Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

IF you could make a Movie (Page 4)

AriVeerAT Goldie
AriVeerAT
AriVeerAT

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I would make a colorful, musical, po*nographic, magnum opus extravaganza. Of course with my fertile imagination and wordsmithing talents, the script and dialogue would be penned by me. I would like AR Rahman and Lady Gaga to collaborate on the songs. Sneha Khanwalkar will do the arrangement and background score. The costumes and style will be done by Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj. Choreography will be done by Farah Khan and Derek Hough. The director would obviously be Baz Luhrmann with po*n star James Deen as assistant director and art director. The investment for production is 50% Donald Trump, 50% Reliance Group. 
Ranveer Singh will get an offer of a lifetime for a role he was meant to play. As for the rest of the cast the casting couch, er I mean queue is open. Please inquire and state your specific skills when you do. 

This post really stumped me. Hahah didn't know whether to get angry or laugh. lolol. AngryLOL
But I get your sense of humor, very cynical. Good job! Clap

QueenExpression Goldie
QueenExpression
QueenExpression

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I would like to be a writer because Bollywood film writers suck big time. No originality or creativity whatsoever. 
If I could work with anyone it would be Raju Hirani. He's films got the perfect mix of originality, entertainment, and a good story.

I would also like to be a producer. I actually wanted to be one when I started college because I love movies so much. I thought directing would be too much work. LOL

Edited by QueenExpression - 30 December 2014 at 11:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AriVeerAT

AriVeerAT Goldie
AriVeerAT
AriVeerAT

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenExpression

I would like to be a writer because Bollywood film writers suck big time. No originality or creativity whatsoever. 
If I could work with anyone it would be Raju Hirani. He's films got the perfect mix of originality, entertainment, and a good story.

I would also like to be a producer. I actually wanted to be one when I started college because I love movies so much. I thought directing would be too much work. LOL

I wanted to be a director and go to film school at NYU. Parents said stay in Chicago, and then my dreams were crushed. LOLOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpression

Go to top