Users

Frequent Posters

Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
H

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

This is for my dear Tulsi  πŸ€—
If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad. 

Life is slippery. Here take my hand. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

thank you! Riya for the beautiful quotes.I know they came from your heart!β€οΈπŸ€— I am a tough cookie to crack yes it is hard taking one day a time.love you ! 
Tulasi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppp333

Hello friends, Don't know I am not able to control myself whenever I see Branka's collages. Trying to make brave face but...

In my home everybody are teasing me seeing my eyes filled with tears. How stupid I am just getting carried away with a mare fiction show. This time I am happy at least but last time I could not recover for atleast 2 months, when Prat's was out of BV.

In future I should be more strong. To be honest in real I am not at all emotional because I got hurt N'number of time, which made me strong. I never cry when I leave my parents house.

But these daily soaps Two shows BV and HHN are making me emotionally weak. Which I should over come. Please help me friends. I don't want to become weak.

hi Padma,Pratts grew  up infront of your eyes from good to faboulous actress.If you see HHN begining pictures to now or when she started BV to now she has grown a lot.In every way  she changed our lives here on the forum .May be the show is fictictional but your emotions are true.The friends you are surrounded with you are true.If not now the show has to end at some point.May be she will get better offers and i wish Pratts good luck and God bless her.
Coming BV show i don't watch now but most us her connected to the show one way or other.i know I miss Seetha here a lot and I am sure all my friends miss her too.Take care!πŸ€—

Tulasi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Good evening my friends
πŸ€—

I do agree with both of you, Vibha and Madhuri. I am sure she will get good offers and she will be successful in everything that she do. Here is a collage I made, always loved Pratyusha in red.
😊

And here is the same picture little bit different, this is how I like to play with this collages. πŸ˜ƒ

Here are few collages from this last track, suspence (loved your OS Madhuri, hope something like this will happen in the show as well. Looking forward that all that mess with Reshmi get solved and that we can enjoy in SagUn magic and romance.) Prats was truly awesome in this track, enacting all the emotions of love, despair, fear, hope, resolution...so beautifully, she is such a great actress ⭐️   .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

β€οΈπŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy0pZ_JvL4k&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]
Beautiful collages! Branka!this song is for you and Pratts!

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

hi Padma,Pratts grew  up infront of your eyes from good to faboulous actress.If you see HHN begining pictures to now or when she started BV to now she has grown a lot.In every way  she changed our lives here on the forum .May be the show is fictictional but your emotions are true.The friends you are surrounded with you are true.If not now the show has to end at some point.May be she will get better offers and i wish Pratts good luck and God bless her.

Coming BV show i don't watch now but most us her connected to the show one way or other.i know I miss Seetha here a lot and I am sure all my friends miss her too.Take care!πŸ€—

Padma, Prats has a great future, trust me and trust Prats! She will soon come in a new show, with the experience of having played two beautiful roles to perfection. You just be strong and positive, all is well!πŸ€—

Tulasi, well-said, we have seen the evolution of Prats from her physical looks to her acting prowess, talent never goes unrecognised, she will rock always!!
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppp333

Hello friends, Don't know I am not able to control myself whenever I see Branka's collages. Trying to make brave face but...

In my home everybody are teasing me seeing my eyes filled with tears. How stupid I am just getting carried away with a mare fiction show. This time I am happy at least but last time I could not recover for atleast 2 months, when Prat's was out of BV.

In future I should be more strong. To be honest in real I am not at all emotional because I got hurt N'number of time, which made me strong. I never cry when I leave my parents house.

But these daily soaps Two shows BV and HHN are making me emotionally weak. Which I should over come. Please help me friends. I don't want to become weak.

My dear Padmaja, ❀️  my dear friend πŸ€—

I am so sory that my collages make you cry...Just read it this evening, and before that I filled SY FC with it as well. Sorry dear. I know how you feel, I felt the same when Prats was out of BV and believe me it took me 6 months to be able to watch videos of their scenes, without crying...I was never like this, no other actress has such an influence on me...and I really do not think that  you become weak if you are emotional. It is nothing wrong if you are emotional and vulnerable...Vulnerability is as much a part of being human, as it is strength. Our vulnaribility prevents our strength from becoming hard, brittle, self-serving.Our soft edges invite others' openness and their expressions of love. You will not become weak just because in this moment of time you are so emotional, your strength is still there, it will be there when you will need it...

