Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Would love to make a science fiction movie. Something like I am Legend (I love that movie!), yeah medical science fiction would be nice. I would like to make it with any big production house who is willing to back it all the way and spend heavily on vfx etc and not interfere in my work, lol. :P YRF or UTV would be good I think.
Cast: Sushant as the lead hero. Lots of other actors for important supporting roles. 

But first I'll write a book on my story so that I can make extra money, sell the rights to PH and then use book to promote movie and movie to promote book. Hehe!
Aakujaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would also like to Remake Gravity with Priyanka Chopra in the lead. And Ranveer playing Clooney's part But not sure who would be willing to make such an expensive film, where there is barely any dialogue mostly its what you see on the screen. I don't think India is ready for that kind of movie yet. 
Aakujaveer thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Would love to make a science fiction movie. Something like I am Legend (I love that movie!), yeah medical science fiction would be nice. I would like to make it with any big production house who is willing to back it all the way and spend heavily on vfx etc and not interfere in my work, lol. :P YRF or UTV would be good I think.

Cast: Sushant as the lead hero. Lots of other actors for important supporting roles. 

But first I'll write a book on my story so that I can make extra money, sell the rights to PH and then use book to promote movie and movie to promote book. Hehe!

That would be pretty awesome. I would love to see something like that. 
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AriVeerAT

I would also like to Remake Gravity with Priyanka Chopra in the lead. And Ranveer playing Clooney's part But not sure who would be willing to make such an expensive film, where there is barely any dialogue mostly its what you see on the screen. I don't think India is ready for that kind of movie yet. 

That will be fab. But Ranveer is too young for Clooney's part.

Priyanka is perfect though.

I would cast both Priyanka and Ranveer in a speed remake. Just thought of that because both these movies star Sandra Bullock.
Edited by Arsal-AK - 9 years ago
Aakujaveer thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

I would like to assist Aditya Chopra in 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest' remake and assist Anurag Basu for collateral remake for Ranveer .

I would like to assist Robert beningni to direct Ranbir for Life is beautiful remake.
and assist Scorcese for Ranveer and Ranbir for the departed remake.

OMG the Departed remake with the two would be sooo awesome. Definitely would be a great film and really good eye candy. 😉
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
A man and his wife ...
Both were killed...

And the killer lived happily ever after..

THE END.
A cartoon movie with animals acting as humans voiced by Khans, Hrithik, Ranbir , and some girls . I think that would be awesome ⭐️
Aakujaveer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Franco

A cartoon movie with animals acting as humans voiced by Khans, Hrithik, Ranbir , and some girls . I think that would be awesome ⭐️

I agree India needs to do more animated films! We could do so much considering we are the best at song and dance, and we could create such beautiful castles, again the Indian Audience needs to evolve some more for them to be a bigger thing in India. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Naina's 'mystery.' *REVEALED*

Ok. Maybe this isn't as creative as I wanted it to be, but here it goes.

After Naina & Rahul's break up a lot happened in Naina's life. Her father had passed away in the shock of the break up. He had had very high hopes for his daughter and son in law (Rahul), but with the break up everything shattered within him. Naina was devastated. She couldn't tell Rahul this because she had absolutely no contact with him. Naina had moved on with her life (although often was depressed and struggling). She went on to get a PHD and was a doctor. She hadn't married yet & neither was she interested in marriage. She was career oriented. Naina stayed in USA with an Indian family. It took her years until she realized that the family she was staying from was in relation to Rahul. The family she was staying with was Rahul's real parents. After the truth is revealed Rahul's parents admit to Naina that they had no other option but to put their son in an orphanage and make their son believe they were dead. They were in a poor financial status. They were also being threatened by people (will be revealed later). They wanted to meet Rahul so bad and explain everything to him, but they had no idea about his whereabouts. After learning all this Naina was determined to have Rahul meet his "real" parents. But she too had no idea as to where Rahul was.

What happens next? Is Rahul & his "real" parents reunited? Does Rahul accept his parents? What about Nandini and Yash? Well to found out...um ask me...😆

ooohhh...I totally totally love this part
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I would make a colorful, musical, po*nographic, magnum opus extravaganza. Of course with my fertile imagination and wordsmithing talents, the script and dialogue would be penned by me. I would like AR Rahman and Lady Gaga to collaborate on the songs. Sneha Khanwalkar will do the arrangement and background score. The costumes and style will be done by Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj. Choreography will be done by Farah Khan and Derek Hough. The director would obviously be Baz Luhrmann with po*n star James Deen as assistant director and art director. The investment for production is 50% Donald Trump, 50% Reliance Group. 
Ranveer Singh will get an offer of a lifetime for a role he was meant to play. As for the rest of the cast the casting couch, er I mean queue is open. Please inquire and state your specific skills when you do.