Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) - Page 95

Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you Tulasi and Avi for liking my collage πŸ˜Š

Tulasi, beautiful collages you made.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love it.
 β­οΈ

I did not forget my promise that I will teach youeverything that I know about collage making (will start this classess over this weekend πŸ˜ƒ) and that I will do  that collage with Prats as a bride in BV (sorry Tulasi, I completely forgot 😳)...but than all this with earthquake happened and with Sarath, who is thanks God well now, and I forgot about it, but now as I saw this collage that Tulasi made I remembered...so I will do it now...I aleready prepared before everything to make it..
πŸ˜ƒ

So, here it is 😊, just as promissed...
πŸ˜ƒ

Good Morning to all of you dear Friends πŸ€—, who are just going to wake up, as I am going to sleep. I will catch with you later in a day...Wishing you all a Happy Labour Day, May 1st...πŸ₯³

H
ere, all the people will go on picknick in the parks or meadovs, green area in the city, on the bank of the river, to spent beautiful day together in the Nature, eating together and having fun..

Romantic morning
Picture: Labour Day May 1st

Originally posted by Tulasi14

beautiful collage Tulasi , and good night message too . Best wishes and blessings to Krishna
Originally posted by Sneha...Love

Thank you Tulasi and Avi for liking my collage πŸ˜Š

Tulasi, beautiful collages you made.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love it.
 β­οΈ

I did not forget my promise that I will teach youeverything that I know about collage making (will start this classess over this weekend πŸ˜ƒ) and that I will do  that collage with Prats as a bride in BV (sorry Tulasi, I completely forgot 😳)...but than all this with earthquake happened and with Sarath, who is thanks God well now, and I forgot about it, but now as I saw this collage that Tulasi made I remembered...so I will do it now...I aleready prepared before everything to make it..
πŸ˜ƒ

So, here it is 😊, just as promissed...
πŸ˜ƒ

wow! Thank you! So beautiful !Branka!Great relief after hearing Sarath is doing well!β€οΈπŸ€—
Originally posted by Tulasi14

WOW, so beautiful collageπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ, love Prats ❀️  in it and love the quotes, esspecially this one:" Wherever we are, it is our friends that make our World." That is so true.

If it was not for an amazing friends that I met here, who know, maybe my IF jouney would be lot shorter. Love the roses, yellow and pink...

Hope you are fine, dear. Did you hear that
it looks like Prats will come in that dance show on Star plus, Nach Baliye, I hope it is true, she is such a good dancer, it will be pleasure to watch her...I am soo happy, looking forward to it...

Happy Maharashtra Day Vibha and all who celebrate. 😊
Lots of love, good health and wealth.
❀️

...choose joy... Thru the fire

Happy Weekend The moment you created another human, was the moment you chose to spend the rest of your life putting somebody else, before yourself!
Good morning my dear friends . Have a nice weekend .
Good evening /or morning, dear Friends πŸ€—

Here I am in my night shift, wandering through this empty cyber space, people from my country already sleep like a babies⭐️, friends in India, those early risers... will soon awake...😊

So many things to talk about...so lets start...looks like Prats will not come in that dancing show, me personaly would like to see her dancing, I am sure she would be great...
β­οΈπŸ‘

So, here is article in TOI, posted originally with Padmaja in Prats FC:

Pratyusha Banerjee and Vikas Gupta offered Nach Baliye

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | May 1, 2015, 04.26 PM IST

Guess who is the latest telly jodi to be offered the dance reality show Nach Baliye? Producer Vikas Gupta and actress Pratyusha Banerjee " the original Anandi of Balika Vadhu. Yes, you heard it right!

The actress was offered to take part in the show with the young producer, who is associated with several successful shows like Fanaah, Gumrah, Warrior High and Talaash. However, the maverick producer chose to decline the lucrative offer. We went hunting for the reason and a source spilled the beans, "Vikas and Pratyusha aren't a couple. They were together, but that was long back. They met a few days back after three months and hence, it's surprising that the stories of them being a couple are floating in the media. The money was tempting, but they chose to not fall for it."

While Vikas didn't revert to our text message, Pratyusha said, "Yes, I was offered the show, but I declined as Vikas and I are just good friends."

So, apart from the fact that she is not greedy for money, we also learned that Vikas, her friend, is not "lost" at all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...he is a young and successful producer, who is a good friend of Prats, and since NB is not going to happen, as they say, we still did not solve the main mystery πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...what is that what is official in the life of our "lost" gurl???
Guess we will have to wait for a while to find that out...
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I tako pricajuci sama sa sobom πŸ˜²πŸ˜†, sto je verovatno karakteristicno za strinke i tetke koje zapadnu u hiper- hormonalnu krizu πŸ˜³πŸ˜†, a i u trenutnom nedostatku zvezda na nebu 😲(zbog oblacne i kisovite noci) iz kojih bih mogla da procitam sudbinu mojoj omiljenoj glumici πŸ€“(naravno sve u stilu "Sto je babi milo, to joj se i snilo" koji je vrlo popularan u komsiluku 🀣) odlucih da malo iskomentarisem sve ovo sto se desilo oko Prats, za sve vas koji ocigledno citate ovu Dugu u velikom broju (jer kako inace objasniti ovaj broj od preko 20 000 pregleda, kad ni ja sama ne dolazim ovde svakodnevno, a i kada dodjem postavim jedan ili dva posta), i koje, ocito, interesira Prats i njen zivot...πŸ˜ƒ

