thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
mansin129 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lovely story...looking forward to next part
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Had forgotten about your story and then suddenly it kept popping up, so thought it was a new one and started to read. Then realized it was one of those abandoned ones :-)

Out of curiosity checked to see when had you last logged in and it was two days back. So you do log in and access IF but chose not to update your story? I am curious! Why would you atrt writing - not one but two stories - and then disappear?

Am sorry if I offended you especially since at the end of the day, it is just a fan fiction and there are plenty of fabulous books to read out there but I am curious so as to what drives people to start writing and when people start to read and follow, then abandon a story. Is it because you get bored and loose interest?
dancingdiva91 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gah! Stayed up all night to read this entire FF! Love it! Can't wait for more!
swatim318 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

Had forgotten about your story and then suddenly it kept popping up, so thought it was a new one and started to read. Then realized it was one of those abandoned ones :-)

Out of curiosity checked to see when had you last logged in and it was two days back. So you do log in and access IF but chose not to update your story? I am curious! Why would you atrt writing - not one but two stories - and then disappear?

Am sorry if I offended you especially since at the end of the day, it is just a fan fiction and there are plenty of fabulous books to read out there but I am curious so as to what drives people to start writing and when people start to read and follow, then abandon a story. Is it because you get bored and loose interest?

Hi ummm DMGFan-2b-not2b,

How are you doing? I hope you woke up on the right side of bed today love.

I just saw your this msg on Katie's story.. I see that you have few concerns with the author.. and being a friend that I am with Katie, thought of putting in my two cents there.. πŸ˜³

first and foremost.. since I myself read many stories here, i understand how does it feel when suddenly a writer vanishes from the face of IF leaving the readers hanging..have been there many times.. 

But, having said that, since i am also friends with few of the authors, I also understand their frustration of not being able to complete their stories..

Please understand that for us these are JUST some stories which are left hanging.. but for them, these are their babies.. they had conceptualized an idea into a story.. have given it a life.. so.. its THEM who suffer the most when they are not able to complete their work..

They dont do it purposely AND happily.. but, they are forced to do so by the certain things happening in their lives outside IF.. and trust me when i say this.. but they DO have a pretty busy life otherwise like most of us readers..

Like our friend Katie... do you have any idea as to WHY she has these Gaps in her updates? Well.. I know you dont.. so let me brief you.. She has a High Pressure job.. Plus she is undergoing a course so she has to study simultaneously.. PLUS ofcourse she has a busy personal life.. and STILL she takes out time to write updates for both of her stories.. She tries her BEST to give updates on her committed/Planned dates.. AND it frustrates her when she is not able to.. there are days when she is soo exhausted that she WANTS to write but not a single line comes out of her mind.. do You still think that SHE is not BOTHERED to finish her stories? Also, I think now you know that she certainly has NOT abandoned her stories.. not for a DAY!!

Yes she may have logged in IF... maybe she does that regularly.. but you see.. she has a reader base which she connects to.. she also might have few stories that she reads.. or there maybe other reasons whatsoever.. Logging in does not automatically WRITE updates your stories you see.. πŸ˜‰ 

As far as Her loosing interest in her stories is concerned.. well she has not AS YET.. but she MAY if she gets more of msgs like yours.. Trust me it hurts where it hurts the most !!

before closing it.. i want to say only one last thing.. i.e. if it still bothers you.. i would suggest you UNfriend her on IF so you dont get her PMs or POPS as you would call them

Love,
Swati
jasbin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting eagerly dear
plz update this one soon
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Amazing story!! Written superbly... Read all 22 chapters and loved it..
Waiting eagerly to read your next update. Incredible job.β­οΈπŸ‘
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, hope you are doing okay. Was glad to receive on from you, hope to read next update soon.
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update. Arnav & khushi's convo was long due. Now they have sorted arnav's secret , it's time for khushi's secret to come out and i'll be eagerly waiting for it.
Thanks for the pm :-)