ArHi FF: Koi Aap Sa #2 - Chapter 22 : Page 142 (Apr 25) - Page 76

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Everyone!!

Yeap...It's Me.  Still Alive, Still Kicking.

First of allI'm so very deeply sorry for disappearing the way I did.  There is no excuse.  I'm completely guilty and I'll accept any eggs, tomatoes, shoes, and belans I have coming my way.

Secondly, Thank you so very much for your support as always. A lot of you silently understand, some of you post on the FFs to ask for updates and ensure that I'm okay.  A few of you take precious time out of your day to send me a quick PM to follow up.  I appreciate you guys more than I can ever put into words.

A lot of you know that I struggled near the end of 2015 to keep up with life in general.  From work to school to personal life to personal health.  I wasn't winning any battles.  After a case of a serious burn-out and near depression, I gave up everything for a week or so and began fresh.  Personal life, School, work, and then the writing had to be picked up in that order depending on the priority.  Unfortunately, sometimes you need to leave what you love doing and focus on what you must/need to do.  Until I gathered my wits at work and school, I had to leave the writing on the back-burner.

Of course, I'm not here to make excuses for my disappearance.  Like I said, totally guilty.

I'm here to let you all know that writing is on the back-burner no more!  I've been writing a bit at a time every day for the past couple of weeks and have come up with a schedule for my updates of Always You and Koi Aap Sa.😊  Since I've given myself a head-start of about a month, I should still be able to update around exam time (or if things get busy again)!  My Goal is to keep the updates smooth and going without a break because you wonderful people deserve no less!

With that Said, The update schedule for April is as follows:

April 3:  Always You, Chapter 35
April 10 Koi Aap Sa, Chapter 21
April 17:  Always You, Chapter 36
April 24:  Koi Aap Sa, Chapter 22

On April 24th, I'll update next month's schedule.  But the pattern is simple.  Each FF will be updated on alternating Sundays of every month.  If there are any changes to it this time, I promise to leave a note rather than disappearing like last time.  See you all on April 3rd!!

With love and gratitude,
Katie <3

Welcome Back...πŸ˜ƒ
Looking Forward To Read The Updates...😊
very happy to see a note from you... hope everything is back to normal...as sometimes normal is the best... will wait for the updates..
Thanks for the note!
Hope you are good now :) See you on 3rd!
Welcome back dear ...thanks note ...
Happy to see u back dear
Will be waiting for the updates
Glad to read a note from you ..welcome backπŸ₯³
Take care
Wooowww.. i dint know ki mere Canada aane se tujhe itnaaa motivation milega... i would have landed here sooner..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
APRIL 3rd.. date marked on calender.. ufff 20 more days to go... chal tab tak main settle bhi ho jaungi..πŸ˜‰

welcome back
cant wait to read the stories