Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail
S
Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

was just searching for something in my old PMs, when I come across this small FP that I made for Charu, during those days when Prats was in BB7...so just thought to share it here πŸ˜†

So here is my petite FPπŸ˜†

This remind me so much on Cinderella πŸ˜†

Cinderella graphicsπŸ˜›

Ahhh...those step sisters...they were also there πŸ˜†

Cinderella graphics

And the dog is there as well 😊

Cinderella graphicsπŸ˜†

Now we only needCinderella graphicsto take her  to some better place. πŸ˜›

And thanks God, she came, miracles do happen 😊, and we were saved from that horrible BB7 forum.
πŸ˜ƒ

And here is one extra special hug for Krishna πŸ€—

from KrishnaEdited by Tulasi14 - 9 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Ok, I am searching for something to add in my post in Empress Thread, and as always, when I am in our PMs, feeling a tug in my heart, remembering Seetha...so here..let me share...

By now  i think you can  hear  and understand  my silence ! πŸ˜ƒ

At times silence is more meaningful than the words ! Our hearts can communicate effectively ...better than the words ..is in it ? These are just a confused soul's murmurings !

I love your silence, my sweet Priya nesthamaa...there is a power in silence that energizes the mind, body and soul...there is a wisdom in silence...think of the mountains and trees, they never have anything to say, yet it takes great effort to bring them down...there is a love in a silence, think of the womb...perfect timing, order and completion accomplished in total silence...silence is an art, a tool of the wise...when we perfect the art of silence...chances are, that we will get a lot more done...
I think I will follow your example ,my soul-connected sister...and choose one day in a week, and spend it in silence...

But... I love your words as well...they touch hearts and souls of everyone who read them...
❀️

Roses

We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls.

Mother Teresa .

If we sit silently and watch the world around us, then we will be able to see the real meaning of world , the real purpose of this life . This has taken a lifetime to learn .It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking. That needs a great understanding between friends , and Branka , I know you both have a wealth of it .😊

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls.

Mother Teresa .

If we sit silently and watch the world around us, then we will be able to see the real meaning of world , the real purpose of this life . This has taken a lifetime to learn .It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking. That needs a great understanding between friends , and Branka , I know you both have a wealth of it .😊

so beautifully said! Madhuri!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
Tulasi14 thumbnail
good evening! Sara love all the pics you post here!β€οΈπŸ€—
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Hello good morning my dear friends,
     Why do I feel this way?The silence of this place is bothering me,as they say eyes speak volumes.
Sometimes it's better to keep silent than to tell others what you feel because it will only hurt you when you know they can hear you but they can't understand.
The silence of this place is so real ,
It makes me write this,if you are silent you are hurt,if you speak your mind you are hurt too,
Being silent is good or not good,
Then how will we know the other person is hurt,
If the sky is silent do we see the beauty of serene sky,
If the sky is silent do we see the rain,
If the sky is silent do we see the rainbow,
If the sky is silent do we see the thunder ,

Being silent is good or not good
You are happy only when you tell other person ,
What is bothering you,
Sky should be full of passing clouds,then also you enjoy its beauty,
When it thunders with lighting that is the real beauty,
When it rains you feel revived with the earthy smell  and the serene nature,
It creates on the earth,at the end paints a rainbow In the sky that is so beautiful,
May be the rainbow stays for few minutes but the peace and happiness you get is surreal!

When you have good heart,
You help too much ,
You trust too much ,
You give too much,
And it always seems you are hurt the most.

This post in general I wrote ,looking at this place being so Silent.
 Have Good evening!  To  all my friends !β€οΈπŸ€—

Edited by Tulasi14 - 9 years ago
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tulasi14

good evening! Sara love all the pics you post here!β€οΈπŸ€—

My dear Tulasiβ€οΈπŸ€—.Thanks,my pleasure
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Why do I feel this way?The silence of this place is bothering me,as they say eyes speak volumes.
Sometimes it's better to keep silent than to tell others what you feel because it will only hurt you when you know they can hear you but they can't understand.
It makes me write this,if you are silent you are hurt,if you speak your mind you are hurt too,

What is bothering you,
It creates on the earth,at the end paints a rainbow In the sky that is so beautiful,
May be the rainbow stays for few minutes but the peace and happiness you get is surreal!

You help too much ,
You trust too much ,
You give too much,

Good Evening Tulasi β€οΈπŸ€—

My dear Tulasi, such a beautiful poem about silence. Love it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
There is a difference between a silence between two people, which sometimes can be an answer too, and between silence that a person practice to still ones mind and connect to ones innerself...That what I was talking about... There are maany reasons to be silent, women usually are silent when they are sad, or someone hurt them...it is always good to practice silence when you are angry, because most of the things you say in anger , you regret later on...so yes, I agree with your questions is silence good or not good...for sure it is not good between two friends...because, whatever reason is, it is always better to talk it through...

Sorry for not being here all day. I was all day in town and come very late home. That time I send you PM I thought I will come here after LU, but as usually in Life, something come up and I could not...It is like this in Life itself...not so much planning is possible.

Thank you for all those beautiful creations you made and Quotes that you posted. I am sure there is no way you could make one day in silence with Krishna around, but sometimes is good to take some time for yourself, sit in a garden, or in a room by a window and enjoy in silence for half an hour or hour or as long as you can. Just be present and aware of the beauty around you. I do that almost every morning, esspecially when weather is nice, just enjoy in an early morning rays of sunshine, thinking about all the things for which I am grateful, about all people I am grateful to have in my life, Even my dogs respect my silence, they usualy lay down by my feet, and even the birds around or the neighbour's cat can not make them move.😊

But than, I do not have little curious girl running around, who has thousand questions that need to be answered immediately...so enjoy every moment with Krishna. Tell her I say Thanks for that cute Teddy Bear hug...love it. πŸ€—

@Sara, thank you for pictures you are posting here.😊

@everybody...I will wish you Good Night ⭐️  It was a long day, full of rain, wind and cold. Was thinking to do some collages, but no way, too tired. Will reply to other posts and PMs in the morning...will be here, for sure...So, see you tomorrow.😊 Here are few quotes about Silence.

LISTEN and SILENT are spelled with the same letters... Think about it...This could be important. : )

A good method to remember when you are trying to pray contemplatively. Makes perfect sense.

I do not know if i will ever get the chance to feel this way with a man, but i sure do feel this way with many friends. :)

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

What is bothering you,

You help too much ,
You trust too much ,
You give too much,

Very beautiful, Tulasi, you are a star⭐️