Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.abplive.in/india/2014/12/29/article464345.ece/Dubai-ISI-have-funded-movie-PK-Subramanian-Swamy

Edited by ChuglkhorBander - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Swami ji ka khiskela hai...
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ye wrong number hai. 
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿคฃ

Good that these Idiots are coming out in the open.
Edited by Arsal-AK - 9 years ago
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ...This is so ridiculous...I'm a  hardcore Hindu and follow some of the customs quite religiously but what I hear from my parents who watched the movie just yesterday is that they have shown the truth...telling from personal bad experiences  and what I have seen around of course my experiences and observations will not be similar to the others...so no arguments there...basically the business of all the so called gurus and babas will come to an end naa ...mind you at the same time I'm not denying there are some genuine ones as well out there and m sure there are such miscreants in other religions as well...aakhir we are all humans in the first place...as far as targetting Hindu religion is concerned ...when it is the dominant religion in India and when we see same things happening frequently all around us whats wrong in showing it...yes it should not become a norm. though...
Edited by adigaag - 9 years ago
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol yeh wrong number hai ๐Ÿ˜†

seriously what's wrong with people...there's nothing offensive in the movie...my dad is so very religious..always into pooja paath n all...but he said whatever is shown is the truth..if someone so religious like him didn't have a problem..no one should! 

the movie clearly tells you to believe in god, the one who created this universe...how come its anti-religious! ?
Edited by SunNaa - 9 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol.. Just yesterday I wrote about it.. The only people who found  PK offensive are the ones who have been exposed through the movie - religious political organisations, swami ji's and Baba's, etc. Ab aise openly toh bol nahi sakte so they are saying that the movie is offensive to religious sentiments and should be banned, and hoping to seek support of the people. The general public on the other hand is hardly finding anything offensive and will probably take the film to 300 crore.
I doubt it . Sounds like a ponzee scheme ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
OMG checkout twitter...I cant stop from laughing my head off๐Ÿคฃ

The Vatika hair oil tweet...how silly and howlarious at the same time...
Edited by adigaag - 9 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
If you read the book 'Dongri to Dubai' then Swamy's claims might not be so preposterous afterall. I am not saying this only for PK but for most BW movies.