Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) - Page 86

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you Tulasi and Avi for this fiesta of poems, so touching, so expressive, so full of imagery, loved them! Loved Krishna's imagination too, she is amazing, she must write moreπŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vibraj

Thank you Tulasi and Avi for this fiesta of poems, so touching, so expressive, so full of imagery, loved them! Loved Krishna's imagination too, she is amazing, she must write moreπŸ‘πŸΌ

Vibha aunty πŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hello my dear Rainbow friends , this place is so serene , many poems and feelings are  floating in the air ! Love you all .
Seetha's Sneha , hope you are feeling fine  .Take proper care my dear friend . 

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Tulasi14

Vibha aunty πŸ€—

My pleasure, Krishna, you rock!!

Viswasruti thumbnail
 Good Morning to you all  my dear rainbow friends Have a nice day . 
"My goal has always been not to look forward to the next thing, but to relish and celebrate the successes I have at the moment! Whether it's landing a part in a  serial or having a good day in acting display , I  cherish everything what I do !" -Pratyusha ,[ in my imagination !]
 Decide whether you want to be liked or admired. Other than these , no choice left to us as your admirers !
Cherish every moment  at every stage of your journey.
You can't hide your creativity my dear girl ! Waiting to see what you are going to offer , a visual treat or a soul stirring performance , but we  wish both !!
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Prats and Sid at the Colors party
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CC9KETeVEAAn2Zk.jpg
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Prats and Sid at the Colors party
Instagram media by iamprats - Click click!!! Colors annual partyyy...
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Good Afternoon dear friends πŸ€—

Throat Chakra Affirmation by CarlyMarie Loved by http://www.shivohamyoga.nl/ #yoga #namaste #yogi #om #chakra #affirmation dont let opportunities go because even what may go wrong teaches you something and brings blessings the only negative in life is wondering what couldve been

Tulasi14 thumbnail
Wow
This content was originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Good Afternoon dear friends πŸ€—

Throat Chakra Affirmation by CarlyMarie Loved by http://www.shivohamyoga.nl/ #yoga #namaste #yogi #om #chakra #affirmation dont let opportunities go because even what may go wrong teaches you something and brings blessings the only negative in life is wondering what couldve been

wow! Beautiful collages and good to see you back Branka! 'πŸ€—
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Branka,you are a great humanbeing very caring and gentle with words.The way you take care of your friends like babies and we are lucky and blessed to have you in our lives.i made mistakes many times goofed of with my posts but took care of me.I want to clarify something about some posts I completely deleted from rainbow and I don't want any one to misunderstand me.Those posts are regarding me only but not regarding any one.here,I want to be clear about the posts I goofed are the posts I did in HHN forum.
ok D the one I deleted I am posting.
New morning,New day ,New thoughts,Taking one day at a time!
Love you all! the way you all are!
May be I know u,I don't know u!
Does it matter! No..
It depends on how you take it,if you take it hard it will be hard on you,
No matter how hard life is never give up that hope away,let the light of hope keep burning in you and may be you can change your own destiny,if not also you tired that is important.
The minute you give up that hope the zeal for life in you is dead!
Life can be planned but at times things change in blink of an eye,
You have to take it what it offers you,even though it is not your cup of tea,
Here you are not given options,but no choice !
Like the ocean consumes everything that comes in its path,
Life is like a ocean,
You have to stand up for yourself,(you means me)
You are your own strength,
You are your own weakness,
You are your own sadness ,
You are your own destruction ,
You are the leader of your own
thoughts positive or negative,
You are riding your own chariot controlled by You ! You your part and rest is done by God!!!
If not the life will consume you!
just made a collage looks like something went wrong.i will try to post again or will wait for my curious cookie to help me out.They are born with technologies.πŸ˜† Have to share this,I taught Seetha how to post YouTube video,she does n't want to learn but she gave up n learned n it took be few hours but worth it.Btw all this her sense of humor was hilarious and I never felt that she took that long to learn.Miss you Seetha and I am happy to see Branka here.Love you all my friends.Take care.
Edited by Tulasi14 - 9 years ago