Office

Office 2014 Rewind

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

In 2014 Office has gone through a lot of different stages.  From the first episode for the year 2014 to the last episode, we can see a lot of variety and changes.  Let's share our favourite moments in Office for the year 2014.   Answer all or as many questions as you like, try to pick only 1 response for each question. 

1)      Favourite moment

2)      Favourite Karthik & Raji scene

3)      Favourite Vishnu & Lakshmi scene

4)      Favourite KVRL scene

5)      Favourite KVR scene

6)      Favourite sentimental scene

7)      Favourite comedy scene

8)      Favourite promo

9)      Favourite dialogue

10)  Most suspenseful moment

11)  Favourite thing about Netech Solutions

12)  Favourite thing about V Data

13)  Favourite Season 2 character entry

14)  Favourite part of our Office Forum 

Edited by Smiles-20 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gayathri30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Favourite Moment - KR Wedding
Favourite Karthik and Raji Scene - When raji had stomach pain karthi getting worried and taking care of her and raji lying on karthi's lap 

Favourite Vishnu and Lakshmi Scene - Lakshmi saying ILU to Vishnu on new years eve

Favourite KVRL Scene - all four of them working the late night for the project again and lakshmi hitting vishnu on the head for sleeping karthi doing rajis work because she was sleeping the whole scene

Favourtie KVR Scene - hmm to be honest whenever these three came i enjoyed all their scenes so not sure which one to choose from

Favourite Sentimental Scene - Raji getting stomach ache in office karthi and lakshmi rushing to see if she is ok taking her to hospital karthi being worried on terrace and the talk they have 

Favourite comedy - the eskimo ebino scene in the bar with vishnu🤣

Favourite promo - the un showed promo scene of  the deepavali dancing of KVRL raji wearing K's shirt and Lakshmi wearing V's shirt

Gayathri30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Favourite dialogue - karthi's dialogue to raji in the canteen during their patch up because of the sumathy issue, that whole dialogue i loved
Most suspenseful moment - whether raji will come to the wedding and marry karthi

Favourite thing about nettech solutions - hmm, the positive vibe their was in the start and the comedy 

Favourite thing about V Data - KVR senior managers in Viswanathan sirs company ðŸ˜Š

Favourite Season 2 character entry - hmm madhu i think seems to be civilised then the rest 

Favourite part of our Office Forum - that would be the great writers and the stories ðŸ˜ƒ
Smiles-20 thumbnail
I totally forgot about EB Gayathri, thanks for reminding about him.  I liked his scenes, found them funny.  He should come back for this season.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
My favourite moment of 2014 has to be Karthik and Raji getting married.  I liked the canteen scene during the Sumathy issue where Karthik talks and makes Raji all emotional and of course their first phone call after they got married, those 2 are my fav moments.  
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Best part about this forum is all the fun we have here with the games and stories, thanks everyone and thanks to our updaters also.