Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@sidharth_shukla at the #TSA congrats!Certainly a Stylish Leap frm TV to films "
Sarica thumbnail
Instagram media by iamprats - Tere bina saans bhi chalti hai .. tere bina dil bhi dhadakta hai .. yaad nahi thha... yaad aaya
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys was watching Ganga on &Tv. The little girl playing Ganga is fantastic. So innocent, adorable and expressive. This show is being produced from the same PH Speres Origin.

These days I am flipping through different channels and find every woman protagonist is being troubled to the extent beyond tolerance. Be it small Girl or grown up's. Always want to know why these shows cannot show a women smiling and confident. Always suffering. Disgusting.

Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Friends! Hope you all are doing great! I am unable to come hear as much as I want to be.Branka,Vibha,Riya,Padma,and all my other friends who visit thus place !❤️🤗
 I love this - I hope you do too.

An elderly Chinese woman had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole which she carried across her neck.

One of the pots had a crack in it while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water.

At the end of the long walks from the stream to the house, the cracked pot arrived only half full.

For a full two years this went on daily, with the woman bringing home only one and a half pots of water..

Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments.

But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection, and miserable that it could only do ha lf of what it had been made to do.

After two years of what it perceived to be bitter failure, it spoke to the woman one day by the stream.

'I am ashamed of myself, because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your house.

The old woman smiled, 'Did you notice that there are flowers on your side of the path, but not on the other pot's side?'

'That's because I have always known about your flaw, so I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back, you water them.' 

For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate the table.

Without you being just the way you are, there would not be this beauty to grace the house.'

Each of us has our own unique flaw. But it's the cracks and flaws we each have that make our lives together so very interesting and rewarding.

You've just got to take each person for what they are and look for the good in them.

SO, to all of my cracked pot friends, have a great day and remember to smell the flowers on your side of the path!

And send this to any or all of your Cracked Pot friends and see what a smile you will put on their faces

Don't forget the Cracked Pot that sent it to you!! 😊
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Hello Friends! Hope you all are doing great! I am unable to come hear as much as I want to be.Branka,Vibha,Riya,Padma,and all my other friends who visit thus place !❤️🤗

I love this - I hope you do too.

An elderly Chinese woman had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole which she carried across her neck.

One of the pots had a crack in it while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water.

At the end of the long walks from the stream to the house, the cracked pot arrived only half full.

For a full two years this went on daily, with the woman bringing home only one and a half pots of water..

Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments.

But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection, and miserable that it could only do ha lf of what it had been made to do.

After two years of what it perceived to be bitter failure, it spoke to the woman one day by the stream.

'I am ashamed of myself, because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your house.

The old woman smiled, 'Did you notice that there are flowers on your side of the path, but not on the other pot's side?'

'That's because I have always known about your flaw, so I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back, you water them.' 

For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate the table.

Without you being just the way you are, there would not be this beauty to grace the house.'

Each of us has our own unique flaw. But it's the cracks and flaws we each have that make our lives together so very interesting and rewarding.

You've just got to take each person for what they are and look for the good in them.

SO, to all of my cracked pot friends, have a great day and remember to smell the flowers on your side of the path!

And send this to any or all of your Cracked Pot friends and see what a smile you will put on their faces

Don't forget the Cracked Pot that sent it to you!! 😊

You are among the most beautiful pots of my life, love you, take care!
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello sweet Rainbowians , have a nice time .

such a serene pic, love it!
cygnet9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibraj

You are among the most beautiful pots of my life, love you, take care!

Wonderful story Tulsi. Just loved it.
cygnet9 thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow friends😃

Sarica thumbnail
Prats is our angel❤️
Instagram media by iamprats - All is well!
Sarica thumbnail
Siddharth Shukla poses for the media at Femina Miss India 2015 Bash
Embedded image permalink