Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) - Page 111

Posted: 8 years ago
Madi she portrayed both characters Anandi&Sagarika with great professional perfection!
Wow Madi very wise words !

Life's not about avoiding storms,instead, dance in the rain.Life  is so beautiful;why must we cause it pain?  glance at the starry night.So pretty, such a sight! Then , then dreams will inundate you to take you to another world , where there is no pain , only happiness !

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
Beautiful memories Madi , slipped in to those youthful dreams again !

Why pain is so painful? Why happiness is so light and momentary ? Why a tear creates so much heart ache ? A quiver in the thought ,evokes  a painful memory in  life , why it occurs at youth ? Why a longing to see the lover forever ...forever ? Many questions , waiting so patiently to get answers since centuries . We are all so busy to search and find those answers , probably reside in our soul . My dear young girl ,did you get the answers ?Your expressions in those Emotional , sentimental scenes ,,wah ...a vast display of human conflicts in complex situations ...

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
Madi , pain is so painful because , while crossing that barrier to reach immense happiness , there is so much sorrow we have to cross ... So much search for the real meaning of our life , which are not so easy to face , to cross , that's why such pain ! 😊

Why  a smile is always comes out directly from heart to the face ?A quiver in the thought ,gives a glow to smile  , why it occurs at youth ? Why a longing to see the entire mankind in bliss at that moment  ?

Why my eyes are always in search of you > why my heart beats so fast when you are nearer to me, why those spring flowers spreading fragrances only for you and me ? Is it love , is it love ?I hope so ..I think so , it must be , must be !!!

Dreams have been interpreted as divine revelations, previews of the future, relivings of the past, and expressions of unconscious conflicts, complexities in life ! See her expressions in that  situation , in those scenes !

Difficult to come out of that dream , but have to , because there is much more awaiting for us in reality !Dreams are for emancipation , reality isin  a way living the life with it's fast pace !
Another show , another mesmerizing  melange ,a display of great talent !
Ahh ... Saagarila , another spell bounding performance by her !