Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Ajaz is clearly jealous of Gautam !! (Page 4)

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I hope Gautam can handle all these new wild cards.
It is unfair that people with so much knowledge of the game are entering as wild cards.
Specially when all the original contestants are already tired and home sick.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmuntahaMehakphool..Sakura..tanya.91

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by Pr1yanka

Originally posted by Nishita123

I haven't watched the episode, but have watched sneak peek video ...His body language / taunts/ sarcastic comments clearly showed that he is insecure and to be honest came across as a sore loser.  If he is starting his BB stay on such negative notes, good luck to him.

Nishita...u didn't like aijaz too...glad to find similar thoughts waale log LOL insecure is the wordApprove

Pri, I liked him at times he was entertaining but then some time too much of sadakchaap lukkhagiri which I disliked. lol  Last season toh most of the time khan saab khaan saab kar te kar te Gauhar ki tail bana huya tha , and when he was not doing that , he provided some entertainment.LOL
Let's see ab kya karta hai...LOL

Yeah...same...last year at times he was entertaining n spontaneous...this time abhi taK...NOT SO MUCH
tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bbsai

Jaadoogar Goldie
Jaadoogar
Jaadoogar

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
LOLLL
KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hana2581

Ajaz and Gautam are getting along very well thou. They're always together in LF

Lol. Then he will be a hero (at least till that lasts). But he is simply put entertainment ki dookan!!! And is not interested in schooling the dhakkans LOL. As he said pyaar doge to dedh Saara pyaar and just entertainment entertainment entertainment. LOL
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dnmukhra

LOL. Looking at all the Gautam supporter'sposts I can see they are in utter panic of Ajaz's entry. They are panicking for Gautam and rightfully so. Ajaz will bajao Gautam's band in the house! Hehehehe...

Ab kya hain na. Ki entertainment always wins over breaking mugs and what not LOL toh insecurity to honi hain. Wink...

Win bhaley na karey like last season. Just know it's gonna be entertaining as hell as long as he is there. LOL. Just 24 hours and the whole house and LF is alive ... Aur kya bolna LOL
tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

As we saw in season 7 also, Ajaz is kind of a person who gets intimidated and jealous of guys better then him, khushal was an example last season.
In his intro itself, the wanna be bhantai shown his jealousy towards the most loved superstar of this season Gautam Gulati.

He didn't made one but two digs at him for no reason that too without salman been asked from him.
First of all he sarcastically taunted if Puneet has adopted gautam, and how he makes him sleep in his lap and feed him.
Also another dig in a bad taste which was about the washroom act.
Last year both gauhar and tanisha had done the same thing, but Ajaz didn't had any guts to question them as he knew a violent and trouble maker person like Gauhar and Armaan would have ripped him apart if he even hinted about their washroom ras-leelas..

From precap it is visible he is after Ali who is a stronger version of him, let's see when he has his hands on our dear Gauti baba.
The chemistry and expected friction between them will be interesting to watch.

--------------------------------------

1. On punz and gauti.. didn't sallu also agree that aisa hee kuch lag rahan hain and most viewers including people who like gauti say that they dont like his chelagiri? 

2. On the bathroom leela (i am one of the minority that doesn't give a crap about what happens between consenting adults...) but sorry..its a   moment for me ... To speak about the act is in bad taste and the act isnt in bad taste..I thought the saying went something like... Actions speak louder than words? aur yeh to kya action tha ... aur phir mummy doesnt approve bol ke sab other adult pe daal diya... oops.. woh herogiri thee. rite.. not cheap??? 

ROFL

All i will say is.. Ajaz is here... the one and only entertainment ki dookan... and why.. cuz... Ajazzz 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 29 December 2014 at 7:56pm

Go to top