Avinash Sachdev/Shlok Agnihotri AT143 Have A Happy NewYear Avinashians - Page 91

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by goolab

I know maya niw show going off air they want to bring shlok orcourse astha no shlok who watch the show
Looks like the cvs have realized people font want to see Astha every where 
Why the heck they did not real use thus few months back 
Even after they left Agni house it was all Astha --Astha starting the food truck Astha lying 

No one like to see one character doing everything in a show 
A show is where there are 2 leads not one 

Originally posted by deepa1122

That's true any excuse to show some romance 

Deeps that all these cvs know to write 

They are the ones who ruined thus show after the first 6 months by making Astha the only lead for so long 
An actor of Avinash talents is put aside so an average actor can be the only lead  -- I mean the character of Astha being made the only lead 
Shlok was like just a supporting role 

Guys what about --that article astha will find a job first and her boss will want her ?

Guys what about --that article astha will find a job first and her boss will want her ?

Deeps u mean the Ben stiller look alike ?
I guess he refused to come in this show as they know Astha will be center stage so...
Originally posted by maya-kk

Deeps u mean the Ben stiller look alike ?
I guess he refused to come in this show as they know Astha will be center stage so...

I guess the cvs realized that's not good idea to make astha center stage all the time 

Wish they had realized this long ago 
Deeps doubt it would have made any diff as these cvs were bent upon making Astha do everything as if they had realised and saw the trps going down every time Astha is center stage they would gave changed the story 
And they dud kind if change it after they were thrown out of Agni house 

Originally posted by maya-kk

Deeps doubt it would have made any diff as these cvs were bent upon making Astha do everything as if they had realised and saw the trps going down every time Astha is center stage they would gave changed the story 
And they dud kind if change it after they were thrown out of Agni house 

What change Maya ?
No doubt shlok was there seen all the time but it was again astha rani doing everything 
Shlok was there just fir romance and yes ma'am no ma'am --still a supporting role 

The food truck was that Shloks wajood ? Nope 
It was again astha the great --so now because of this astha this show is going off air 

What change Maya ?
No doubt shlok was there seen all the time but it was again astha rani doing everything 
Shlok was there just fir romance and yes ma'am no ma'am --still a supporting role 

The food truck was that Shloks wajood ? Nope 
It was again astha the great --so now because of this astha this show is going off air 
U mean because the cvs made Astha center stage for so long 

And even now Astha and Shlok are going to get an his empire back 
Why Astha did she build up the Agni empire ?