Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 131)

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:03am | IP Logged
True friends
The day we lost you,that is the day I lost a true friend,
The ship of friendship is cracked but never lost hope,
The hope of lamp you created is burning in our hearts,
This lamp you lit will stay until my last breath,
Your love as drawn many souls to gather.

The bond of friendship btw two friends is strong,
They are connected thru their souls,
You accept the friend the way they are.
That is the first step to true friendship
Different flowers produce different kinds of honey,

Different friends have different qualities ,
You accepted them the way they are ,
You tied them up with your love and spread the happiness
No matter how life goes on you can rely on your friends,

The ship of friendship is cracked the day you left us,
You fulfilled every promise by showering your love,
And changed many lives and loved them unconditionally,
You stood by them in tough times and fought with dignity,
Until your last breath!
You are a true friend,you carried the friendship so elegantly,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktavibrajSneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avyakta

Originally posted by Tulasi14

This is the only VM left and this is one of her fav song.It is hard to translate this song but she did in very meaningful way.

Tulasi , Tulasi , Tulasi , please save this , so precious , Our Sidyusha , and Seetha's love FOR THIS this song [though not knowing the meaning of even one word, but really loved the music ] If possible sent me a PM with this precious VM !Clap
avi,Seetha did translate this song and I am sure Branka as it and if not it should be with sidyusha story!i will search n sent it to u!say hello to madhuri n hugs n kisses to the boys n love u n take care!

Edited by Tulasi14 - 08 May 2015 at 7:21am

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Good Afternoon dear Friends Hug

Wishing you all beautiful Weekend ahead, in which hopefully Madhuri and Sarath will come back to their family and friends who are expecting their return with wide-spread arms...
Heart

Here is a collage I posted in new Prats FC, so just re-posted it here, will come back in an half an hour, and read back pages...Smile

AvyaktavibrajTulasi14

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged

This is the only VM left and this is one of her fav song.It is hard to translate this song but she did in very meaningful way.

Tulasi , Tulasi , Tulasi , please save this , so precious , Our Sidyusha , and Seetha's love FOR THIS this song [though not knowing the meaning of even one word, but really loved the music ] If possible sent me a PM with this precious VM !Clap
avi,Seetha did translate this song and I am sure Branka as it and if not it should be with sidyusha story!i will search n sent it to u!say hello to madhuri n hugs n kisses to the boys n love u n take care!

Thank you for posting this mesmerizinglly magical SY VM...I remember all the awesome SY VMs that you made ClapClapClapStar, so sad to hear that all of them are goneConfused ...so many beautiful SY AnSh VMs are lost forever...Ouch

This VM brought back all those heartwarming memories on my AnSh, a couple that I love so much, who with their unique and unforgettable chemistry touched our hearts and made us dream sweet dreams...they were really something special, and will always have a special place in my heart...Seetha used to send me everything she prepared for her SS/OS, so I am sure I have somewhere translation of this beautiful song, will search for it later on...Thank you once again dear Tulasi...see you later...Heart Hug 
If you have a title of this song it would help me in search Big smile

AvyaktavibrajTulasi14

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged

I am writing this post second time, have no idea what happens to IFConfused,
I mean I posted my Good Afternoon post, than I saw Tulasi's post and wanted to reply...I write it (for sure took me more than 5 minutes to do that, and when I post it, got a message that spamming is not allowed ShockedOuch Are two posts in a raw consider spamming ??? Since when Stern Smile, in my night shift when I am alone here and reply to all of Posts, I used to post more than that in a raw, never had problem...Anyway, I lost my post, so here is shorter version...

Thank you so much for posting this VM here, Tulasi Heart Hug Love it so much. It is truly mesmerizing and it brought all those beautiful memories on Sy Ansh back, they were such a unique and magical couple, that people vithout vision (PH & Chanel) separated.
SY AnSh will always have a special place in my heart. I will try to search a translation for this beautiful song from  your VM, Seetha used to send me translations always (it would help me if I know the title, but will search anyhow) I always loved all the SY VMs that you did, so sad to hear that all the others are lost. Confused That was a destiny with so many amazing SY VM on IF...such a pitty.

Thank you once again, really enjoyed in your VM
. HeartDay Dreaming

Bouquet of Roses #rose, #green rose, #white rose, #pink rose, #yellow rose, #bouquet, #bouquet of roses, #green, #flowers ..*

AvyaktavibrajTulasi14

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
WOW..!!! Now I saw that they posted that post after all...TongueLOL Incredible Big smileAnyway, I wrote it again Big smile

Flowers for all of you beautiful souls
Smile

Lovely spring. People who love themselves come across as very loving, generous and kind; they express their self-confidence through humility, forgiveness and inclusiveness. ~ Sanaya Roman
Love I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. Genesis 9:13

AvyaktavibrajTulasi14

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Hi Branka,good to see u! Even though it says spam it gets posted.Here is the song 
Nuvuakkada unte nennu ekkada velvela

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Here is the song picturised on river Godavari !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Avyaktavibraj

Go to top