Posted: 9 years ago
Avi and Madhuri for the whole family and specially for Sarath  

❤️🤗
Edited by Tulasi14 - 9 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Please any up date

Hello Tulasi, I send you update in PM, the one that Avi posted in FC...I got another PM, and Avi said that Sarath is still in ICU, doctors are giving hope. Madi had a glass of juice after 24 hours, I can imagine how she is feeling and my heart crys for her. The biggest heartache for mother is to watch her child and not be able to do anything to help him, except hope and pray. Now everything is in God's hands and I know, that God heard our prayers and that everything will be fine. So I keep on praying, hoping to hear that all is well, and both Sarath and Madi are smiling.

Avi said that power resumed in her place, but that another tremor occure in the evening. Hope it will stop soon. She went to visit Madhuri's family, to give solace to her older son and her family, who are worried as well. Praying for all of them. May God bless them and keep them safe.

For Sarath, sweet little boy ❤️

For Madhuri ❤️ and her family
🤗

Picture: Praying For You

Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Branka,
Small children prayers are heard by God.I told Krishna about this she said she will write something for Sarath. She saId post angel pic  that can fly all the way from US to India.She said the name of the angel is gaurdian Angel.The angel will gaurd him and he will be fine. ❤️🤗This is for you Sarath and Madhuri.

Edited by Tulasi14 - 9 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Tulasi, I send you update in PM, the one that Avi posted in FC...I got another PM, and Avi said that Sarath is still in ICU, doctors are giving hope. Madi had a glass of juice after 24 hours, I can imagine how she is feeling and my heart crys for her. The biggest heartache for mother is to watch her child and not be able to do anything to help him, except hope and pray. Now everything is in God's hands and I know, that God heard our prayers and that everything will be fine. So I keep on praying, hoping to hear that all is well, and both Sarath and Madi are smiling.

Avi said that power resumed in her place, but that another tremor occure in the evening. Hope it will stop soon. She went to visit Madhuri's family, to give solace to her older son and her family, who are worried as well. Praying for all of them. May God bless them and keep them safe.

For Sarath, sweet little boy ❤️

For Madhuri ❤️ and her family
🤗

Picture: Praying For You

Yes,D just called my brother he is a pastor and asked him to pray.He started serving God at the age of 18.My heart says he wil be out of danger and the rest is in gods hands.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Branka,
Small children prayers are heard by God.I told Krishna about this she said she will write something for Sarath. She saId post angel pic  that can fly all the way from US to India.She said the name of the angel is gaurdian Angel.The angel will gaurd him and he will be fine. ❤️🤗This is for you Sarath and Madhuri.

Hello Tulasi, I am sure Krishna's angel will find Sarath in that hospital in Kolkata, and will guard him, and keep him safe. 😊 Angels graphics

I believe in angels, and I am sure that Krishna's angel is there by Sarath bed, and is just now telling some fairytales to Sarat, while he rest and sIeep to recover completely, and smile in the morning to his mother. 😊

Do not see a picture here so I'll add few of  angels...Krishna should choose one for Sarath...

Angels graphicsAngels graphicsAngels graphics   Angels graphicsAngels graphics  Get well soon Sarath ❤️

Tulasi14 thumbnail
Did not sleep well and I am so shaky n have hard time typing.She said she will draw n  write him.It all depends on her mood.she has swimming and soccer to day.She will be exhausted .thank you for posting so beautifully.❤️🤗
Hope Avi comes OL and update us!
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Did not sleep well and I am so shaky n have hard time typing.She said she will draw n  write him.It all depends on her mood.she has swimming and soccer to day.She will be exhausted .thank you for posting so beautifully.❤️🤗

Hope Avi comes OL and update us!

Go and rest well, Tulasi ❤️🤗 All will be well. I have to go , will be back later...Hope Avi will come here and post some good news...Tell Krishna I send my huggs🤗 and love ❤️ with wishes that  she enjoy swimming and soccer, Jelena played soccer as well when she was 12 years old. They have lots of fun, hope Krishna has too.😊

Soccer graphics    Soccer graphics    Soccer graphics😆
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Good morning all!

Beautiful angel pics, Branka, hope Sarath recovers soon and all is well in Madhuri's world, praying fervently for Sarath!

Tulasi, take care of yourself and relax, this too shall pass!
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Hello Friends 
Trying to be positive, think positive and hoping for positive news .love you all🤗
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good afternoon friends . Here Is a great relief to all of us , Sarath's life revived and he regained his consciousness today morning . Yesterday was critical , doctors saved him from the edge . Now he is recognising his parents and others , CT scan and x rays revealed that there is a hairline fracture in the skull , a big relief is , there is no damage to brain . I told her about our friends' concern and prayers . That great gesture touched her heart , she felt very sentimental and expressed her gratitude to all , She said , she will write to all after a while . Yesterday came online after got the news that he is still critical , but got a call from Madi , she asked me to rush to her place to take care of Hemu , because Sarath's condition was started deteriorating , to be with him at that crucial hour I went there , and was there till today morning . At last got the good news that he regained his consciousness , and recognised his parents . She will contact you all soon to show her gratitude for the concern and prayers .