Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 137)

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaricavibrajSneha...Love

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Branka,can u play this song on the thread don't know how to do that!HeartHug

Thank you for posting this beautiful songs, Tulasi Heart Hugdedicated to Mothers, love all three of them, though I love Celine Dion really very much, love all her songs and this one is one of my favorites...
Star

I do not know how to make that radio button, so that the song can play on one page, Biki used to do that for me, but she is not around to ask her... so, I am sorry dear.
Confused

Loved that second song as well, that say that everyone is born with Guardian Angel - Mother...that is so true...and the third song is beautiful as well with all that images and lirics. Smile

Thank you so much for posting it here and make this place even more beautiful and filled with music...
ClapStar 

. Google Image Result for http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/590/draft_lens19471444module159136199photo_1337091293_a_.jpg
~ which is why you can pin without limits or blocking on my boards. Enjoy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajTulasi14

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Hi my dear Rainbow Friends !
How Happy I am to be here ,and able to greet all the lovely mothers on this day !
Sarath is fine now , recuperating , Doctors advised me to take proper care of him , for the coming 2/3 weeks we must be careful , he should not jump , run , turn his head with a jerk and many more things . So will be less visible . 

As a  humble tribute to all the members /mothers for showing enormous love and concern for  Sarath , I wrote a OS posted on Prats FC . How can I express my gratitude to you all  esp; Tulasi ,and cute little Krishna  for praying God for the well being of a seriously injured kid , in a way because of your love and affection , and prayers with pure heart saved him , and gave  rebirth to a mother ! Thank you my dear friends !

Welcome back, Madhuri Heart Hug It is so good to see you back here, and to hear that Sarath is fine now, and that everything ended well...I was so happy when I saw you that morning in Prats FC, when I went there to post my greetings for Mother's Day. I was so happy to see you.Dancing

Love you, and take care of your litlle boy, I am sure Hemu will be of big help there.
 Smile

@ Thank you everyone for beautiful greetings and wishes for Mother's
     Day Smile   PS. I posted my own on  Pg. 133 Big smile

Sending you kisses, wrapped up in the fragrances of Jasmine & Roses

Bacio!buona giornata! flower fairies
My boys are being raised by a queen ;) and I'm sure one day (like 30 years from now) they will treat the one they love like a princess :D

vibrajTulasi14

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Thank you Madhuri Heart for posting your beautiful OS here, as well. Hug

I read it again, and the same as the first time when I read it, I was overwhelmed with emotions. You described so well those tender feelings between mother and daughter...between mother and her child...all that what recently happened to you, reflected in your story with such a strong emotions, which you interlaced so magnificently in those enchanting sentences that brought tears in my eyes...

Truly splendid, love it so much...ClapClapClapStar

You are such an amazing, great writer, who write with such an ease...words just flow like a mountain spring, meandering through our hearts...touching our souls...Heart
Here are some flowers for you...an guardian angel, and a bit of magic...

Country Bouquet from the book, Pure Summer Flowers, Order a similar design for Mother's Day, www.thecamellia.com
Wool Art. Guardian angel A mother's love is roots and wings... Happy Mother's Day ~www.everydayspirit.net~

vibrajTulasi14

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Simply Amazing, wonderful siggy, Tulasi Heart Clap Just LOVE IT!!! Day Dreaming  Heart Love the coloring, and all those small details scattered around Prats picture, that lace, perls, dry purple flowers,beautiful frame, buttons and that old letter under that frame,written in cyrillic letters...truly beautiful

Edit to add: Love all the siggies that you posted, they are so beautiful ClapClapClapStar

Edited by Sneha...Love - 11 May 2015 at 8:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajTulasi14Sarica

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha...Love

Branka,can u play this song on the thread don't know how to do that!HeartHug

Thank you for posting this beautiful songs, Tulasi Heart Hugdedicated to Mothers, love all three of them, though I love Celine Dion really very much, love all her songs and this one is one of my favorites...
Star

I do not know how to make that radio button, so that the song can play on one page, Biki used to do that for me, but she is not around to ask her... so, I am sorry dear.
Confused

Loved that second song as well, that say that everyone is born with Guardian Angel - Mother...that is so true...and the third song is beautiful as well with all that images and lirics. Smile

Thank you so much for posting it here and make this place even more beautiful and filled with music...
ClapStar 

. Google Image Result for http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/590/draft_lens19471444module159136199photo_1337091293_a_.jpg
~
which is why you can pin without limits or blocking on my boards. Enjoy!
thank u! Branka I like celion Dione too ,is that Lucille ball I mean Lucy ,I have to make Krishna watch i love Lucy and those 80's shows.good see u ! Me going to bed ,love you n a hug from me to u!bye n goodnight.

vibrajSneha...Love

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Before I am going to sleep, let me wish to you dear Friends, who already started your day, a very good morning Smile Have a beautiful day Big smile

the Heart = the only machine! GM!!! 

vibrajSarica

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Good Night Tulasi, sweet dreams Star Me going to sleep as well WinkLOL

Big huggs to Krishna
Hug

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fb/7b/44/fb7b449198610919612df8797676eeb0.jpgGood night beautiful souls. Wishing you a peaceful nights rest.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktaViswasrutivibrajTulasi14

Go to top