Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi my dear Rainbow Friends !
How Happy I am to be here ,and able to greet all the lovely mothers on this day !
Sarath is fine now , recuperating , Doctors advised me to take proper care of him , for the coming 2/3 weeks we must be careful , he should not jump , run , turn his head with a jerk and many more things . So will be less visible . 

As a  humble tribute to all the members /mothers for showing enormous love and concern for  Sarath , I wrote a OS posted on Prats FC . How can I express my gratitude to you all  esp; Tulasi ,and cute little Krishna  for praying God for the well being of a seriously injured kid , in a way because of your love and affection , and prayers with pure heart saved him , and gave  rebirth to a mother ! Thank you my dear friends !

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Madi ,so...so happy to see you back !How beautiful the day is with your presence ,nearer to me !
Happy Mother's Day to all !
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Edited by Sarica - 8 years ago
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Mothers Day Picture

Mothers Day Picture
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Hi my dear Rainbow Friends !

How Happy I am to be here ,and able to greet all the lovely mothers on this day !
Sarath is fine now , recuperating , Doctors advised me to take proper care of him , for the coming 2/3 weeks we must be careful , he should not jump , run , turn his head with a jerk and many more things . So will be less visible . 

As a  humble tribute to all the members /mothers for showing enormous love and concern for  Sarath , I wrote a OS posted on Prats FC . How can I express my gratitude to you all  esp; Tulasi ,and cute little Krishna  for praying God for the well being of a seriously injured kid , in a way because of your love and affection , and prayers with pure heart saved him , and gave  rebirth to a mother ! Thank you my dear friends !

good to see you Madhuri and happy that  sarath is back home n take are❤️🤗 one request can u post the os here thank you!Edited by Tulasi14 - 8 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Hello friends, good to see u all!hav a great evening!

🤗 Edited by Tulasi14 - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
My dear Tulasi , here it is , specially for you ---

We Are Growing Together!-os  [  A tribute to every mother ]

A mother is a creator of mankind who gives future to every kid on earth !

Poets have written many songs about the beauty of this young girl.:  when she smiles, the mornings will be pleasant, the noon will be soothing ,the evening will be cool and calm. and the night will be serene... birds will sing, the sky and  the wind will be so refreshing. Every object of Nature looks very beautiful if she is around! Flowers bloom. New leaves come out of the branches ! The beauty of her expressive eyes, the glow in her smiles make  us forget our surroundings . The music in her voice  fills our ears. Her beauty pleases our eyes. So, Spring and Pratyusha have many similarities .

With that name and fame ---

In that Spring morning ,Pratyusha was walking down the garden  path with a beautiful  flower bouquet in her hands .

Mom ...she ran towards her mother who is sitting on the bank of the backyard pond  , trying to find her daughter's smiles  in the gentle rays of the morning Sun . The pond was surrounded by many bamboo bushes .Pratsi  hugged her mother Sneha Priya and adorned her with that floral gift . With a  spark in her eyes , which is  reflected in her smile ,she hugged  her daughter affectionately,  Pratsi found  a serene peace in her arms .

" Mom  my dear , Happy Mother's Day , I love you, longing to see you since long , but busy with career prospects ,  for which you are so proud of me " whispered Pratsi with her musical voice  !

" Love you too Pratyu , I missed you a lot nowadays " .

I always miss you when we are not together, I'm growing up so fast ma , See ,how big I've grown ,since you saw me last?"- a child in that young girl showing her youthful glow to  her mother.

"Today is  your natal day  Ma ,these colorful flowers I brought specially for you, please  accept  my offering, and bless me mom."-- She put her head on her shoulder and as if seeking a new world in her mother , looked intently into her eyes.

"Mom , want your presence everywhere , please  always be  with me, Let us build a big mansion in the sky , sway on the clouds , smile with the lightning , bathe in the morning dew ,sprinkle fragrance on every flower ,and garden .With you ,I can do all these things very easily !"
Pratyu , there is a little handprint you printed  beside Devi Maa's photo hanging on the wall.  you are growing  every day but these little hands and this special smile will stay in my heart forever . 

Maa ,when I was very small, sometimes you used to get disturbed, because I was so small and used to leave my fingerprints  on furniture and walls. But see ,someday  all those tiny handprints will surely fade away.---Now I started collecting awards and accolades , with which I am adorning your feet , beside these tiny hand prints ..." A kid  with a  glowing delight  showing  her achievements to her mother !

