Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
loved it wonderful update...
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Replies to Page 2 Comments:

Originally posted by: Srujana7.MaNan

Loved it. The family teasing ArHi. Then the date... They are discovering each other's likes and dislikes. Arnav is such a gentleman as well as protective about his close ones. Khushi blushing when he mentioned wanting to see her drunk one day. Aww his love for aloo puris and then asking her for a second date. Can't wait until Weds or Thursday. Thanks for the Christmas gift. Wish you a happy new year in advance.

Thank you!  there will be more teasing Arnav-Khushi...this is just the beginning.πŸ˜‰  Considering that they haven't had much time together before the wedding, a lot of the figuring out has to happen now...but starting next chapter...other facets of the story will come forth.😳  Arnav is definitely protective of his loved ones...but what will happen when two of his loved ones are at logger-heads? πŸ˜›  i hope you had a wonderful new year celebration!  wishing you and your loved ones a prosperous 2015!

Originally posted by: Swaran13

Awesome update πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you sweets!

Originally posted by: ankitamishra201

dis was a sweet chapter ...so arnav possessiveness will be a problem in later chapters , khushi will be having tuff time handling his temper 

but dis is cheating with us where is d dam teaser 

😊

Thank you...Arnav's possessive may cause issues...I wont say anything for sure.πŸ˜‰  Khushi may have an issue with his possessive nature more than his anger...as an independent woman, she may have trouble with a man who may come across bossy sometimes...the teaser is in the next chapter!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: neha2013g

superb update.. loved their first date..

Thank you!

Originally posted by: rosalinesibs

such a sweet update...cant wait to read more...

Thank you!

Originally posted by: Rohinid

Congrats on new thread
Waiting for update...

Thank you so much!
Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 9 years ago
Replies to Page 3 Comments:

Originally posted by: Rohinid

Fantastic update 
What's with this niraj?

Thank you!  Nothing...Niraj's role was a Cameo...you never have to endure him again. ;)

Originally posted by: badfaith4u

Awesome chapter. Nice protective wife and husband. Both of them were awesome.

Thank you!  Hubby is more protective than wife here. :P

Originally posted by: sweetie_angel

Congratulations

Thank you!

Originally posted by: abivicky86

fallen  in love with this cute couple.

Thanks!

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

congratualtions on the new thread

fantastic update

Thank you hun!

Originally posted by: Zeehana

Good update

Loved the kitchen scene!!
Will wait for next update
Update soon

Thanks!  I shall add a Kitchen scene that you'll love more than this one... ;)

Originally posted by: khareshelley

Congrats on new thread,,!!!!!!!

lovely update..!!!
family teasing arhsi... his love for aloo puri..!!!!
their date.. his possessiveness... he wants to see what she will do when she is drunk..!!!!!1
nice update... waiting to read next part...!!!!!

Thank you!  the family will continue to tease them for a while to come... ;)  I wanted to give this arnav an almost-child-like affection for something and decided on a simple dish of Aloo Puri.πŸ˜†  Arnav's wish of seeing her drunk will get fulfilled, dont you worry..πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: shiv456

beautiful update

Thank you!
Replies to Page 4 Comments:

Originally posted by: Arshika_arshi

that was sweet and lovely like always...
loved reading...
plz continue soon..

Thank you so much sweets!

Originally posted by: -Anu13-

wonderful update

Thank you!

Originally posted by: saakhi01

Awesome update... I have been a regular reader for quite sometime now, so can i now request for pm's... 

Its just that when the thread changes , it is difficult to find the story on forums...
Otherwise i really dont mind stalking at all πŸ˜‰

Thank you!  I will add you to my buddy list for the PM's.  I dont have any requirements which someone needs to meet to be on that list hun. :)  If you don't get a PM for chaptrt  15, just let me know and I'll add again. 

Originally posted by: HUMII10592

Loved it to the bits

Thanks!

Originally posted by: JRia

awesome.. mind blowing part.. the morning scene.. the getting ready for date.. it felt like Anjali is realising how Khushi has changed after marriage... the date... the way Khushi handled the guy.. awesome.. kuddos to u for writing this.. my favourite was how Khushi could calm Arnav.. he was so attuned to her.. i'm liking how they are accepting each other

Thank you Ria!  Anjali is her best friend so any changes in Khushi will be apparent to he before Arnav or any of the other Raizada's.  And we can count on Anjali to bring Khushi back on track if she changes too much in the veil of this marriage.  Khushi, though shy around Arnav, is today's woman.  She's smart, sophisticated and logical...this whole wedding business has thrown her off her game a bit but she'll be back in no time. ;)  then we'll make Dr. ASR blush.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: eishe10

Awesome update!!! Cute ARSHI moments πŸ˜‰ 

Thank you!

