Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) - Page 82

Posted: 9 years ago
Branka,beautiful collages and story about the red egg.I never understood,krishna asked me the same question and I will show it to her.The collages are stunning with your love and beautifull messages.Prats is stunning fresh Like a flower with more added beauty with your words and love.
Thanks Vibha it is always good to walk thru the memory lane.
Thankyou Madhuri good to see you and krishna is doing great .My love n hugs to your boys.
The place is colorful with colorful posts,I pray that every ones life filled with all the colors and have a Balance.Love you all and be happyπŸ€—
Branka,
Every day is a learning process and thank you for being part of life.
To all my friends thank you for being part of my life.

Edited by Tulasi14 - 9 years ago
some quotes about friends,
As we grow up ,we realize it is less important to have lots of friends,and more important to have real ones.
Friends are like stars,they come and go,but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.

πŸ€— Edited by Tulasi14 - 9 years ago
Hello my dear Rainbow friends . Good Evening !   Have a nice time .
Branka and Madhuri , what a wonderful and creative  way you both   closed that FC! It was just like a poetic odyssey , an amalgamation of visual treat  and a lyrical feast ,  suddenly started as beautiful   revelations of  visuals with  verse extemporaneously in front of us ! πŸ‘Thank you friends  for this exhilarating experience .

Credit goes to the creator Ahila .
Edited by Avyakta - 9 years ago
Hello Friends , At present I am in the green nest of my parents'   place, celebrating the Poila Boishakh &  Rongali Bihu  !
So love to greet Pratyusha  from this  beautiful stage ,  provided and decorated by  Sneha ...Love [ for me forever , Seetha's Sneha ] ---
Happy Poila Boishakh & Rongali  Bihu πŸ˜Š
 My DearπŸ€—
 Highly talented Actress Pratyusha Banerjee ! β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Poila boishakh is the first day in the Bengal calendar and was treated as New Year day.In our  traditional language happy New Year was spelled as Shubho Noboborsho. πŸ˜Š
 Pratyusha  ,Let the Poila Baisakh offer you all the strength to fulfill your dreams. Follow your dreams and dare to make them true!
Naba Barsha! Wish you a contentful and prosperous year filled with love, peace, hope and joy. May the coming year usher all these goodies on you.
Take an oath to spread love, peace and laughter in everybody's lives from this New Year.

I met love, health, peace and joy,😊
They needed a permanent place to stay.😊
I gave them your address,😊 hope they arrived safely.😊

"Happy Bengali New Year"πŸ€—

https://i.imgur.com/69RqPNz.jpg

311843 135403519935772 1100542672 n
Good Day to you dear Friends πŸ€—

Happy New Year, Shubho Nabho Borsho, Poile Baisakhi, Happy Ugadi and Bihu to all of you who celebrate. ❀️

Prats is celebrating today and I wish to her, and to all of you as well, that this New Year brings lots of love, sucess and prosperity in everything that she do. May blessings and love of everyone who loves her surround her always, may she shine like a bright star that she is.
⭐️

bengali new year greetings, Poila Baisakh scraps for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook

Happy New Year, Shubho Nabho Borsho, Poila Baisakhi, Happy Ugadi and Bihu to all my friends  who are  celebrating today .😊
Have a nice time my dear Rainbow friends !πŸ€—
Thank you Madhuri ,for these beautiful greetings and good wishes .
My dear Seetha's Sneha , love your collage most .πŸ‘ See her enchanting smile , definitely our coming days will be bright after watching her beautiful smile !

Originally posted by Avyakta

Seetha's Sneha , seems this is a historical monument !
Those creepers slipping from the high walls ,as if recollecting past incidents while touching the floor , as if whispering some forgotten stories to the wind and to express solidarity with those long standing trees ,  a part of their remembrance of historic times and  cultural heritage,  , combined with ever changing nature , standing with those trees ,which are famous symbols of ancient civilizations.πŸ‘So realistic , a feeling , as if i am walking on that fallen leaves filled pathway , a cracking  sound while walking on those dry leaves , so mystical , unable to explain ---
Thank you very   much πŸ€— . 