"Pratyu ,do you know ,  just now I realized , surprisingly we are growing together ! As soon as I gave birth to you , simultaneously a mother was born ! In a way you gave birth to a mother in me Pratyu , introduced to me many things . Prior to becoming a mother, my life was entirely mine , when you saw  the first rays of Sun , my world has changed forever .
 Pratyu do you know ...before I was a mother , I slept as late as I wanted to, and never worried about how late I got up, prior to my motherhood , I never tripped over toys or forget words of lullabies . Before I was a mother , I had never been spit on ,chewed on or pinched by tiny fingers...while suckling  milk !
Before I was a mother do you know Pratyu ...I had complete control over my thoughts , body and  mind.
 Before your birth , I never held down a screaming child,  so that doctors could do tests ,or give shots .I never looked into teary eyes and cried inconsolably ... my cutie pie , do you know ,        I never got gloriously happy over a simple grin !
I never sat up late hours at night watching a baby sleep. I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down!
I didn't know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby .I didn't know that bond between a mother and her child could make me feel so important. Before I was a Mom I had never gotten up in the middle of the night every 10 minutes to make sure all was okay,I had never known the warmth, the joy ,the love, the heartache, the wonder or the satisfaction of being a mother. Prior to your birth I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much  !

I want to tell you  Pratyu , that the physical wounds of childbirth will  heal, but that becoming a mother will leave her with an emotional wound so raw, that she will be forever vulnerable, my dear cute daughter ! At first I was a flamboyant daughter , now I am a responsible mother , after your birth you made my life most meaningful , I am very happy for my birth , for giving you birth one day !
Do you know Pratyu , with  carefully manicured nails and stylish dress , a mother should know that no matter how sophisticated she is, becoming a mother will immediately reduce her to the primitive level. " Mom"- a shout with  a wail of pain , will cause her to drop her best crystals , diamonds  without a moment's hesitation ,will run towards her kid .

Pratyu can you imagine that a young bride's life, at first  so important, will be of less value to her,  once she has a child.  She would give it up in a moment to save her offspring, but will also begin to hope for more years, not so much to accomplish her own dreams, but to watch her child accomplish hers.
I can't  describe to you  the exhilaration of mine , seeing your tender face with your pure and innocent smile for the first time , the most  magical moment for me is  the laugh of my  baby while touching the soft fur of a dog for the first time.Pratyu , I want you  to taste every

joy in life"-- 
Her daughter's quizzical look made  Sneha Priya  realize that tears were flowing down as she was recollecting and narrating! .

"Thinking of you Pratyu since morning , I know, you will definitely  greet me today , but seeing you in front of me  is a pleasant surprise to your mother, getting her daughter's hands as garlands around her  neck and her sweet smiles as precious gifts to her mother ! What else I want in this world my dear cutie pie ". Her fingers touched her daughter's cheeks delicately as if the creator himself was touching the tender flower he created with satisfaction .

"Mom ,see  these pretty  flowers !"

Wow ...so many ! All these are for me Pratyu ?

Yes mom , these are not mere flowers , beautiful , heartfelt greetings from the Fan Club members , who are showering so much love on me . It is just like a celestial shower !

Everyday they send many good wishes with flower bouquets to me, I want to share all those greetings  with you, in a way they belong to you Mom !

" My daughter is so adorable, that's why everyone  loves her" .She pulled her daughter towards her , and kissed her on the forehead .

At that mid morning time, Sun was shining, breeze was making music  playing new tunes with the help of swaying  bamboo bushes . The grassy green leaves were dancing, nodding their heads like a young girl's futuristic plans .

Pratsi  put her head  nearer to  her mother's heart  ,started expressing her  emotional thoughts -

" Maa, where ever I am , whatever I am ,  I am always your little girl ,want to be with you as your little daughter  . You gave birth to me , given me this life ,only because of you , my existence , these  expressions , and achievements in this world Ma ! But at times when I get hurt because of the betrayals in friendships , when I face deceit from the most dependable persons, I want to come back to your lap and take rest for a while to revive  my faith in relationships " A tear drop touched her cheek  shining like a sparkling star.

" No ...no Pratyu ,your mother is always there for you  whenever you want her assistance and advise, to protect you . Do you know ? How surprising it is, a speck in my womb , transformed as a beautiful baby moving delicately in my lap, smiling at me , giving new meaning to my life .. a sort of fulfillment to my life and while showing  you to your father , an achiever's smile on my face, as a proud mother" .

A mother gives new lease of life to the mankind, a new dawn to hope just like  the eastern side of the sky , opening to the new vistas to the future generations !

