnet9Tulasi14vibrajSneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Avi Happy Bihu !
Tulsi , Vibha  Padmaja  and Riya , Happy Pongal !
Good day to all my rainbow friends ! 
happy Bihu and happy pongal! To all my Rainbowians!HeartHug

Ivone12Viswasrutivibrajcygnet9Sneha...Love

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Good morning friendsHug

Happy, Bihu, Pongal, Lohri, to all those who celebrate, peace and happiness to all!

Ivone12Viswasruticygnet9Tulasi14Sneha...Love

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Thank you friends for all the good wishes and a Very Happy Pongal, Makar Sankaranti and Kanuma festival.

Good NightSmile

Ivone12ViswasrutiTulasi14vibrajSneha...Love

Go to top