https://i.imgur.com/eUvKTnq.png

Dakle, kao sto svi to vrlo dobro znamo πŸ˜›, osim sto je vrlo iskrena i otvorena osoba (koja je uvijek otvoreno pricala o svom privatnom zivotu i nikada nista nije krilaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†), nasa Prats je izuzetno dobra i odana prijateljica, i nije potrebno gledati u zvezde da bi se znalo da ce uvek da pruzi potporu, utehu i rame za plakanje svojoj prijateljici, kada njen momak slavi veridbu sa nekom drugom...te je tako Prats jucer uvece bila kod svoje prijateljice Kamye (koja se nasla u gore navedenoj situaciji, da se covek koga je volela, KP, zeni za drugu...ceo IF je pun slika sa njihove veridbe) sa kojom se sprijateljila dok je bila U BB7
...Svi se secamo nijihovog iskrenog prijateljstva, koje se produzilo i nakon izlaska iz rijalitija...

https://i.imgur.com/6UUqQCZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/jdztu7x.png

I tako dok su devojke provodile vece zajedno, oko ponoci im se pridruzio njihov drug iz BB7, Kushal, koji je sa sobom doveo madjionicara da ih razveseli (koji se za svoj u madjionicarsku predstavu spremao mesec dana)...salim se naravno...doveo je Sida, za koga se suska da treba da ucestvuje u sledecem BB9 (tako se bar prenosi medju intelektualnim krugovima ove planete)...to je verovatno razlog sto se Sid u poslednje vreme ucestalo druzi sa Kushalom, koji mu prenosi svoju strategiju opstanka u takvoj vrsti rialitija, i onda je logicno da je dosao sa njim i kod Kamye na ponovni sastanak ucesnika BB7, kako bi mogao da i od njih pokupi par saveta, posto je i sam dok je trajao BB7 izjavio da mu je  najomiljeniji ucesnik tog realitija upravo Kamya kod koje je i dosao... πŸ˜›

I dok su Prats i Kushal pravili selfije πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†,  i prisecali se dogodovstina iz velikog brata, ovo drugo dvoje su se druzili i cavrljali uz kaficu (ja to, onako, pretpostavljam...bas kao sto i mnogi ovde pretpostavljaju mnoge neverovatnije i potpuno neproverene stvari)...te se nisu uslikavali πŸ˜›

Instagram media by iamprats - Bigg boss reunion... A night to remember... @therealkushaltandon

Memories on BB7 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

https://i.imgur.com/AT52T2I.jpg

Poslije su momci otisli svojim kucama, ili dalje u provod πŸ˜ƒ, tko ce ga znati πŸ€”...a devojke su ostale da ubiju nesanicu nekom novom zanimacijom...nesto poput Karaoka, samo sto se umesto pevanja pesama ciji tekst ide na ekranu, izgovaraju poznati tekstovi/dijalozi iz filmova
...cini se da je to vrlo popularno medju poznatim licnostima...i tako su njih dve izabrale klip/tekst i Prats ga jeodglumila maestralno, sa mnogo emocija, kao sto to samo ona ume i zna...πŸ˜ƒ

Prats je medena, svidja mi se izbor teksta koji je izabrala πŸ˜›

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11214661_1442027119430475_1115875227_n.mp4

Prevod teksta u videu:

"Ti pseto,  bezvredni stvoru, olosu, varalice, majku ti πŸ€¬ Sta ti mislis? Mislis da mozes da me ostavis, i da cu ja ceznuti  za tobom zauvek? Previjat ces se ti u mukama zauvek...telo ce ti biti ispunjeno crvima, i nakon sto umres, zauvek ces goreti u vatrama pakla..."
   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posveceno svim muskarcima koji ostave zene koje ih vole, onda kada su im najpotrebniji, i koji misle da posle mogu da se vrate kada im se cefne i da ce ih one docekati rasirenih ruku...kako da ne...nece moci πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†, devojke su u medjuvremenu odrasle u pametne, mlade zene, koje znaju da im takvi muskarci nisu potrebni...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Eto, ispricah se ja za sve pare...sad idem malo da vezbam horsko pevanje u FC πŸ˜›, iako mi dirigent pajki snom pravednikaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†...nadam se da necu probuditi onih nekoliko dusa sto lebde medju oblacima, ni medj' javom ni medj' snom...na krilima svojih, nicim potkrepljenih, snova i mastarija...⭐️

Good Night...see you all tomorrow ⭐️ Sweet Dreams ⭐️

Look at the stars. See their beauty. And in that beauty see yourself. Serenity
#happy .