Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehaarshi09

congratulations shweta u deserves itClapHugApprove

Thank You Big smile

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Beautiful answers Swetha  Hug.. short crisp and to the point Thumbs Up ... PaRud first scene is my fav too in RR , it was beautifully shot na Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurva-Shwets-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Originally posted by -Sush-

I hear you about liking the characters...So which female characters have you connected most to? On TV and  in movies?  Big smile

Define a "fangirl". Do you consider yourself to be one? Tongue

What kind of charitable work do you do? Star

Waiting for my songWink

Sush ,

Unfortunately I have not connected with any female actor on tele ...at a start of any show I begin to somewhere I loose them ...can't blame the makers ...TRP pressure sucks Ouch Hollywood/ Bollywood ...I have a laundry list from Nargis in Mother India to Anushka in PK Tongue Audry , Jodi and Meryl ( Bridges of Madison county ) being my favorite actresses .

Fangirl Ermm... I definitely don't consider myself one ( I hope I don't come across as one D'oh) being obsessed with any actor is not my cup of tea Unhappy...following an actor without getting into their personal business is being a good fangirl ...but really lets be honest , have you come across one ? Not me .

My cousins in India are affiliated with NGO's ...one works at Dharavi ( Mumbai ) she runs a school ,another works for women trafficking ...I help them raise money ...

I tutor  ( Math , Chemistry ) inner city students ...when I travel I have back up Mom/ Dads who help or else we loose the student .

We as a family help cook and feed the homeless twice a mth ...would love to help more often but with work schedule , daughter's school ,and activities its tough ...My family are animal lovers once a month help at the local Humane society .

Sush , I don't know you enough to dedicated a song it would not be fair ...I dedicated one to you'll ... 

Impressive ... ...Shwetha!  I wish I could do as much charitable work as you do...Mine are more limited...but hope to start volunteering at the homeless shelters/ soup kitchens soon...

Hmmm ...no song for me...I was kinda looking forward to it...Confused

You didn't name any desi TV  actress...none impressed you so far? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Impressive ... ...Shwetha!  I wish I could do as much charitable work as you do...Mine are more limited...but hope to start volunteering at the homeless shelters/ soup kitchens soon...

Hmmm ...no song for me...I was kinda looking forward to it...Confused

You didn't name any desi TV  actress...none impressed you so far? 

Sush ,

My track record is not good ...I have watched two shows prior to Humsafars ...both shows had the same female lead ...Like I said , I connect to the character both shows started off showing a strong , independent FL somewhere TRP pressures ruined the characterization . Yes ,I like Sanaya she is a gorgeous girl and a good actress ...Shivya has to work hard for a new comer she is good .

It's discipline which got me finally to where I am today with Volunteering ...we makes excuses Sush ...happened to me ... sometimes self intervention is good.

Song ...you won't excuse me ...well give me more time this week is rough anyways will come back with one.

Edited by ultimaterudra - 05 January 2015 at 7:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

Go to top