Summer Jasmine's fragrance embracing the beautiful spring with sweet smell of roses... a daughter hugged her mother with immeasurable love and extreme fondness and happiness,      " can't bear this quiver, which is stirring my inner thoughts ...have no idea why it is establishing my existence afresh today morning  Pratyu???!"--

Yes, a mother knows, how  to yield , when to rule . That's why she is the queen of the Universe!

"Ma, you kept my entire universe in you for 10 months ,from that safe  heaven, you gave me many dreams to my eyes , provided strength to traverse  the galaxies ,infused many thoughts and imaginations in to my heart , gifted some intellect and wisdom to my thinking mind, while doing so , did you not carry the entire universe in you for those months ?"--Her hands silently touched her mother's feet with respect .Ma, as far as I live , you will be there, you are the only reality , all else is only your shadow ! "--- She handed over those floral splendors to her mother.

" No ..no , don't put those flowers on the ground Ma , they are so precious ,no currency on earth can buy them , they are sent by the FC members with enormous love and affection .

See this snow covered yellow rose Ma , the snow flakes are still hanging from the edges of those petals, Vibha sent it to me today morning . Yellow is her favourite color ! She loves me so much  , was a dreamer  when I was associated with Shiv , now my admirer , she supports me in all my ventures . See what she wrote on this note ; : "Yellow blooms have the power to evoke joy and lightheartedness in you . It's also a symbol of friendship and conveys a message of new beginnings and happiness!"---

Look at these inter twined jasmines and roses with sweet fragrances  mom , I know you too love them most , these flowers are sent by S&S . White Jasmines stands for purity and virtue , and Red roses stands for perfect love !

Ma ...just have a look , here is this Orange Hebiscus and purple Tulips, brought by Riya for her Chidkali , she is always ready to fight  for me even with God , a protective shield for me !  See the note ...'These orange flowers symbolizing energy, enthusiasm and warmth, this vibrant purple coloured Tulips symbolizes Royalty...mind you they are The Best -- Very strong love towards me !

Just look at this Lotus flower Ma , Padmaja  with a good morning quote and  a message ,always brings these flowers for me from her lovely heart , a serene pond .See the message Ma ... A mother and daughter's connection is surely incomparable to any existing form of love. It has been the subject to several studies and still, it's a connection that may not be explained by any scientific studies !"Mother, your love towards your daughter is undoubtedly infinite. Guide our Pratsi towards being the best of what she can be, help her in times of troubles and hug her  when she is  scared. Keep her safe at all times but do not forget to let her spread her wings , now she is  ready to  soar up high. Be her pillar of strength, be her  door towards a bright future."

Ma , see ...Kety always sends cute kittens   with  Gerberas,  daisies , sweet fragrances  , come running towards me  every day . Read this Mom ... "These Pink  Gerberas   sent to you to wish a bright future to you Prats just like these daisies , love your  innocence, purity, and cheerfulness ' -- sending them to me to wish me  a perfect  bright  day!"--

Ma...Ma , see ..see ,these pink roses and  colorful  orchids , Bikica always select those flowers so carefully , so that to decorate them with the sparkling smiles of stars ,  covered with a veil  weaved by  glittering waves at moonlight , just stud some precious stones got from the seven seas on them and brought  the Antarctica snow to give  some soothing effect , she collects some brightness from the morning Sun , always  arranges as a frame to my talent , asked the swaying movement from the rainy afternoon's breeze to  reflect  my thought process  in her creations , Ma , she herself is an adorable one  with her enormous talent and , am I not too little in front of her love and affection ?? See these words Mom ,-- These delicate exotic Orchids and Pink Roses represents your  love, luxury, beauty, strength and  elegance ! Love you my most enchanting and  romantic heroine "- 

Ma . here is these Night Queen flowers with sweet fragrances , sent by Sarica ,  How lovely those flowers are ! How lucky I am, for having so much love from worldwide !

Ma , look at these special flowers , seems Ahila  garner those from a special garden , very nearer  to her heart , that's why always lively , some movement in them . Mama , she loves me eternally , but very protective , in a way she owned me with her love .Shall we call these special sparkling flowers as Duska flowers ?How beautiful these are ! 

