Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Agree with all that you say, Branka, right judgement, and I have even more respect for Prats! Also, so loved the quotes you posted, amazing ones! here is a simple one for you! Good morning all!

Best friend
Edited by vibraj - 8 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Good Afternoon dear friends 🤗

Hope you are enjoying in a beautiful Sunday with your families.
😊

Love your Quote Vibha, it is so true. 😃

I would always opt for a friend who will tell me a truth, however hurtful it is, than to have a friend who would keep me in darkness of untrue, and paint it in all colors of rainbow...because the fact is, the truth always has a way to come out, sooner or later, and the dreams we built on our wishes and desires that has no fundaments on truth, are sooner or later going to shatter all around our feet...

Wishing you all a beautiful day...laugh a lot and enjoy  in every moment...
😊

Reminds me of my 'little girls'. Sweet memories come rushing in.
Sneha.Love thumbnail
I am reading back pages in FC, while waiting for first episode of Gulmohar Grand to air, there was a news that Prats will be in the first episode ⭐️ She is playing cameo role, but as we all know some other actors come as well as cameo in other shows, and stayed longer,so...whatever may come, one more hour, and maybe we'll see her again...So, here are some collages that I posted in FC, dedicated to an actrees that I love and support...

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Before I go to sleep, here is a picture taken somewhere over the rainbow, and some quotes...Good Night ⭐️ and good morning to those who will wake up soon...😊

Somewhere over the rainbow. Focus on your goals and stop caring about what people think of you. #quotes #success
Bellos paisajes Beautiful morning
vibraj thumbnail
Good morning everyone!

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good morning  my dear Rainbow friends ! Have a nice day .
Missed yesterday's GG 1st episode , because of many reasons , but later read the LU and felt happy for not missed much , waiting for  the grand entry of Prats .  
Branka and Vibha, thanks for  wise words and  great  quotes .
Avyakta thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning everyone!

Seems Spring is in full bloom ! Earth decorated by  this beautiful season like a newly wedded  bride ...there are few carry- overs from winter to Spring like some innocence  left in the heart of a young girl who stepped in to youth with girlish boldness !
 Really a visual treat , remembering Seetha in this vast display of  Tulip  Garden , must be roaming here  with a spiritual happiness . 
Mind tells to  heart to  accept the fact, but heart has it's own ways to see the illusory happiness .

vibraj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Avyakta

Good morning  my dear Rainbow friends ! Have a nice day .

Missed yesterday's GG 1st episode , because of many reasons , but later read the LU and felt happy for not missed much , waiting for  the grand entry of Prats .  
Branka and Vibha, thanks for  wise words and  great  quotes .

Thank you Avi for your kind words! How is Madi and little Sarath now?Do convey lot of love and warmth from us!
Avyakta thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibraj

Thank you Avi for your kind words! How is Madi and little Sarath now?Do convey lot of love and warmth from us!

Good Morning Vibha . Madi and Sarath are expecting back by next weekend . Hemu is counting  hours and minutes , in that way teaching him maths , yesterday visited Madi's place and met Hemu , spent valuable time with him . 
vibraj thumbnail
Good morning friends!