Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 144)

Sarica IF-Rockerz
Sarica
Sarica

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:14am | IP Logged
 Siddharth Shukla in IGT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajTulasi14Sneha...Love

Sarica IF-Rockerz
Sarica
Sarica

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
                                      ClapThumbs Up

vibrajTulasi14Sneha...Love

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Good morning dear Friends Hug

Thank you Sara for posting this beautiful pictures from Prats and Sid. they look awesome, Sid as magician looks really convincing and charming. Prats is her beautiful and sweet self in a company of her friends, having good time and feeling happy.

This FC is slowly coming to its end, I am always perplexed with a number of views this CC have, at this moment we have 23507 views, which is completely unbelievable. Greetings to all the people who read this CC. I promissed to share my collage making with you, my dear friends, but than all this what happened with Sarath and Madi put everything else in another perspective...now, when everything is fine (sorry to hear about those light tremmors, I really hope & pray that it will stop soon) I decided to start this in a new Rainbow...because this will soon finish...Hope you don't mind.

Anyway, will go now and prepare a new Rainbow, and will try to finish this one tonight...Smile

I wish you all a beautiful Sunday, enjoy it with your families and friends.
Big smile

Today, Affirm I feel wonderful and alive I am calm and re-energized I am energetic and balanced I am successful in all that I do I am healed, whole and healthy I am confident and empowered I am full of gratitude and appreciation I am filling my day with loving thoughts Good Morning!
  Have a wonderful week

vibrajTulasi14Sarica

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hello friends,
I am wandering away from this place .love you all and takecare!
Walking is the best exercise..!
Walk Away' from arguments that lead you to nowhere but anger.
Walk Away' from people who deliberately put you down.
Walk Away' from any thought that reduces your worth.
Walk Away' from failures and fears that stifle your dreams.
 The more you
Walk Away' from things that poison your soul,
 the happier your life would be.
 Gift Yourself A Walk Towards Happiness.HeartHug

Edited by Tulasi14 - 17 May 2015 at 10:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajSarica

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

To me n my Serbian friends!Branka aunty! Sleep like a baby!HeartHug This pic is for you n mom!

Thank you Krishna HeartHug This baby is so cute, thank you for taking care for me and your Mom, we do really need a lots of rest and we should sleep like this sweet baby, that you send to all of us...

Ada Breedveld  Silver Fairy

vibrajSarica

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Branka u can use to make collages what ever I am posting!HeartHug

Such a beautiful creations Tulasi, love all of them. ClapClapClapStar  Day Dreaming Heart

LOVE IT!!! Heart Day Dreaming Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vibraj

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibraj

Good morning, wishing everyone a lazy Sunday!

No Job & No Stress

Awe..love this so much...Heart  Day Dreaming  Heart  So sweet...Thank you Vibha, I had one lazy Sunday, enjoyed in my garden, drink afternoon coffee OL, searching for a quotes I like...Smile Hope you had beautiful Sunday as well. Love you.Take care. Smile

<3<3<3 .
The enlightened minds transform any situation into a blissful opportunity to work out their karma and so move a bit closer towards Truth until merging with It completely. How truly exciting is this Divine Path! Issananda Ma There is beauty in every day. There is beauty in every moment. And there is beauty in everyone. Sometimes it takes an intentional disconnect from the hectic chaos of our lives before we can really appreciate the gifts of beauty that exist all around us. When our sacral energy is denied the opportunity to appreciate the beauty in life for too long, we are left with feelings of gloom and doom... Click to read more.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vibraj

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avyakta

Originally posted by Sneha...Love

Originally posted by Avyakta

Hello my dear Rainbow friends , a very good morning . Have a nice time.  Madhuri and family and me and my family all are safe and intact . This time the damage is less but the scare is more , because of the haunting memories . Love you all for showing so much concern and showering enormous love .Hug

Hello Avi Heart  my dear friend Hug

Thank you so much for this beautiful quote and for all the infos you posted here, while keeping us informed about situation in your and Madhuri's place. We were worried so much, and you diminished those worries, providing all the info in the right moments
Heart...We are all here so happy that all ended well with Sarath and Madhuri, and that both your families were fine in all those tough times...Earthquakes are such a horrible Nature's catastrophe, when one really feel how small a man is in front of such a Nature's rage. Thanks God you are all fine, and all ended well. Heart

Angel A collection of CLICK ON THE PICTURE (gif) AN WATCH IT COME TO LIFE, MOVING LIGHT ...Love it! #quoteoftheday
Wow , so many beautiful babies here !Big smileHow nice it is , a butterfly , an inquisitive girl with a flower,some wise words , and the eternal beauty of our girl Anandi !Thank you my dear Seetha's Sneha .

Thank you Avi Hug You are most welcome Heart

I did enjoy my day, now the sun is setting slowly, and I have to go to prepare a dinner...will be back late in the evening...Smile Here are few quotes with immages for you, and an eternal beauty of Pratyusha...

Yes! Emily Dickinson Poem If I can stop one heart by Riverwaystudios
Gillham's-Bell: Darwinia oxylepis Photograph Sunset tree... by Renso Profijt on 500px

K7u10 RYm BIDy

Credit: Bikica Heart

Hearts avatarsRoses avatarsHearts avatarsRoses avatarsRoses avatarsRoses avatars

vibrajViswasruti

Go to top