Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala ahaan!!! (Page 2)

marcello Senior Member
marcello
marcello

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -StephinesS-

Originally posted by mai1moono

My father died a few months ago and looking for mindless entertainment, I stumbled onto the world of Indian soaps.

Saw Geet, Qubool Hai and they fit the bill perfectly.

Moved on to Madhubala.

There are a fair few episodes missing on YouTube, but it didn't really matter. I watched the series as if it was an assignment that I had to finish. The leads, the story did not really impress me. Skipped a lot of the Ganpati and KC episodes as religion in serials irritates me.

Was really losing interest, till the unwedding episode. Couldn't believe something like that was shown on Indian TV. Was hooked after that and now toh I think I am a wee bit obsessed.

Madhubala and RK are atm my favourite fictional characters.

Madhubala before she was butchered was such a beautiful mixture of grace, innocence and insanity. I disagree with the reviews, which talk about RK being enamoured of Madhu's physical beauty the first time he saw her, it was more the paagal in him recognizing a apne level ki pagal.

RK-one has to applaud the brains that conceived and then wrote him. There is such perfection to his imperfections. There is interesting psychology there where he kept on saying I am a bad guy, don't fall for me and we along with Madhu did exactly that.

I just have one minor quibble, Madhubala was not the mindless entertainment I was looking for.

hello there ! 
I am extremely sorry to hear about your father ! Hug

I simply had to say something !

Madhubala before she was butchered was such a beautiful mixture of grace, innocence and insanity. I disagree with the reviews, which talk about RK being enamoured of Madhu's physical beauty the first time he saw her,
it was more the paagal in him recognizing a apne level ki pagal.

***AMEN***

And you said it well ! couldn't agree more ! Apne Level Ki Paagal ! hell yes! cause I doubt you find chicks like that who'd have the balls to come to a Superstar's set and create so much drama ! but but but.. I doubt he knew that she was equally insane as soon as he laid eyes on her.. when she revealed who she was, then he was amused. cause the girl he was looking for had come right to him ! so I totally get it when you say that he recognized the same insanity in her ! damn right ! well said ! I hadn't thought of it that way before ! LOL

as for the Ganpati track and the hospital track ! I hope you will watch them someday. you'd find certain key points in the story in those episodes :) RK's lack of faith ! and Madhubala's devotion !

RK, truly is imperfectly perfect ! What he says he is, is what you get ! no bull ! The unwedding had me by surprise.. but then again ! he swore revenge ! that exactly what he did.. in his level ! Couln't have had expected any less from him ! yes it hurt me to see Madhu heartbroken. but no doubt that she had touched the inner Rishabh in RK ! :)

aaand yes ! MEIEJ certainly is not mindless entertainment ! and I am not saying that as a RishBala fanatic ! Embarrassed

Welcome to the forum !

-Steph-

xx

Hi and thanks for the warm welcomeHug
Since my first viewing,I have gone back and seen most of the KC and Ganpati episodes.If I revised my coursebooks as much as I have revised MEIJ,I would ace all my exams.

Abhiya4life IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya4life
Abhiya4life

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Sorry to hear about your father...Hug
but lovely post dear...each and every word said described our Rishbala very well
I will always love them and their unique love story

welcome to the forum btw...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marcello

marcello Senior Member
marcello
marcello

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RM14

Welcome to the forum dear.Hug I am sorry to hear about your father. I loved what you said.Tongue "Madhubala before she was butchered was such a beautiful mixture of grace, innocence and insanity. I disagree with the reviews, which talk about RK being enamoured of Madhu's physical beauty the first time he saw her, it was more the paagal in him recognizing a apne level ki pagal." So true,agree with you,other than found her a mesmerising girl he somewhere recognized that she was as insane as him.Both were hell crazy,acc.to me,he was fooling himself in the name of revenge,actually he loved him and wanted her near him no matter what,that's why he had gone for wedding,and If he hurt her being Right kameena,he helped her also indirectly or directly,many times,and she the jungli billi had an audacity to slap a superstar n aftr 4 phera wedding also was not ready to give up n than found the real Rishabh in him n fall for him.Everybody were with Rk for his superstardom n money but Madhu was the only one who didn't care a damn abt his stary status n saw behind all this n its the fact which touched Rk too.Embarrassed All in all Mb was an unusual love story which i loved it fully.Tongue

ThanksHug
Totally agree .
marcello Senior Member
marcello
marcello

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Hug
Originally posted by Abhiya4life

Sorry to hear about your father...
but lovely post dear...each and every word said described our Rishbala very well
I will always love them and their unique love story

welcome to the forum btw...Big smile

Thanks.Hug

Edited by mai1moono - 29 December 2014 at 10:33pm
TRPS Goldie
TRPS
TRPS

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TRPS

Nice post. Same here. I haven't saw any serial. But when in hostel everyone had watched the show, I also started to like them,their chemistry but 4 phera's unique wedding attracted me fully. I love Rishbala too. Well, Almost everyone became crazy for them at some stages of show.

I knew nothing about this serial till a month ago.But it's nice that it was popular during its heyday.

oh yeah! This show has many awards in his pocket. Best actor, best actress , best onscreen-couple, best new show, best lyrics, best dialogue writer and many more... And one of highest TRPs garners of t.v. too. And in the end, welcome too the forum dear! Be happy! Smile

Edited by TRPS - 29 December 2014 at 10:38pm
RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RM14

Welcome to the forum dear.Hug
I am sorry to hear about your father.
I loved what you said.Tongue
"Madhubala before
she was butchered was such a beautiful mixture of grace, innocence and insanity.
I disagree with the reviews, which talk about RK being enamoured of Madhu's
physical beauty the first time he saw her, it was more the paagal in him
recognizing a apne level ki pagal."
So true,agree with you,other than found her a mesmerising girl he somewhere recognized that she was as insane as him.Both were hell crazy,acc.to me,he was fooling himself in the name of revenge,actually he loved him and wanted her near him no matter what,that's why he had gone for wedding,and If he hurt her being Right kameena,he helped her also indirectly or directly,many times,and she the jungli billi had an audacity to slap a superstar n aftr 4 phera wedding also was not ready to give up n than found the real Rishabh in him n fall for him.Everybody were with Rk for his superstardom n money but Madhu was the only one who didn't care a damn abt his stary status n saw behind all this n its the fact which touched Rk too.Embarrassed
All in all Mb was an unusual love story which i loved it fully.Tongue

ThanksHug
Totally agree .
Welcome.Big smileBtw you should watch the offscreen moments,behind the scenes,IVs,awards videos,on location videos of MB as well,whenever you get time,you'll love them.

Edited by RM14 - 29 December 2014 at 10:41pm
Jyoraj IF-Dazzler
Jyoraj
Jyoraj

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Rightly said.
Hum hain deewane suits Rishbala n us.
Nice post.
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:12am | IP Logged