Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Where are you my dear,I look for you every where,
I know you love for  Mother Nature ,Passing thru the
spring blooms,like a sway of wind you touched our souls,
You touched my heart with your motherly love,
My eyes still look for you,knowing that you are not there physically ,
But you are always with in me n my dreams!

I want to ask the rising sun where are you.
I want to ask the moonlight to show me,
I want to ask unseen God where are you,
I want to ask the temple I built in my heart ,l
Where are you,I want to ask the darkness ,
Where are you,they all said I am with in you
You are a soul and  in spirit you are alive in my memories ,
You are a guardian angel always with us!
Love you ! My dear Seetha!

To all mothers out there.
We are your daughters and proud to be daughters ,
You have give us strength and courage to follow our dreams,
Happy Mother's Day !
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tulasi ...such a heart touching poem , tears in my eyes , we don't know the value of someone's unconditional love as far as it surrounded us , when it went away , vanished in to void , then we left with emptiness , but the feelings and the admiration will be there as long as I live !
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Good evening dear friends  🤗

This is such a beautiful place, full of love and positive vibrations, beautiful VMs, pictures, creations and quotes, but most of all filled
with beautiful friendships, ❤️ that for sure happened for a reason,
and our lives would for sure be different if we did not met each other.

😊
Who we have in our life mattersThese are the friends to nurture
Family Hurt Sayings | Galleries: Quotes About Life , Hurt Quotes Tumblr , Friendship Quotes ... .
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyQ5ZSMENF0&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

This is such a beautiful VM, Tulasi ❤️ Thank you for posting it here 🤗

Love the music that sooth the soul, those beautiful pictures in all shades of blue, and above all those words that are so true...because, Everything Happened For a Reason...that is an ultimate
truth of this Universe...Agree with everything that was written there...Simply LOVE IT !!!
❤️

. Nurture your good relationships
With Love everything is possible ~ You are Love
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Such a beautiful collages and poems, my dear Tulasi ❤️ 🤗

You truly touched my heart with poems dedicated to Seetha, whom you missed so much, such a soul stirring, enchanting poems...And what to say for those beautiful collages, they are really outstanding. Thank you 😊 Love you so much
❤️

As today is a Mother's Day, here is what Seetha wrote to me a year ago for Mother's Day...I miss her so much, nothing change in all this months, there is still pain in my heart, tears in my eyes, and question: Why it has to happen like this? in my mind...

Life without you... :( If only...

Previous Private Message --
Sent by : SEETHA.K
Sent : 11 May 2014 at 3:10am

Just now saw your PM ...STUNNED again ...before sending my message ...just read your lovely PM !
WITH FLASHY TEARS IN MY EYES ...and smile on my face ...sending this PM ...which written earlier to send you ...😊

Mama.. clouds on your palms ...all the huge mountains are taking solace near  your feet...

There are  oceans of motherly affection  overflowing in your heart ...just like, on full moon day the sea jumps like a small child and playing near your feet...with stirring waves ...striking sparks ...andAll the beautiful flowers and creepers  exhibiting your  understanding and passion...all the worlds' sweet words are always slipping from   your lips..a cascade of love ...a cavalcade of affection ...a craftsmanship in every lovely hug...a pat on our back ...a pressing assurance on our shoulder ...

yes Mama ---YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR US ...FOR ALL OF US ...here is a lovely hug ...rubbing our face on your chest for a while ...when we were small ...like a child play ...love to be with you ...like to do mischief ...but ...but always wants to be near to you ...love you Mama...your three kids !🤗

Jalena...Mama---a hug from me ...yes I am hearing your heart beats, sounds like sweet music to my ears...your hands around me like a shield of love ...as if protecting me from every bad thing in this world ...yes I can understand ...Mama I am a piece of you...there is no me ..always US ...we ! Love you Mum !

Always want to be with you ...in front of you Mum !🤗

Maja...Mama ...no... don't be emotional...I will shiver in your soul...I am always there ...in your heart ...like a life giving source..In your eyes..like a dream ...always in your thoughts ...like an Angel...yes mum ...I was...I am and always  will be your angel daughter ...loved your affectionate hugs ...smiled when you swayed me in your hands ...laughed for your melodious songs and small feedings mixed with lovely kisses ...bed time stories combined with beautiful dreams ...Mum just close your eyes ...see I am here ...in you ...for you ...with you till the end ! Let me zyrate in your thoughts for a while and sending a sky full of greeting card ...Wishing You Happy Mother's Day Mama !!

Always in your heart ...in your thoughts...in every inch of you Mum !🤗

Sneha ...it is your seetha ...your soulmate ...twin sister ...a dreamer ...fellow wanderer ... at times a mother ...some times a daughter ..but ...but always a friend of your heart ...forever ..forever !

Both of us sitting near a river bank...hand in hand , heart in heart ...watching the ripples on the surface of water ...the morning Sun's cool rays swaying on them like water lilies..without speech...a sudden ripple made the faces flow ...one moment joined and in another ...separated ...but all the ambiguity vanished in to thin air and finally those hearts  joined  ...surprised ...stunned  searched and finally smiled ...found each other's Image in their thoughts ...yes here she is ...found and got the smiles back ...childish ...but cherish to be with eachother's company ... forever ...forever !🤗

Sneha before starting ...I sent a thread to you,Whither Anandi...have you read it ? Our first meeting ...unknowingly we met eachother then ...and departed ..only to strengthen our bond in this life itself !

It was praised by critics in Google site !

Wanted to greet you with a card and some Mother  Nature's enchanting scenes ...but as you know ...😊

Love you Sneha ...please allow me to take rest for a while ...then again I have to prepare Evening Coffee for all ...Me the eldest Dil...so in a highly responsible position ! with love seetha

Mother

Sneha.Love thumbnail
To all the beautiful mothers here, Over the Rainbow, and those who are yet to be the one, I wish:

Happy Mother's Day !!! 🥳

Happy Mothers Day 5/10/2015  Being a mom isn't an easy job, but it's definitely the best job anyone could ever ask for.
Mother's Day Wood Sign/ Mom Rustic Wood by TheSimpleSparrowDLB happy mothers day! - A girl and a glue gun

And for Seetha...❤️

Happy Mothers Day To The Moms In Heaven Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter the winds of heaven . . .
Happy Mothers Day #mother's day