Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz-E-Khaas #4: ultimaterudra (Page 4)

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

I hear you about liking the characters...So which female characters have you connected most to? On TV and  in movies?  Big smile

Define a "fangirl". Do you consider yourself to be one? Tongue

What kind of charitable work do you do? Star

Waiting for my songWink

Sush ,

Unfortunately I have not connected with any female actor on tele ...at a start of any show I begin to somewhere I loose them ...can't blame the makers ...TRP pressure sucks Ouch Hollywood/ Bollywood ...I have a laundry list from Nargis in Mother India to Anushka in PK Tongue Audry , Jodi and Meryl ( Bridges of Madison county ) being my favorite actresses .

Fangirl Ermm... I definitely don't consider myself one ( I hope I don't come across as one D'oh) being obsessed with any actor is not my cup of tea Unhappy...following an actor without getting into their personal business is being a good fangirl ...but really lets be honest , have you come across one ? Not me .

My cousins in India are affiliated with NGO's ...one works at Dharavi ( Mumbai ) she runs a school ,another works for women trafficking ...I help them raise money ...

I tutor  ( Math , Chemistry ) inner city students ...when I travel I have back up Mom/ Dads who help or else we loose the student .

We as a family help cook and feed the homeless twice a mth ...would love to help more often but with work schedule , daughter's school ,and activities its tough ...My family are animal lovers once a month help at the local Humane society .

Sush , I don't know you enough to dedicated a song it would not be fair ...I dedicated one to you'll ... 

Edited by ultimaterudra - 03 January 2015 at 6:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush--Bhavi

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sslmay11

Congratz Shweta!!!
I love your collages and the apt quotes that you come up with. Liked your answer regarding soulmate.

Hi Lakshmi ,

Thank You for commenting on the thread ...since you don't follow any shows was not expecting you ...pleasant surprise Big smile
-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psagars

Shwetha congrats for being MOTW.

I so so wish I had your optimism and your thought process to put character above the actor. But I failed miserably.

I do occasionally watch Humsafars. But since 8.30 is study time for my kids, I do not go out of the way to watch it. I like Harshad very much. But the connection that was there with a previous show is missing.

I am just in awe of your talent. Your collages are not pictures, they actually come alive and have expressions of their own for me and connect with me emotionally. That is the reason I visit this forum

Your DP pic is Audrey Hepburn. You like her. I watched most of her movies. Love her. Watched her Wait until dark in theater when small.

Thank You Big smile

You are attached to the previous show that's one reason you can't enjoy Humsafars ...Kids study time is an excuse ...if it was the previous show airing at the same time would you have not made it a point to watch it ? Do me a favor will you ? Attachment to anything REEL is not healthy moving on will make you stronger and happier .

If you visit the forum to view the collages  plz make a comment on  Sush's post it's only fair LOL I am glad my contribution gets you to the forum Big smile

Audry is the epitome of beauty ( inner and outer )Tongue

Edited by ultimaterudra - 02 January 2015 at 7:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Originally posted by BHAVII

Shweta thanks but no thanks - and  not done
No diplomatic answers accepted Disapprove

Your answer on humsafar is Clap 
But do you think that its easy to find a soulmate?

Bhavi ,

Easy ...well nothing is easy ...forming relationships.( first step to finding a soulmate ) .The start of any relationship is attachment . ..."beauty is only skin deep" is the saying , but I think beauty is much more than skin deep ...along with similarity and propinquity have profound effects on whom we like,  our relationships and social successes. ...Making the relationship strong is a life long journey ...so many factors go into forming a healthy relationship ...to begin is TRUST etc etc ...ye lo lamba bhashan D'oh

So you think that people with differences can not be soul mate or Humsafars?Confused

-Shwets-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged

So you think that people with differences can not be soul mate or Humsafars?Confused

Bhavi ,

I am not articulating my point across ...first with the VM and know this D'ohEmbarrassed  Left my post incomplete ...was sounding like lecturing a class full of students LOL  

If someone had told me in school... my husband is the best match you should date the guy ...I would have laughed we are the best misfit jodi Tongue Sorting out differences ( trust me we have many ) makes the relationship stronger ...In any relationship one lands up giving in more than the other... A couple  with differences are the best soul mates ...

-Sush--Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Bhavi ,

I am not articulating my point across ...first with the VM and know this D'ohEmbarrassed  Left my post incomplete ...was sounding like lecturing a class full of students LOL  

If someone had told me in school... my husband is the best match you should date the guy ...I would have laughed we are the best misfit jodi Tongue Sorting out differences ( trust me we have many ) makes the relationship stronger ...In any relationship one lands up giving in more than the other... A couple  with differences are the best soul mates ...

Thanks Shweta for answering it so diligently except the most interesting onesTongue

I know that peeps with differences make the best jodi be it onscreen or offscreen so was confused when i did not see it in your response. 
As far as long post - No it was an open question and i would be surprised if it was responded in few words. 

Thanks again for answering all my questionsSmile

-Shwets--Sush-

sanhi Senior Member
sanhi
sanhi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Congrats Shweta ji...u deserve the hot seat...
Your collages were a treat to the eyes and ur quotes were a treat to the mind and heart...the quotes brings us back to reality from the fiction world...

I have just one question...which city do u stay?...

I also loved ur saying about a fan girl in someone's post...

Love u,

Sanhita

-Shwets-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Shweta Smile
Since you wanted me to make a VM, Can you suggest a song for it ?

-Shwets-

Go to top