My dear mother, see these Sunflowers, always active , in movement, they follow only the path of the Sun , none other than the Sun , sent by LiliWorld , the Astrophysicist .It gives   special touch to this Bouquet. See the message , it is distinctive ---:"If I look to convey  my adoration to you,  always looking into these flowers ,and share those with you ,I'd like you  to know that you are  of timeless importance to me , sunflowers are so  radiant, is famous for tracking the path of the sun across the sky throughout the day, is symbolic of timelessness "--

Mama , see these  Chrysanthemums , sent by Garima , she specially selected  these  bright yellow ,and white flowers for me with good wishes . They always symbolize  optimism and immense joy !A wonderful friend indeed !How lucky I am !

These Yellow and pink Tulips   sent by  Ivone 12 , these are so precious Mom , depicts her delicate feelings ,  sent them to me to wish me  a perfect  bright  day, with cheerful thoughts !

These beautiful , lush textured Asters are sent by Hanna , asters have long been considered an enchanted flower Mom .I love them most for their delicate look and royal texture! They're known as a talisman of love and a symbol of patience.  she sends these for me every day to wish me good luck !

These  pink and white Carnations are sent by Nado , they express her  love, fascination and distinction, and see this lovely message  ---Pratsi my dear , I always adore you and for you these flowers to express my love and admiration ! Wish you all success in your future ."---

Mom , look how beautiful these Dahlias are, sent by Drya with extensive love , here is her message, see Mom ,--" Pratsi , moving on to a new  stage in life, wish you the best of luck in all of your ventures , I know , you will be great as you progress from one stage in life to another , the result that you will achieve are worth all of the hard work that you will put in "

Ah ...what to say , just see these white Roses and water lilies ,everyday she sends me these serene flowers , with a silent wish ,  but the petals will reveal the value of her friendship and devotion , her admiration towards my acting . Ma do you know , Avyalways loves to be silent and be immersed in her thoughts . But , but she loves me  most "-

"Pratyu ...you have given me  today all you got from your admirers , but seems you keptGina's gifts to yourself "?-a teasing smile on her  mother's face .

A hearty laugh from her daughter evoked wonder in that mother's mind !

Mom ...see this sparkling silky thread binding all these flowers , fragrances , that is none other than Gina , these green leaves decorating this bouquet are arranged by her Ma ,  all these flowers are from her garden , she is the gardener of this place . She carefully garner all her friends' gentle  feelings  in to this garden and  weaves this nest with great grandeur , arranged a special  place to everyone  , so that every wounded bird could come here and take rest for a while and then decorate this place in their own way , her mono syllable answers [emoticons ]  are  synonymous with her  nature, shows her  resilience, optimism and renewal. These leaves represent refinement, give grace and elegance to the bunch of these beautiful flowers , an added beauty . She considers every admirer of mine as a precious friend to her, She provided another fine meadow embosomed in the woods with sparkling streams of love, to protect me ,from the cruel  eyes of the brutal world . Her Smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all I love that she is my mentor !

See mom , she sent this message, wah -"I will hold you up when you can't stand ,I will wipe away your tears when you cry .I will fight for you when you  give up , and I will love you forever  and always "

"Pratyu , not only you , because of these beautiful friends , I am feeling blessed , my little girl got so much love from good people , what else I want . All these women are wishing for my offspring selflessly for her well being ! How lucky I am ! I am humbled my dear girl ! "

A mother is visualizing her past in her daughter's dreamy eyes , and wishing her a bright future !These are the sensitive feelings every  mother and daughter shares with each other  in their life !--

With gratitude , I am dedicating this OS -We Are Growing Together... to all the members of this Fan Club for their support when I needed most !Thank you !

Madhuri .

Tulasi14 thumbnail
Wow!👏👏👏beautifully written! The way you weaved the words thanking every one ,so beautifully written,dear!the motherly love,her feelings towards her daughter.No words to describe dear!thank you for such a beautiful Os.you are unique writer but I felt the presence of Seetha and Sneha their love towards prats !Love you and God bless!❤️🤗
Edited by Tulasi14 - 8 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Thank you! Madhuri  for taking time and posting it in the rainbow.My fingers r not co operating,it takes several minutes to write few sentences.I don't want to wine about my health.Please forgive me I just noticed I made few mistakes while typing and my eyesight is also poor. I am very sorryand hope u understand . I. Will read your. OS later Madhuri  and will post the comment.
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Thank you! Madhuri  for taking time and posting it in the rainbow.My fingers r not co operating,it takes several minutes to write few sentences.I don't want to wine about my health.Please forgive me I just noticed I made few mistakes while typing and my eyesight is also poor. I am very sorryand hope u understand . I. Will read your. OS later Madhuri  and will post the comment.

Do not be apologetic Tulasi, we love you a lot to worry about typos, take care🤗