My dear Avi πŸ€—, sorry to reply so late 😳

You are so right, this little church is a historical monument. It was mentioned to exist in 1521, so, it has a long history. The name of this beautiful church is Ruzica (small rose). It is located in the center of the city, inside the old Kalemegdan Fortress...those stone tower that you can see behind, is a part of a stone walls that were going all around the old city of Belgrade (for its protection)...Singidunum, so you are right, that little church witnessed a lots of history's events, and could tell a lot of storries...Love your way of describing that picture and those feelings it awakes in you. I love to go there, there is such a peace and serenity that I feel, whenever I visit that little church. Love Kalemegdan Park as well...it is such a beautiful place, and you can sit there on benches and watch two rivers, Dunav & Sava  that meet each other...😊

Ruica church, Belgrade, Serbia.jpg

Ruzica Church (Serbian: , Little Rose Church) is a Serbian Orthodox church located in the Kalemegdan Fortress, in Belgrade, Serbia. A church of the same name existed on the site in the time of Stefan Lazarevic. It was demolished in 1521 by the invading Ottoman Turks. The church was used as a gunpowder magazine in the 18th century, and was converted into a military church between 1867 and 1869. Heavily damaged during the First World War, the church was renovated in 1925.

There is St. Petka's well there, where every 27th of October when it is St.Petka's Day, long lines of women are coming to fetch a water from there, because it is considered blessed. She, St.Petka,was protector of women.

Here is a story about St.Petka, also known as Saint Paraskeva of the Balkans:

The legend says that when she was a child, Paraskeva heard in a church the Lord's words: "Whoever wants to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me." (Mark 8, 34). These words would determine her to give her rich clothes away to the poor and flee to Constantinople.[1] Her parents, who did not support her decision to follow an ascetic, religious life, looked for her in various cities. Paraskeva fled to Chalcedon, and afterwards lived at the church of the Most Holy Theotokos in Heraclea Pontica.[1] She lived an austere life, experiencing visions of the Virgin Mary. Her voyages took her to Jerusalem, wishing to spend the rest of her life there. After seeing Jerusalem, she settled in convent in the river Jordanian desert.

When she was 25, an angel appeared, telling her to return to homeland. She returned to Constantinople, and then when she was 25, lived in the village of Kallikrateia, in the church of the Holy Apostles. She died at the age of 27.

Edited by Sneha...Love - 9 years ago
I am reading back pages, thank you all for beautiful Easter wishes.πŸ€— Love you dearly.❀️

Vibha, glad you liked my town.😊 I love it as well.πŸ˜ƒ

It has two rivers, lots of parks and woods, green areas, hills...people who are known for their hospitality, and amazing restaurants and clubs.
⭐️

Belgrade Downtown  Belgrade

Skadarlija, the city's old bohemian neighbourhood

Originally posted by vibraj

Good morning all!

Branka, lovely collages, thank you!

Helo Vibha ❀️, Good Morning to youπŸ€—

πŸ˜ƒ

You are most welcome, I am happy that you like my collages.😳
I am planning to share here in CC my knowledge & experience of collage making, so all of you can practice to do them, and use them to make all the places we visit more colorful and beautiful...
πŸ˜ƒ

Here is a positive thought for today, in colors of rainbow 😊

Remember, move toward the positive, rather than fight the negative. "Hatred of war will not bring peace. Only LOVE of peace will bring about these conditions." ~ "SETH" ~ by Jane Roberts

Here are few Prats collages that  I did before...😊

Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Good Afternoon my dear Rainbow friends . Have a nice time !
Beautiful collages from our Collage Queen Branka πŸ€—
Vibha , yes, your Madi is always love to roam in the memory lane , for her too, it is a treasure- box, which a longtime back lost its  lock and key , so kept it open for the remaining life time , so that I can search/draw  for inspiration from those memories .πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Tulsi , happy to see you here and my best wishes to you and the cute baby Krishna !πŸ€—
Branka love this creation , Prats with floral embellishments !πŸ‘

Thank you Madhuri ❀️ I am happy that you liked my collages πŸ€—

I love the fact that all of us here, we have that treasure box open and all those beautiful memories are free to come out, as and whenever they please, to remind us on those happy times...😊

Thank you Madhuri, for walking with me down the Memory Line while finishing Prats first FC. That was such a fun. πŸ˜ƒ

So here is one collage from that old, never forgotten, times..
.😊