Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 123)

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Madhuri,you and your family and Sarath and Avi you all are in my thoughts and prayers.This is the tough time and I understand what you are gong through.These tough times will pass and praying for
Sarath speedy recovery.Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajSneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Please any up date

vibrajSneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 27 April 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Avi and Madhuri for the whole family and specially for Sarath  

HeartHug

Edited by Tulasi14 - 27 April 2015 at 11:04am

vibrajSneha...Love

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 27 April 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Please any up date

Hello Tulasi, I send you update in PM, the one that Avi posted in FC...I got another PM, and Avi said that Sarath is still in ICU, doctors are giving hope. Madi had a glass of juice after 24 hours, I can imagine how she is feeling and my heart crys for her. The biggest heartache for mother is to watch her child and not be able to do anything to help him, except hope and pray. Now everything is in God's hands and I know, that God heard our prayers and that everything will be fine. So I keep on praying, hoping to hear that all is well, and both Sarath and Madi are smiling.

Avi said that power resumed in her place, but that another tremor occure in the evening. Hope it will stop soon. She went to visit Madhuri's family, to give solace to her older son and her family, who are worried as well. Praying for all of them. May God bless them and keep them safe.

For Sarath, sweet little boy Heart

Picture: Get Well Soon With Teddy

For Madhuri Heart and her family
Hug

Picture: Praying For You

Picture: You Are In My Thought & Prayers

vibrajTulasi14

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 27 April 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Branka,
Small children prayers are heard by God.I told Krishna about this she said she will write something for Sarath. She saId post angel pic  that can fly all the way from US to India.She said the name of the angel is gaurdian Angel.The angel will gaurd him and he will be fine. HeartHugThis is for you Sarath and Madhuri.

Edited by Tulasi14 - 27 April 2015 at 12:25pm

vibrajSneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 27 April 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha...Love

Please any up date

Hello Tulasi, I send you update in PM, the one that Avi posted in FC...I got another PM, and Avi said that Sarath is still in ICU, doctors are giving hope. Madi had a glass of juice after 24 hours, I can imagine how she is feeling and my heart crys for her. The biggest heartache for mother is to watch her child and not be able to do anything to help him, except hope and pray. Now everything is in God's hands and I know, that God heard our prayers and that everything will be fine. So I keep on praying, hoping to hear that all is well, and both Sarath and Madi are smiling.

Avi said that power resumed in her place, but that another tremor occure in the evening. Hope it will stop soon. She went to visit Madhuri's family, to give solace to her older son and her family, who are worried as well. Praying for all of them. May God bless them and keep them safe.

For Sarath, sweet little boy Heart

Picture: Get Well Soon With Teddy

For Madhuri Heart and her family
Hug

Picture: Praying For You

Picture: You Are In My Thought & Prayers
Yes,D just called my brother he is a pastor and asked him to pray.He started serving God at the age of 18.My heart says he wil be out of danger and the rest is in gods hands.

vibrajSneha...Love

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 27 April 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Branka,
Small children prayers are heard by God.I told Krishna about this she said she will write something for Sarath. She saId post angel pic  that can fly all the way from US to India.She said the name of the angel is gaurdian Angel.The angel will gaurd him and he will be fine. HeartHugThis is for you Sarath and Madhuri.

Hello Tulasi, I am sure Krishna's angel will find Sarath in that hospital in Kolkata, and will guard him, and keep him safe. Smile Angels graphics

I believe in angels, and I am sure that Krishna's angel is there by Sarath bed, and is just now telling some fairytales to Sarat, while he rest and sIeep to recover completely, and smile in the morning to his mother. Smile

Do not see a picture here so I'll add few of  angels...Krishna should choose one for Sarath...

Angels graphicsAngels graphicsAngels graphics   Angels graphicsAngels graphics  Get well soon Sarath Heart

vibrajTulasi14

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 27 April 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Did not sleep well and I am so shaky n have hard time typing.She said she will draw n  write him.It all depends on her mood.she has swimming and soccer to day.She will be exhausted .thank you for posting so beautifully.HeartHug
Hope Avi comes OL and update us!

vibrajSneha...Love

Go to top