Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

loVe pratts smile! Curious cookie just peeked n left to school n said aunty should be author!  I am sure she can write 200 pages straight!πŸ˜†β€οΈπŸ€—

πŸ˜† I love to see myself  through Krishna's eyes 😳...feel so powerful and smart Thank you Krishna, dear...for believing in me (maybe one day I'll write those 200 pages straight πŸ˜†.)
Huggs and Kisses to you.
❀️ πŸ€—

10348619_774081262678771_2636699023140082534_n.jpg (697960) .

mini raspberry cheesecakes ^Beautiful early morning

Good Night ⭐️ Sweet Dreams ⭐️

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning, wishing everyone a lazy Sunday!

No Job & No Stress
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vibha , how nice to see you like that , without any stress, so fresh in the lap of Nature !πŸ€—
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Avi ❀️  my dear friend πŸ€—

Thank you so much for this beautiful quote and for all the infos you posted here, while keeping us informed about situation in your and Madhuri's place. We were worried so much, and you diminished those worries, providing all the info in the right moments
❀️...We are all here so happy that all ended well with Sarath and Madhuri, and that both your families were fine in all those tough times...Earthquakes are such a horrible Nature's catastrophe, when one really feel how small a man is in front of such a Nature's rage. Thanks God you are all fine, and all ended well. ❀️

Angel A collection of CLICK ON THE PICTURE (gif) AN WATCH IT COME TO LIFE, MOVING LIGHT ...Love it! #quoteoftheday

Wow , so many beautiful babies here !πŸ˜ƒHow nice it is , a butterfly , an inquisitive girl with a flower,some wise words , and the eternal beauty of our girl Anandi !Thank you my dear Seetha's Sneha .
Sarica thumbnail
Good afternoon all😊
Sarica thumbnail
Instagram media by iamprats - Dreams ... Thoughts n what else...
Instagram media by iamprats - Partyy timeee ...
Instagram media by iamprats - Crazzzyyy time ... Pout n jusss pout... #friendsforlife#pagalpan#mastimeee# @ssarakhan
                                                β€οΈ
Sarica thumbnail
Instagram media by iamprats - Road trip to Surat... @panjabikamya
Instagram media by iamprats - N thats what we call madness... @arunika_m @ankitgera87
Instagram media by iamprats - #throwback#friendsforlife#memories#crazyppl... @panjabikamya @baishakhi05
Instagram media by iamprats - Besties timeout after ages... Ankyyy Pankyyy...#friendsforlife#pagalpan#dosti #yaari#mastimeee ... @ankitgera87
                                                     β€οΈ
Sarica thumbnail
 Siddharth Shukla in IGT
Sarica thumbnail
                                      πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Good morning dear Friends πŸ€—

Thank you Sara for posting this beautiful pictures from Prats and Sid. they look awesome, Sid as magician looks really convincing and charming. Prats is her beautiful and sweet self in a company of her friends, having good time and feeling happy.

This FC is slowly coming to its end, I am always perplexed with a number of views this CC have, at this moment we have 23507 views, which is completely unbelievable. Greetings to all the people who read this CC. I promissed to share my collage making with you, my dear friends, but than all this what happened with Sarath and Madi put everything else in another perspective...now, when everything is fine (sorry to hear about those light tremmors, I really hope & pray that it will stop soon) I decided to start this in a new Rainbow...because this will soon finish...Hope you don't mind.

Anyway, will go now and prepare a new Rainbow, and will try to finish this one tonight...😊

I wish you all a beautiful Sunday, enjoy it with your families and friends.
πŸ˜ƒ

Today, Affirm I feel wonderful and alive I am calm and re-energized I am energetic and balanced I am successful in all that I do I am healed, whole and healthy I am confident and empowered I am full of gratitude and appreciation I am filling my day with loving thoughts Good Morning!
  Have a wonderful week