Poll

Whose voice/songs do you like more?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Both of these voice boomed with popularity after Aashiqui-2 in 2013, since then Arijit has sung many songs and most of them have been successful...Ankit has been more choosy, but has still churned out some awesome songs like Galliyan and Katra etc.

so please vote for you whose voice you enjoy more - since it seems like these are the two up and coming new voices.

also please avoid any discussions about Ankit's case or anything personal related to either of these singers - please vote ONLY on the basis of their voice and talent and nothing else.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

humdekhenge thumbnail
Never thought a day would come where I'd choose Arijit. But only Ankit can sound more rotlu and repetitive  than Arijit. Edited by Bandwagon-er - 9 years ago
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arijit - Samjhawan, Mast Magan, Hamdard (I find this 100x better than Galliyan), Saawan Aaya Hain, Palat, Aa Raat Bhar, Kabhi Jo Baadal, Laal Ishq are enough to substantiate. 
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ARJIT!

He is versatile!
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arijit by miles . Ankit sings the same  type of songs 
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arijit.  

Mohit and Arijit are my favorite singers in BW currently. 
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Both... have always loved Arijits voice and have grown to like Ankit even tough he sings similar types of songs...I found Arijit monotonous in his recent movie #Khamoshiyan... the title track and the tu harr Lamha sound similar to me for some reasonπŸ˜• the title track is better than tu har lamha..
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Arijit anyday. I cant stand Ankit's voice. His compositions are good but the singing ruins it. Thats why Shreya and an ammature like Shraddha overshadowed him in his two most successful songs. 
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Arijit! By a miiile!

Never ever liked Ankit Tiwari's voice really, sounds too high pitched and always sounds too sad.

In fact the one thing I would change about the Galliyan song is the singer
Its a tie both are equally weak πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†