Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Branka,beautiful collages and story about the red egg.I never understood,krishna asked me the same question and I will show it to her.The collages are stunning with your love and beautifull messages.Prats is stunning fresh Like a flower with more added beauty with your words and love.

Thanks Vibha it is always good to walk thru the memory lane.
Thankyou Madhuri good to see you and krishna is doing great .My love n hugs to your boys.
The place is colorful with colorful posts,I pray that every ones life filled with all the colors and have a Balance.Love you all and be happy🤗
Branka,
Every day is a learning process and thank you for being part of life.
To all my friends thank you for being part of my life.

Hello Tulasi ❤️ my dear friend 😊 You are most welcome
🤗

I am happy that you loved my collages 😳 and that explanation about red colored eggs. Thank you for your warm words. Hope Krishna loved that explanation. She is such a smart and curious girl, love her dearly.
Hugs and Kisses for her.
❤️ 🤗

Here is one of my first collages that I made for Prats BD...

This place is so beautiful and colorful, filled with love and beautiful creations, because all of you add your own emotions and love, and
by doing this, you color this place over the Rainbow with your warmth, your magic, positive vibrations and creativity.
⭐️

You need to learn the power of thought and emotion... Once you realize that your thoughts form reality, then you are no longer a slave to events. You simply have to learn the methods --Seth via Jane Roberts

Have to go to sleep now, will see you all tomorrow...Good Night ⭐️

Beautiful
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning all❤️

Thank you so much Branka for this treat of your collages and also for sharing the history and legends of this exotic church, so enriching! I love reading stories of the past and felt very happy reading about Saint Paraskeva, thanks, once again!

Avi, loved your expressions regarding the Church, we often feel in life we have visited a place before, possibly Karmic connection!
Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

To all my sid prtyusha friends ...n happy new year..   🤗  🤗
Nehageet. thumbnail
how is all...??
hii branka n vibha dear ...Good morning..😃  ❤️
Nehageet. thumbnail
Nehageet. thumbnail
Nehageet. thumbnail
Edited by nehageet - 9 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Good Morning my dear Rainbow friends , have a nice time .

Loved all the  information  you have given on the Little Rose Church ,Saint Paraskeva of the Balkans,  and surroundings Sneha .

When we  met someone , or feel about some place we  have a karmic connection with, a spark of recognition ignites in our  soul. We will  feel a haunting familiarity, a sense of having come home, a longing for something not quite remembered, though hazy in mind , but a haunting memory too to attract us to come back to that point .
We  might recognise that place , name or the surroundings , or we  may intuitively know we visited that place  before .We'll feel a connection that goes way beyond what we actually say. Something profound appears to be bubbling away under the surface .Yes you are right Vibha , you correctly called it as a karmic connection , a spiritual belonging .

Thank you Seetha's Sneha for the beautiful display of Prat's past artistic extravaganza  in the form of your artistically decorated collages , and thanks for giving the introductory discourse on our starting session

of "Collage Making " !

Vibha thanks a lot for all those wise words . Neha thank you for beautiful posts . 

Credit goes to the Creator Bikica 😊

Edited by Avyakta - 9 years ago
Nehageet. thumbnail
Nehageet. thumbnail