Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update...
Loved it...
Thanks for pm...
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Just realized you had updated and started to read when I realized that the update made no sense cos I had forgotten what the story was all about πŸ˜›

So will go back and browse through the earlier chapters to figure the story and then will comment.
Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 8 years ago
1likeNoOther thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really missed this story!! So glad to read it again 😊 This triple update was very emotional for all the characters and especially for our beautiful newlyweds. Looking forward to seeing how khushi and arnav deal with this now. 
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
very emotional
hope khushi will fine soon

ks_Larhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back πŸ€— Fabulous update πŸ‘πŸ‘
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome updates loved them all thank you for pm.
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it made me cry in a few parts..

Though she should have known about the truth but her parents or aman infact arnav is also not at fault from hiding such a thing from her, they knew her very well to know that she would be devastrated and they just wanted to protect her from any kind of a heart break that she might go through..
She was always their own daughter and a real sister to aman and so may be they didn't feel the need to tel her about it and distance her from them, knowing well that what she might think about them after she comes to know...

aman and anjali, they came a bit closer in all this mis happenings, in a way, aman found a solace in anjali and not to forget their very first congersation where they didn't argue, which in the end they did..

Continue soon
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
superb update
felt so sorry for khushi... n Arnav too
poor khushis world has spun out of control
at least once she talks to her parents she will realize how Arnav wanted to tell her the truth
the fact khushi is angry at him too makes me feel sorry for him considering how he felt about keeping it a secret
felt so sorry for Arnav n khushi family how frantic they were looking for her
gotta say loved the moment between Aman n Anjali n how she consoled him
he couldn't help teasing n tormenting her again though after enjoying her fighting with him
so now Arnavs taking khushi to see her parents
looking forward to seein what happens next
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin

loveandluck thumbnail
This loong update makes up for the disappearance. Hope everything is well with you! 
This update was so filled with emotion and everything and I'm currently a mess because poor everyone. I don't even know who's to blame here. I don't think anyone. She'll soon realize that not being Shashi and Garima's blood daughter didn't mean she was raised as anything less and I hope she forgives them soon. And arnav too. Wow so much damage from one secret. It's pretty crazy. 
Sweety012345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates 
Loved it