Nothing is wrong in the way that you are feeling now, all of us feel the same...we are all sad that this part of our journey will end soon...but we will still be together and will support each other, we have this place where we can be as emotional as we like, where we can cry while remembering Seetha, as much as we like...nobody here will judge anyone...but will understand and support...we can be here who we are and do whatever we feel we want to do... we just need a little time to accept that we will not see Prats and Kanwar and all the others every day as we used to...but I really believe that we will not wait as long as we used to wait, for Prats new show to happen, and than we'll watch her again, and will give ourself promiss that we will not become addicted to it, because we still remember how it hurts once when is over...but, I know...and you know...we'lll do it again...because Prats has that ability to touch our hearts, and once that happen...we'll do just that, what we do with SY, and that what we repeat with SagUn...we'll fall in love with her new role, and her new show and her new jodi...and that is OK...nothing is wrong in that...

If it helps, I will stop doing collages, until it stop hurting you...we will have our places where we will be together, and that will help to overcome this period of de-adiction...if you are in a company of people who are feeling the same and are going through everything that you goes through...everything will be much easier...Love you dear, everything will be fine...πŸ€—
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

@ Thanks Sara for pics.

@ Di love your creations, will miss our chidkali but the journey was worth it.

Thank you Riyu, my sweet Didi, I am glad that you like it.😳
Yes, I agree with you. This journey we took was really worth it...We enjoy it and we'll remember it with a smile on our faces...😊

Edit to add: Thank you Riyu for all this beautiful quotes that you posted on the previous page (reading pages backward) Truly meaningfull and makes you think about it...LOVE IT!!!⭐️
Have to go to sleep ⭐️ ...See you all tomorrow. 😊

Grief never ends. But is changes. It's a passage, not a place to stay. Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith. It is the price of love
Edited by Sneha...Love - 9 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great quotes, Branka and Riya!

Oh, please do not stop making your wonderful collages, I am sure Padma too would want them!
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I found a thought provoking story, so sharing it here:

Read this beautiful story carefully.
My boss drove a luxury car everyday and it was my duty to greet him and to open the gates for him, as I worked as a watchman in his villa. But he never responded back to my greetings.
One day he saw me opening the garbage bags outside the villa in search for any left over food. But, as usual he never even looked at me, it was like as if he never saw anything!
The very next day I saw a paper bag at the same place, but it was clean and the food inside was covered well. It was fresh and good food like someone had just brought it from the supermarket. I didn't bother as to where it came from, I just took the paper bag and I was so happy about it.
Every day I found this paper bag at the same place with fresh vegetables and all that we needed for home. This became my daily routine. I was eating and sharing this food with my wife and kids.
I was wondering who this fool could be?! To forget his paper bag full of fresh food everyday.
One day there was a big problem in the villa and I was told that my boss has died. There were too many guests coming to the villa that day and I didn't get any food that day, so I thought that one of the guests must have taken it. But the same thing happened the 2nd day, the 3rd day and the 4th day.
It went on like this for a few weeks and I found it difficult to provide food for my family, so I decided to ask the wife of my boss for a raise in my salary or else I would quit my job as a watchman.
After I told her, she was shocked, and asked me, how come u never complained about your salary for the last 2 years? And why is this salary not enough for you now?!
I gave her so many excuses but she was never convinced! Finally in the end, I decided to tell her the truth, I told her the entire story of the bag of groceries, and as to how it was my daily provision.. She then asked me as to when this stopped? I told her after the death of her husband. And then I realised that I stopped seeing the paper bag immediately after the death of my boss.
Why didn't I ever think of this before? That it was my boss who was providing this for me? I guess it was because I never thought that a person who never replied to my greetings could ever be this generous!
His wife started to cry and I told her to please stop crying and that I'm really sorry that I asked for a raise, I didn't know that it was your husband who was providing me with the meals, il remain as a watchman and be happy to provide my service.
His wife told me, I'm crying because I've finally found the 7th person my husband was giving this bag full of food. I knew my husband was giving 7 people everyday, I had already found the 6 people, and all these days I was searching for the 7th person. And today I found out.
From that day onwards, I started to receive the bag full of food again, but this time his son was bringing it to my house and giving it to my hand. But whenever I thanked him, he never replied! Just like his dad!
One day, I told him THANK YOU in a very loud voice! He replied back to me to please not be offended when he doesn't reply, because he has a hearing problem, just like his dad!
Oh May God forgive us all, for we have all, as humans, judged another person without knowing the real story behind their actions.. May God forgive us all and guide us towards the right path in life. 
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you Padmaja πŸ€—for this beautiful, thought provoking story. Love it.😊We should never judge people, because, actualy, we do not know all their stories...😊

"Don't Judge People. You never know what kind of battle they are fighting." #caregiver

Thank you TulasiπŸ€— for Quotes, and thank you so much for the song "Lady in red" ❀️ that you posted on previous page. Love that song so much. Glad you liked my collages.
😊

This days I was busy because on Wednesday I will travel to my In law place, for some family gathering, will be back on Sunday, so,lots of things to prepare. Will miss all of you, sweet Rainbowians. Going to sleep now. Good Night ⭐️ See you all tomorrow.😊
Edited by Sneha...Love - 9 years ago