Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 128)

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibraj

Originally posted by Avyakta

Good morning  my dear Rainbow friends ! Have a nice day .
Missed yesterday's GG 1st episode , because of many reasons , but later read the LU and felt happy for not missed much , waiting for  the grand entry of Prats .  
Branka and Vibha, thanks for  wise words and  great  quotes .

Thank you Avi for your kind words! How is Madi and little Sarath now?Do convey lot of love and warmth from us!
Good Morning Vibha . Madi and Sarath are expecting back by next weekend . Hemu is counting  hours and minutes , in that way teaching him maths , yesterday visited Madi's place and met Hemu , spent valuable time with him . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajTulasi14Sneha...Love

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Good morning friends!

Good Morning

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktaSneha...Love

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Good morning my dear Rainbow friends .Have a nice time . 

Edited by Avyakta - 05 May 2015 at 1:05am

vibrajTulasi14Sneha...Love

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Good afternoon my dear Friends Hug

Outside is a beautiful sunny day, and places I love are filled with Pratyusha's beauty wrapped up in that beautiful floral dress in a
color of lavander, that I love so much...
she is simply gorgeous...

Pratyusha Banerjee at Launch of New Tv Show 'Gulmohar Grand' by Star Plus

Here is a link of that picture on IF, so you can comment there to increase Prats ratings, and you are allowed to comment three times under picture/or in articles):

http://www.india-forums.com/event/10330/364154-star-plus-launches-new-tv-show-gulmohar-grand.htm

That picture was taken on Gulmohar Grand's lounch party, where she was among the leads of this show, though her role there was said to be cameo...guess she is big enough actress to addorn every event, and someone everybody would like to have around as they lounch their show...and proudly pose with her, as a producer of that show did, on this picture. Big smile

Here is a collage I made, with good wishes for Prats Star

Purple Lilac Heart PNG PictureCamellia - Kamelie

AvyaktavibrajTulasi14

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I love so much this pictures from Prats Insta, posted originally by Gina in FC, so I just have to post it here. Speaks a volume about Prats as a Friend...she is such a good friend, always ready to help her friends, even if they use her and she ends up hurt...but, gues, she has enough really good and honest friends, just like a girl who played a role of Pubali in HHN  (beautiful on screen & off screen friendship) who are ready to be there for her, always...Such a sweet gesture...Heart

chandralekhamukherjeeI miss you like anything. May all your problems land on my head and may all my happiness land on your lap. Love you to the core di :* :* #bestdaysofmylife#

AvyaktavibrajTulasi14

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Good morning everyone!

Tulips - Good Morning

Wow, whole field of tulips Day Dreaming So beautiful...Good morning Vibha Heart my dear friend Hug

That reminds me on Holand, we visited Amsterdam so many times, a city my family love so much...those days we traveled with KLM, dutch avio company, that is no more, and we sleep over to catch a flight in the morning, going to Africa...and a year, after year we would stay longer, rent a car and roam around a country. On one such a trip we saw fields like this one, filled with tulips different colors, one field purple, one pink, another one yellow, and next to it white...all shades of colors...so beautiful, still have those pictures in front of my eyes...Smile

Picture on the right are tulips fields in Netherlands Big smile

It's officially Spring when we see these blooming. It's time to find new colors for your make up!   Fascinating Places Never to be Missed - Tulip Fields, Netherlands

Still, roses are my favorite, so here are few for you, my pyaari Saheli..
.Big smile

AvyaktavibrajTulasi14

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Good morning  my dear Rainbow friends ! Have a nice day .
Missed yesterday's GG 1st episode , because of many reasons , but later read the LU and felt happy for not missed much , waiting for  the grand entry of Prats .  
Branka and Vibha, thanks for  wise words and  great  quotes .

You are most welcome, Avi Heart   It is so good to see you around  Hug

Thank you for all the informations about Sarath, Hemu and Madhuri and her family.Hug  So happy that all of them are happy now, and that soon they will be back together in their home.

Please greet MadhuriHeart when you talk with her , tell her to hug and kiss Sarath Heart from me and you hug and kiss Hemu, I can imagine how impatient he is to hug his little brother, and his Mom again...Heart

Ten Practical Ways to stay Energized as a Mom

AvyaktavibrajTulasi14

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Good morning everyone!

Tulips - Good Morning
Seems Spring is in full bloom ! Earth decorated by  this beautiful season like a newly wedded  bride ...there are few carry- overs from winter to Spring like some innocence  left in the heart of a young girl who stepped in to youth with girlish boldness !
 Really a visual treat , remembering Seetha in this vast display of  Tulip  Garden , must be roaming here  with a spiritual happiness . 
Mind tells to  heart to  accept the fact, but heart has it's own ways to see the illusory happiness .

Hello Avi Hug, you are so right, Spring is in full bloom here. Smile My roses are full of buds that will soon open and start blooming...My garden in spring always remind me of Seetha Heart, as well.Missing her so much.  She loved the Nature as she is awakening, so many time we talked, imagining how we sit in my garden in the early morning as the sun start to rise, and we greet a new day together Smile...

Every day we exchanged a Good Morning message Smile

Smile Sneha ...my starry wanderer and a dear  sister of mine ...
A  Very Good  Morning !Have a nice sunny and storm free day !
A gentle movement of your eyes ...slowly opened up to visualise the beauties of this world ..a sweet smile ...remembering the day's importance ...and ...then ...recollecting the past days' events and writings ...a plan ...then with a jerk jumped from the bed ..and run out to visualise the new flowers in the garden...and to ask the roses ..what they did throughout the night ..how the stars twinkle ...how the night breeze swayed it in the teasing mood ...and what not ...being a dreamer ...swept with smiles for a while ...and then the mind's reminder for a strong coffee ...enter in to a new dawn ...day with new zeal !
Always be happy and all your mornings must be as happy as ever ! with best wishes seetha

We share most of this in our midnight murmurings Big smile as she likes to call them...

Sneha ...these are some photos i am sending ...the 3rd one --memories and the book  ...these 2 will suit in the introduction [preamble  ] place .I will send the other pictures in my next PM ! seethaBig smileThe impact of midnight musings !!!!

Tulasi, dear Heart, have you made this siggies?? Or Manu???

When she would wake up in the morning, first thing that she would do, she would peep into IF, and if she saw that my light is still green, she would send me a message:

"Sneha ...still roaming ?! High time to sleep my dear  sleepy  friend  !
GOOD NIGHT ! Sweet dreams ...sleep dear ... my  friendly angels are singing sweet songs for you ...the cool breeze I sent is caressing your hair gently and kissing oyu fondly on your forehead ..sleep my dear  Saheli ...with love seetha"

And I would listen to her, and go to sleep, knowing that as I open my eyes and come to IF, her PM will be there waiting for me with her sweet words and new quotes...Big smile

Smile Good  Morning ! Have a nice Sunday ! 

Sneha ...my  dear  friend ...I hope sun must be bright  there ...relax for a while and enjoy the morning strong coffee ! Smile Sneha expected that you will see this message in the morning , instead  you saw it in night itself and astonished as if I am pressing you to see the sun rays at midnight !!!??Confused
SmileSneha ...nowadays you are becoming very naughty ...whenever I put a good morning message ...you immediately reading it  in the night itself and make me to write again ...greet you again [which I love to do  most !] I put a post in our Rainbow place ..please have a look dear ! ...with love seetha

AvyaktavibrajTulasi14

Go to top