Beautifully penned down

Would luv to read it

Update soon
Wtng

Pm me if possible

Luv u
Keep smiling
Thankyou for the warm welcome. πŸ˜ƒ
Thankyou once again for appreciating it.
I am really glad that you liked it. 😊
Hopefully would update it soon.
Definitely I would. πŸ˜ƒ
Love you too. :)
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by mrdodokk

😊Hey welcome to the forum😊
Very Intriguing concept...
Waiting for sadda hero's entryπŸ˜›...
conti soon...
Thankyou for the kind welcome. πŸ˜ƒ
And thankyou for liking it.
Yes, hopefully he would be introduced in the next update. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Eems

Please don't be so formal. I don't mind at all.. 😊
I guess we can say that its a dark gene.
Dark, my fav gene xP
Btw hy myself rashi n may I know yours?
Edited by Rashi98 - 9 years ago
Hey... Welcum to forum..
I liked ur ff a lot..
Nyc concept..
Update soon n plz pm meπŸ˜›

starting is so freaking awesome

sending u buddy request
do pm me if possible
Originally posted by Rashi98

Dark, my fav gene xP
Btw hy myself rashi n may I know yours?
Hehe, I hope this one turn out to be good.
Nice meeting you Rashi. πŸ˜ƒ I am Eema. You can call me Eems. 😊
Originally posted by shwetashekhawat

Hey... Welcum to forum..
I liked ur ff a lot..
Nyc concept..
Update soon n plz pm meπŸ˜›

Firstly thankyou for the kind welcome. 😳
And thankyou for liking it.
Would update it soon and definitely would pm you. πŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by coolishparul

starting is so freaking awesome

sending u buddy request
do pm me if possible
Hehe, Thankyou dear. πŸ˜ƒ
I have already accepted it.
Surely I would. 😊

(Part - 2)

"I miss you my princess. I really miss you." a male voice said in a trembling tone. He was looking at one of the pictures in his album. The most beautiful girl was standing in the middle of two guys. Her long jet black silky hair was orderly curled by the end and was left to sway in the air. Her eyes were big and honey brown. Her eyes were outlined darkly by her thick and long eyelashes without the need of any mascara or eyeliner. Her lips were glossed with a red shade contrasting her smooth fair skin. She had done a light make up giving her a natural look. The black gown she wore complemented her lean figure as of a model. It was tightly hugging her body. The thick silver borders of the long sleeves, the neckline and above the chest brought perfection to her gown. She had the prettiest smile on her face as she never knew what her future had awaited her. On one side there was him and on the other was his best friend, the trio hugging together making the picture complete.

His tears dripped on the picture while he was busy remembering their cherished moments together. With a quick reflux he wiped the tears from the picture, as if the smiling girl would get hurt by the weightless drop of water. He kept on caressing her picture with affection until a lone figure entered the dark room and patted on his shoulder. Without glancing he knew who that was. He closed the album and hugged the figure with all his strength. He let all of his tears flow out making the room filled with the melody of his weeps.  

"Dad, I miss her so much. I never knew such a day would come that I would have to live without seeing her." He said as he hugged the man tighter than before.

His dad Harsh Singh Shekhawat who was one of the five leading business tycoon in India. The hard work of his parents; The Shekhawat and Sanyal Industries were world famous and known all around the globe. Different branches were located in numerous countries and cities of the world leading a brighter future to the enterprise. He reside in London, living the most luxurious life when life hit him real hard. He had fame, wealth and the most important factor for a living; a perfect family. Anything a person would have wished to have for was already gifted to him. It .just took a few minutes for his beautiful world to crumble down and for his lucky family to break into pieces.

The man kept on caressing his son's back hoping to soothe his pain a little but knew that it was of no support. He fought back the tears that had started merging in his eyes after seeing his son devastated, shattered and pained. He felt his pain as he had gone through the same. He understood how hard it is to lose one of your beloved. Their burden and suffering were the same.

"Randhir, I know how hard it is for you. I understand. I feel the same pain as you. But being weak will not help us. We have to be strong and we will fight through this misery together." His dad replied while embracing the lost soul.

He was glad that he had let his emotions flow out. Gradually the sobs lessened and stopped. He broke up the hug and looked up at his Dad. He gave him a weak smile conveying to him that he is feeling better. His dad replied back with a kiss on his forehead with the assurance that he is always there for him by his side. He picked up his son from the couch and asked him to freshen up as he would be waiting for him downstairs for dinner.

He splashed the cold water on to his face trying to calm down the battling storms inside him. He looked at himself in the mirror. The honey brown eyes which had pain and sorrow had suddenly gone dark and furious. His eyes were red and flared with anger. He put his arms on the basin supporting himself and said to his inner soul, "I am coming to break you Ms. Sanyukta Agarwal. I will do you the same that you did to her. There will be no place to escape." He left the washroom slamming the door and making his way down to dining room.

"Let's start the dinner" said his Dad, as the servant had started serving their plates.

"Yes Dad." that was all he replied and started his dinner only for the sake of his survival.

A lady in her mid-forties entered the dining room while the father-son duo was busy lost in their own world. She was a beautiful lady, fair toned with smooth skin and short straight brown hair. She was in her formal office wear wearing a fit chiffon long sleeved black shirt neatly slipped into her white vintage pencil skirt gripping to her slim figure. Her white jacket was nicely folded on her left arm and her briefcase on the other. No one could assume that she was a mother due to her fit figure. She came and placed a hand on her son who lost in thoughts with a plate of food placed right in front of him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do like and don't forget to leave your comments. :) Criticism is welcomed.
Awsme update
It showed rd intro

He was so broken
He was missing a girl
I thought her to be sanyu

Bt no she was sumone else
N rd wants to take revenge from sanyu

What must have hppnd

Cnt wait for next
Update soon

Luv u