Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 122)

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya_ss9

Morning All.
Hope all is well with Madhuri and Avi.

Tulasi, how are you dear? 
doing ok riya!good to see you!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajSneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha...Love

Originally posted by riya_ss9

Morning All.
Hope all is well with Madhuri and Avi.

Tulasi, how are you dear? 

Hello Riyu, so good to see you Smile

I am so worried for Madhuri's son, now. Read in Prats FC Avi's post, where she say that Sarath, her younger son, fall from the bed due to that horrible earthquake, and was injured.Cry Have a deep cut on his head...As Avi said, he was taken to the hospital in Kolkata.

I am praying for him, and for Madhuri and her family, and all the people who suffered from that earthquake. I am sure children has angels watching over them, so I am sure everything will be fine.

Avi Heart, Madhuri Heart, take care, you are in our thoughts and our prayers...
just read the news in FC !very sad!maduri  and avi Hugyou are in my prayers and thoughts.Please keep me updated !

vibrajSneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Just talked to my parents .They live far south in India and they also felt when earthquake came .Now I can understand,how bad it is?
Avi please  update us.Avi and Madhuri praying for you all.Branka and Vibha please update me.HeartHug

vibrajSneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Edited by Tulasi14 - 26 April 2015 at 11:12am

vibrajSneha...Love

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Sending lot of prayers to Madhuri, Avi and their families, keep faith, all will be well!

Tulasi14Sneha...Love

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vibraj

Good morning, a great Sunday to allHeart

Good morning Vibha Hug

Wishing you the same, enjoy your Sunday...

Here are some of Prats collages I made this days...

Lovely collages, had seen the first one, the second one is recent, Prats looks so beautiful, also touched by the love you shower on PratsHug nice caption too!

Tulasi14Sneha...Love

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Just talked to my parents .They live far south in India and they also felt when earthquake came .Now I can understand,how bad it is?
Avi please  update us.Avi and Madhuri praying for you all.Branka and Vibha please update me.HeartHug

Hello Tulasi, hope your parents are fine. I just come for short to see if there is any news from Avi, I am sure she will be in contact with Madi, hope to hear soon that everything is fine. If I hear something, I will let you know. Will kome later on again here. Love you dear.

Earthquaakes are such a horrible catastrophes, one feel so little and powerless in  front of Nature's rage...When I was a student and lived with my parents in Zagreb, I felt few of those, but not so strong ones, but even those with less amplitude was so scary that I do not want to think about them.

I pray for all people hurt and affected by this earthquake, esspecially Sarath, who was hurt badly (praying to God for his recovery) and Madhuri, (who as a mother suffered a lot Hug , watching your child hurt is the most terrible thing that can happen), and her family.

Avi, I am thinking on you as well my dear friend, please do inform us what is going on...Be careful also, because after one, usualy follows some more with less power, but equally scary, as the earth slowly appease.  God bless you all and keep you safe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulasi14

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tulasi14

Hello Tulasi, hope your parents are fine. I just come for short to see if there is any news from Avi, I am sure she will be in contact with Madi, hope to hear soon that everything is fine. If I hear something, I will let you know. Will kome later on again here. Love you dear.

Earthquaakes are such a horrible catastrophes, one feel so little and powerless in  front of Nature's rage...When I was a student and lived with my parents in Zagreb, I felt few of those, but not so strong ones, but even those with less amplitude was so scary that I do not want to think about them.

I pray for all people hurt and affected by this earthquake, esspecially Sarath, who was hurt badly (praying to God for his recovery) and Madhuri, (who as a mother suffered a lot Hug , watching your child hurt is the most terrible thing that can happen), and her family.

Avi, I am thinking on you as well my dear friend, please do inform us what is going on...Be careful also, because after one, usualy follows some more with less power, but equally scary, as the earth slowly appease.  God bless you all and keep you safe.
hi Branka,I was waiting for Avi to update .When was studying there was major earthquake thar hit kuch part of Gujarat India and boarder of Pakistan.one of the major earthquake ,where I had a first hand experience only thing his we did not realize that was earthquake untill we watched the news.My parents are ok. They had one more powerful aftershock measuring 6.7 on Richter scale in the same area.   Krishna fell of bed when she was 2yrs old and  one recently from the monkey bars.i can imagine what Madhuri is going through.Praying for Sarath quick
 recovery and praying for all the families who are in the path of the earthquake .CryConfused

Any update please post it.

vibrajSneha...Love

Go to top