Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Hana2581

Ajaz and Gautam are getting along very well thou. They're always together in LF

Ajaz knows audience say banaa kar rakhni hai toh he has to be good with our Gauti baba... seems like sirf akelay may in front of salman here deengain maar raha thaa.   ðŸ˜‰Edited by tanya.91 - 9 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Pri, I liked him at times he was entertaining but then some time too much of sadakchaap lukkhagiri which I disliked. lol Last season toh most of the time khan saab khaan saab kar te kar te Gauhar ki tail bana huya tha , and when he was not doing that , he provided some entertainment.😆
Let's see ab kya karta hai...😆

Nishita, sadakchaapness is his indentity & Usp.
Why do I feel like he's only badi badi choding outside but won't even do half of what he claims?! Cos it's one thing saying big things and it's another thing actually doing it inside the house!

Salman already set Ajaz against Ali by telling him he is ur competition 😆 and that was enough for him to feel insecure of Ali! From the pre cap it seems Ali is going to have a rough ride from here on!! 😆
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I hope Gautam can handle all these new wild cards.
It is unfair that people with so much knowledge of the game are entering as wild cards.
Specially when all the original contestants are already tired and home sick.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Pri, I liked him at times he was entertaining but then some time too much of sadakchaap lukkhagiri which I disliked. lol  Last season toh most of the time khan saab khaan saab kar te kar te Gauhar ki tail bana huya tha , and when he was not doing that , he provided some entertainment.😆
Let's see ab kya karta hai...😆

Yeah...same...last year at times he was entertaining n spontaneous...this time abhi taK...NOT SO MUCH
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbsai

I hope Gautam can handle all these new wild cards.
It is unfair that people with so much knowledge of the game are entering as wild cards.
Specially when all the original contestants are already tired and home sick.

I strongly believe they are guests only for a month...and if their will be a. Competition its highly likely there will be two separate voting lines and two winners..one from season 8 and other from old contestants. OF way they can let the old contestants compete with fresh ones that too in last three weeks.
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hana2581

Ajaz and Gautam are getting along very well thou. They're always together in LF

Lol. Then he will be a hero (at least till that lasts). But he is simply put entertainment ki dookan!!! And is not interested in schooling the dhakkans 😆. As he said pyaar doge to dedh Saara pyaar and just entertainment entertainment entertainment. 😆
Originally posted by: dnmukhra

LOL. Looking at all the Gautam supporter'sposts I can see they are in utter panic of Ajaz's entry. They are panicking for Gautam and rightfully so. Ajaz will bajao Gautam's band in the house! Hehehehe...

Ab kya hain na. Ki entertainment always wins over breaking mugs and what not 😆 toh insecurity to honi hain. 😉...

Win bhaley na karey like last season. Just know it's gonna be entertaining as hell as long as he is there. 😆. Just 24 hours and the whole house and LF is alive ... Aur kya bolna 😆
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Ab kya hain na. Ki entertainment always wins over breaking mugs and what not 😆 toh insecurity to honi hain. 😉...

Win bhaley na karey like last season. Just know it's gonna be entertaining as hell as long as he is there. 😆. Just 24 hours and the whole house and LF is alive ... Aur kya bolna 😆

Lol what insecurity for the biggest superstar in front of a mere joker ajaz.
Is forum may upfront ho kar kuch bolo toh sub opposers fabricated perceptions and typical tactics Kay sath tashreef lay aatay hain, to give false impression about others, when they have nothing to say in defense.
😆 Edited by tanya.91 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: tanya.91

As we saw in season 7 also, Ajaz is kind of a person who gets intimidated and jealous of guys better then him, khushal was an example last season.
In his intro itself, the wanna be bhantai shown his jealousy towards the most loved superstar of this season Gautam Gulati.

He didn't made one but two digs at him for no reason that too without salman been asked from him.
First of all he sarcastically taunted if Puneet has adopted gautam, and how he makes him sleep in his lap and feed him.

Also another dig in a bad taste which was about the washroom act.
Last year both gauhar and tanisha had done the same thing, but Ajaz didn't had any guts to question them as he knew a violent and trouble maker person like Gauhar and Armaan would have ripped him apart if he even hinted about their washroom ras-leelas..

From precap it is visible he is after Ali who is a stronger version of him, let's see when he has his hands on our dear Gauti baba.
The chemistry and expected friction between them will be interesting to watch.

--------------------------------------

1. On punz and gauti.. didn't sallu also agree that aisa hee kuch lag rahan hain and most viewers including people who like gauti say that they dont like his chelagiri? 

2. On the bathroom leela (i am one of the minority that doesn't give a crap about what happens between consenting adults...) but sorry..its a   moment for me ... To speak about the act is in bad taste and the act isnt in bad taste..I thought the saying went something like... Actions speak louder than words? aur yeh to kya action tha ... aur phir mummy doesnt approve bol ke sab other adult pe daal diya... oops.. woh herogiri thee. rite.. not cheap??? 

🤣

All i will say is.. Ajaz is here... the one and only entertainment ki dookan... and why.. cuz... Ajazzz 
Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 9 years ago