Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I read everything👏👏👏, it is such an exquisite walk down the Memory Line, such a beautiful, enchanting descriptions of Prats performances, both as Anandi and Sagarika, and all those emotions that were evoked in us, as we watched our girl performing, such a magnificent choice of pictures and siggies...truly overwhelmingly beautiful. Thank you Madhuri, for every word and all that visual treat...hope once the rain stops, you will get your own rainbow as a reward, and greetings from angels above, for all the beauty with which you colored this last pages of this Rainbow CC.⭐️

I am going to try to finish that new CC...Once again, thank you so much Madi, for your amazing posts. ❤️

There's a place in the sun where there's hope for everyone. ~~ Rainbow watercolor. Edited by Sneha...Love - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

I read everything👏👏👏, it is such an exquisite walk down the Memory Line, such a beautiful, enchanting descriptions of Prats performances, both as Anandi and Sagarika, and all those emotions that were evoked in us, as we watched our girl performing, such a magnificent choice of pictures and siggies...truly overwhelmingly beautiful. Thank you Madhuri, for every word and all that visual treat...hope once the rain stops, you will get your own rainbow as a reward, and greetings from angels above, for all the beauty with which you colored this last pages of this Rainbow CC.⭐️

I am going to try to finish that new CC...Once again, thank you so much Madi, for your amazing posts. ❤️

There's a place in the sun where there's hope for everyone. ~~ Rainbow watercolor.

My dear Seetha's Sneha , I already got my reward from my dearest friend ! What else I want ? Nothing , except that Rainbow , which you are describing just now !Still it is raining !😊
A rainy evening , down with memory lane , the swaying imaginations on both sides of the rain drenched muddy path , some flowers sprinkled as Prats' beautiful expressions in sensuous scenes , a cool breeze , just like her smile , which always touches our hearts ...what else I want my dear S&S ?🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail
Keep your dreams alive !Follow your passion !Don't let anyone limit your dreams !Sky is the limit and there are many more awards awaiting to come your way !

Viswasruti thumbnail

She Walks in Beauty

BY LORD BYRON (GEORGE GORDON)

She walks in beauty, like the night

Of cloudless climes and starry skies;

And all that's best of dark and bright

Meet in her aspect and her eyes;

Thus mellowed to that tender light

Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Viswasruti thumbnail
An innocent smile 
Viswasruti thumbnail
Happy to share my feelings with all of you my dear rainbow friends .!Let us move further ...cross the clouds , and there , there is a sprkling sky , over it another rainbow , a fresh ,an admirable dream , a spectacular place ..let us run ...to catch hold of those enchanting colours !

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good Night friends ! My net was very slow , moved on snail's pace , but at last reached the other side of the Rainbow , it will be more beautiful where you are all there !😊

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A great finishing touch Madi !Well done !👏Padmaja , thank you for giving us company ! Hope you enjoyed the joy ride ! 😊 Edited by Avyakta - 8 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Beautiful ending to this CC. Well deserved praises for our girl, written so beautifully by Madhuri. ❤️

Thank you Madhuri 🤗and Avi 🤗for finishing this Rainbow CC so enchantinglly. ❤️

Truly enjoyed the Ride. 👏⭐️

Here is a link of new Rainbow CC:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4381644