Originally posted by: aayt

good going

they are leaning things about others
missed precap😭

Thank you!  They are learning but the rest of the lessons will have to come as they move on. ;)

Originally posted by: nanor

simply amazing
loved it-

Thank you!
Replies to Page 5 Comments:

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

awesome..very nice...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you!

Originally posted by: blue_rose1605

Awesome update

Thank you!

Originally posted by: Akorshi

amazing update...

loving the way ArsHI relation forming...
update soon...

Thank you hun...

Originally posted by: gowri_19

superb update

loved their family time teasing and their first day and Arnav s possessiveness

Thank you!  the family will continue to tease them for a bit.. ;)

Originally posted by: bhaktiii

So sweet

Thank you!

Originally posted by: arhi_love_boni

that was beautifully writtenπŸ‘...loved the whole family breakfast sceneπŸ˜›...asha is very cool and so is anjaliπŸ˜ƒ...sweet arhi moments on their dateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...lovely...thanks for the PM...AND WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR...😊😊

Thank you!!  Asha is the kind of MIL I want!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and needless to say that Dr. Raizada in this fic is the kind of guy I want (too bad they only exist in fiction, eh?)  Happy new year to you too hun!

Originally posted by: Happytwinkle

Marvellous update
Loved it

Thanks for the pm

Thank you!

Originally posted by: 1chilly

This was one sweet chapter.

Loved the breakfast part where the women together had fun in the kitchen.
Arnav eating his favourite breakfast was cute.
The date started off well.
Khushi is slowly getting used to Arnav and his possessiveness and his attention.
He seems quite enamoured by her.
Will be waiting for out new year gift.
Wish you a vety Happy New Year.. 

Thanks babe!  The women in this fic will have a close bond...I refuse to show any kitchen politics in this FF.πŸ˜†  arnav has dived into this relationship with everything he has because he's that kind of guy.  he's made it very clear from the get go that his family is before everything for him...Khushi is not only a part of his family, but his life partner so her spot in his life is pretty crucial for him...and the fact that he's attracted to her (emotionally and physically) only adds to his efforts...Khushi on the other hand, is a little more careful with her feelings...sometimes the stereotypical beliefs of Arranged marriages and men taint even the most intelligent women's perception and khushi is no different...Arnav, however, will leave no stone unturned to woo her.πŸ˜‰
Replies to Page 6 Comments:

Originally posted by: samia19

awesome

Thank you!

Originally posted by: ..ri..

loved it.. awesome update.. expected precap but it's okay.. waiting is always fruitful.. update soon..

Thank you!  I know the precap didn't happen as planned but I hope I make up for it in the next part...

Originally posted by: Sweety012345

nice update

Thanks!

Originally posted by: SPraba

Congrats for new thread dear
And happy new year in advance
Lovely chapter
Arnavs family very fond of khushi and Arhis first date
Very light and nice to read chapter
Thanks for the pm dear

Thank you!!  Happy New year to you too!  As far as the Raizada's and Gupta's go...all their bonding is good...there is no vamp in the family or anything...so its safe to say that everyone is fond of everyone in one way or another.

Originally posted by: shalbi

amazing update...  the way their bond is increasing is interesting to read and imagine...

I pity that guy neeraj.. But would hav loved if arnav would hav turned him black and blue...

do continue soon and thanks for p.m

Thank you Shalbi!  Their bond has increased slowly and now it will start to speed up as Khushi becomes more comfortable around him and opens up...Arnav turning someone black and blue...hmm...might make that happen..  ;)

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raizada

Can Khushi get slightly drunk more times, That Khushi is so fun..πŸ˜†

LOL...just goes to show how she will be once she lets go of her inhibitions.  ;)  Until then, we'll give her small doses of wine.  LOL

Originally posted by: Apoorvarani

Amazing Update Dear!!!

Thank you!!

Originally posted by: ranogill

awesome update...beauty of arranged marriage...

Thank you!  If I were ever to get an arranged marriage done...this is what I'd like it to be...LOL...
Replies to Page 7 Comments:

Originally posted by: nano123

Nice update

Thank you!

Originally posted by: addictedx53

Sigh! A romantic date with Arnav flexing his protective instincts. They are taking it slow & steady...love it!

A Happy New Year to you!

For now, its slow and steady...but how can we not have sparks where we have ArHi?  once those sparks come into play, things will get pretty...playful and naughty in here.πŸ˜‰  wishing you a happy new year too!

Originally posted by: BarunsBalwantK

They should kiss plzzz

Too soon for that, no?

