Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 149)

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Avi saw your post in FC and came here running. Guess what I am simply spell bound the way you both (Madhuri) walked Pratyusha's journey as Saagarika and Anandi. It is simply superb. While seeing those pictures and walking down the memories made me emotional. Such is the impact of her acting. God bless her with more work and happiness. Also I pray for the best soul mate in real for her, who can understand her and give her happiness. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktaViswasrutivibrajSneha...Love

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avyakta

Madi she portrayed both characters Anandi&Sagarika with great professional perfection!

Agree with you, Avi Heart So happy to see Madi in full actionStarClap, such a beautiful travelling down the Memory Line Star  Simply wonderfull...will use some of those Seetha's words in the post on first page of new  Rainbow CC...that is actually what I come to tell you, my PC is giving me hard time, so all is going slower than I hoped...but I posted all my post there on the first page (reserved them in a way...will finish them all during the day and night...so in the morning the new, 5th Rainbow will be there in all the glory Embarrassed

I just come to tell you, that you can post there if you like, in a new Rainbow Nr.5, once we finish this CC, I mean as we finish Pg 150 of this CC...So pay no attention to the sign (Under Construction) that is there in 5th CC; it will be there as long as I don't finish all those posts that are always on the first page...so, just post there normaly, after finishing this CC...Here is a link of new Rainbov CC # 5:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4381644

I am so happy to see Vibha Hughere and PadmajaHug as well...going to read further pages to see what Madhuri posted, sorry I was not here, as I promissed...Love you all Heart

Thank you Madhuri Hug  and Avi Hug for making this last pages full of beauty and magic of Pratyusha, and two of you. Heart

I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. Genesis 9:13 LARGE 3D Butterfly Art / 3D Butterfly Rainbow Heart / Nursery Decor /Children's Room Decor / Modern Art for Children - MADE to ORDER

Edited by Sneha...Love - 19 May 2015 at 7:49am

AvyaktaViswasrutivibrajcygnet9

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
 With Dreams in her eyes , a swing in her foot steps , a glow of confidence for getting such adoration and adulation from the world over , it was visible that some times she found it difficult to cope with the glorification and applause she got from her fans ! But with her good  head over her shoulders ,because she always thinking about improvisation in her action scenes , which is verymuch visible for us one after the other shows of her !

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 19 May 2015 at 8:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Avyaktavibrajcygnet9

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I read everythingClapClapClap, it is such an exquisite walk down the Memory Line, such a beautiful, enchanting descriptions of Prats performances, both as Anandi and Sagarika, and all those emotions that were evoked in us, as we watched our girl performing, such a magnificent choice of pictures and siggies...truly overwhelmingly beautiful. Thank you Madhuri, for every word and all that visual treat...hope once the rain stops, you will get your own rainbow as a reward, and greetings from angels above, for all the beauty with which you colored this last pages of this Rainbow CC.Star

I am going to try to finish that new CC...Once again, thank you so much Madi, for your amazing posts. Heart

There's a place in the sun where there's hope for everyone. ~~ Rainbow watercolor.

Edited by Sneha...Love - 19 May 2015 at 8:18am

AvyaktaViswasrutivibrajcygnet9

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha...Love

I read everythingClapClapClap, it is such an exquisite walk down the Memory Line, such a beautiful, enchanting descriptions of Prats performances, both as Anandi and Sagarika, and all those emotions that were evoked in us, as we watched our girl performing, such a magnificent choice of pictures and siggies...truly overwhelmingly beautiful. Thank you Madhuri, for every word and all that visual treat...hope once the rain stops, you will get your own rainbow as a reward, and greetings from angels above, for all the beauty with which you colored this last pages of this Rainbow CC.Star

I am going to try to finish that new CC...Once again, thank you so much Madi, for your amazing posts. Heart

There's a place in the sun where there's hope for everyone. ~~ Rainbow watercolor.
My dear Seetha's Sneha , I already got my reward from my dearest friend ! What else I want ? Nothing , except that Rainbow , which you are describing just now !Still it is raining !Smile
A rainy evening , down with memory lane , the swaying imaginations on both sides of the rain drenched muddy path , some flowers sprinkled as Prats' beautiful expressions in sensuous scenes , a cool breeze , just like her smile , which always touches our hearts ...what else I want my dear S&S ?Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajcygnet9Sneha...Love

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Keep your dreams alive !Follow your passion !Don't let anyone limit your dreams !Sky is the limit and there are many more awards awaiting to come your way !

Avyaktavibrajcygnet9Sneha...Love

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged

She Walks in Beauty

BY LORD BYRON (GEORGE GORDON)

She walks in beauty, like the night

Of cloudless climes and starry skies;

And all that's best of dark and bright

Meet in her aspect and her eyes;