Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ultimaterudra

Sush ,

Unfortunately I have not connected with any female actor on tele ...at a start of any show I begin to somewhere I loose them ...can't blame the makers ...TRP pressure sucks  Hollywood/ Bollywood ...I have a laundry list from Nargis in Mother India to Anushka in PK ðŸ˜› Audry , Jodi and Meryl ( Bridges of Madison county ) being my favorite actresses .

Fangirl 🤔... I definitely don't consider myself one ( I hope I don't come across as one ) being obsessed with any actor is not my cup of tea 😔...following an actor without getting into their personal business is being a good fangirl ...but really lets be honest , have you come across one ? Not me .

My cousins in India are affiliated with NGO's ...one works at Dharavi ( Mumbai ) she runs a school ,another works for women trafficking ...I help them raise money ...

I tutor  ( Math , Chemistry ) inner city students ...when I travel I have back up Mom/ Dads who help or else we loose the student .

We as a family help cook and feed the homeless twice a mth ...would love to help more often but with work schedule , daughter's school ,and activities its tough ...My family are animal lovers once a month help at the local Humane society .

Sush , I don't know you enough to dedicated a song it would not be fair ...I dedicated one to you'll ... 

Impressive ... ...Shwetha!  I wish I could do as much charitable work as you do...Mine are more limited...but hope to start volunteering at the homeless shelters/ soup kitchens soon...

Hmmm ...no song for me...I was kinda looking forward to it...😕

You didn't name any desi TV  actress...none impressed you so far? 

-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sush-

Impressive ... ...Shwetha!  I wish I could do as much charitable work as you do...Mine are more limited...but hope to start volunteering at the homeless shelters/ soup kitchens soon...

Hmmm ...no song for me...I was kinda looking forward to it...😕

You didn't name any desi TV  actress...none impressed you so far? 

Sush ,

My track record is not good ...I have watched two shows prior to Humsafars ...both shows had the same female lead ...Like I said , I connect to the character both shows started off showing a strong , independent FL somewhere TRP pressures ruined the characterization . Yes ,I like Sanaya she is a gorgeous girl and a good actress ...Shivya has to work hard for a new comer she is good .

It's discipline which got me finally to where I am today with Volunteering ...we makes excuses Sush ...happened to me ... sometimes self intervention is good.

Song ...you won't excuse me ...well give me more time this week is rough anyways will come back with one.

Edited by ultimaterudra - 9 years ago