Originally posted by: navjot7

awesome update
ilike arnav family
there date was awesome
i love this possessive arnav

thnx for pm

Thank you!  I feel like the Raizada's would be any girl's ideal in-laws...lol...the warmth, affection and no drama...no hidden agendas...Possessive arnav isn't going anywhere...might get on Khushi's nerves though.

Originally posted by: ravalisharma06

Awesome

Thank you!

Originally posted by: smileysarah

Lovely update. The date experience was fantastic. Thanks for the pm.

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: shalini_s

lovely update.. simply cute..

Thank you!

Originally posted by: spilla

Awesome update

Thanks!
Replies to Page 8 Comments:

Originally posted by: asha_mehta

Fabulous update.

All the family members ate happy to see Khushi and arnav together and to see the comfort and love building between them. 
Anjali is ever ready to tease her friend and brother.
Their first date was indeed perfect. Both of them are getting to know each other better. 
Continue soon 

Thank you!  for now, everyone is all happy with the way their lives are shaping up.😊  Love is building slowly between them...Anjali can tease them all she wants, no?  her best friend and her brother...its like they gave her the official rights to tease themπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: --MISHTEE--

Awesome update 

Thanks!

Originally posted by: ameena671

wow brilliant update loved it thank you for pm.

Thank you!

Originally posted by: samsung04

Wow thanz for d update

Nice to read the mrs kushi experience

Thank you hun! :)

Originally posted by: chikkus05

Congrats for the new thread...superb update.the first date of arshi simple and sweet.waiting for more.

Thanks!  Yeap...the dates.. aren't to woo her...but these dates are opportunities for her to open up to him, and for them to get to know each other better.

Originally posted by: Hina69

congrats :)

Awesome and fab chapter.Really enjoyed reading it!

Thank you!

Originally posted by: loves_aishu

Another lovely update!!

Just loved it!!!
Specially how you described the Date!!!
But the most significant part of this update I think was that for the first time,
Khushi was privy to Arnav's anger!!!
Till now she had only seen his good qualities, now she came face to face with his bad ones!!
Loved the Family time notes,
The "Ritual for cooking Dinner" was nice!!!πŸ˜†

Take Care!!
😊

Thank you!!  Khushi's glimpse of Arnav's anger and possessiveness was indeed an important piece in the chapter...she'll need to keep this quality of his in mind if they ever get into an argument and he says/does something in the heat of the anger...In a real world, no one is perfect...Arnav in this fic is far from reality but regardless of that, everyone has flaws and his is the temper...Khushi has her flaws too and they'll make an appearance soon enough...but love is when you accept the other person with all their good qualities as well as flaws, right?πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Love_SA

loved it

Thanks!
Replies to Page 9 Comments:

Originally posted by: suji5

lovely update
congrats for the new thread..

Originally posted by: ghala

beautiful chap

Originally posted by: Uzii

Nice update,slow n steady their relation is taking a step at a time.khusi got scared seeing this side of Arnav but it is normal coz every husband is possessive abt his wife n especially newly wed.

Originally posted by: Kajalkaju

Cutest update...loved their first daye...how khushi going to handle his short tempered nature...eagerly waiting for next part

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...awesome update...loved it...loved ArHi...Soo cute...arnav family is sooo sweet...Lobes da teasing...da date was perfect... Loved da possasive arnav...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm 

Originally posted by: anu1017

Congrats on the new thread E!!! Totally loved the update!!!

Aww these two are getting cuter by the second and falling in love without totally understanding that they are falling in love!!!!

Cannot wait for the next update!!! Have a wonderful, prosperous and happy new year!!!!!!

Originally posted by: elizabeth12

brillliant update...looking forward for next part

Originally posted by: swtsam

awesome. ...loved it...possossive arnav amazing. ..
cant wait for the next. .

Replies to Page 10 Comments:

Originally posted by: Pdrover

Awesome update, can't wait to read next part

Originally posted by: sunitikapoor

That is a very cute and sweet chapter of ARSHI...loved the way they got teased by the family.  I loved his mother, she is exactly like Anjali...in behaviourπŸ˜‰.   Loved the Dr. Raizada is possessive about his wife and can protect her like a guardπŸ˜‰.   Wondering if Khushi has same possessiveness like Dr. Raizada.  

Wish you a very Happy New Year dear...Wishing you all the happiness and laughter for ever and ever.   Stay blessed. 
Congrats on the new thread.

Originally posted by: sutapasarbabhom

Amazing updt

Originally posted by: SanayaMyLIFE

MINDBLOWING UPDATE
LOVE IT

HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR β€οΈ

Originally posted by: Smrikta992

Amazing update..

Lov it..

Originally posted by: msmarple

Fantastic first date!