Balika Vadhu Written Update 29th December 2014

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Udaipur Park

Episode begins with Shiv teaching Amol cycling in the park . Amol is nervous and after cycling a bit  makes excuse enough for today  they will learn rest tomorrow , if they  will do more cycling in one day then he fears the pain will increase in his knees Shiv encourages him that he needs to put aside his fears and try  He can do it He has done it previously too when he stood up on his feet then why he cannot do now . Amol gets confidence hearing this and tries. Shiv helps him

KB

Subhadra is eating nuts and at same saying to herself she has made excuse in front of Anandi she will not eat today as she has fast but what she should of her hunger She as usual talks against Anandi because of her she has to remain hungry Anandi comes with milk for her . Seeing Anandi Subhadra hides her nuts and start doing drama of reading of geeta Anandi tells her maa has sent milk for her as its her fast . Subhadra points her to keep it on table Anandi does so and leaves . Subhadra picks up the glass with handkerchief and throws away the milk . Anandi sees her doing so . Seeing Anandi Subhadra is shocked Anandi asks her why she did this ? Subhadra says she was not feeling hungry that's why Anandi asks you were hungry that's why you did this or because she brought milk for her that's  because you think I am spreading Bapu's disease germs to everyone  . Subhadra says if you want to hear truth from me then yes because of this I did I cannot take risks with my health in this age . Anandi says ok if you want then I  won't cook for you  if anyone asked why I am  doing this then you will have to answer yourself .Saying this Anandi leaves . Subhadra again starts her anti Anandi jaap look at her attitude first she does mistakes then shows off attitude

Amol and Shiv return and seeing no one around they try to sneak to their room but Daddu sees them and asks them from where this big and small thief coming . Anandi too comes and asks them from which secret mission father son  gang is coming Shiv makes excuse from morning walk Amol agrees . Anandi does not believe them Shiv asks Daddu about he was suppose to go for tests today  This gives chance to Amol to run to his room . Daddu says he is waiting for Anoop  Meenu comes and tells Daddu Anoop has gone for his work early morning She gives some money to Daddu that Anoop has given for his tests . Daddu feels bad but says to Meenu to give it back to Anoop He does not money he has money He will go alone Alok says why alone I and Ira will go with you .Shiv says he and Anandi will too then from there they will go to their work places .

BH

Jagya is teaching Dadisaa maths  . Gehna and Kusum are sitting with them Ganga brings tea Dadisaa finally learns the problem and is happy . LPS comes and says learning answers of questions in life is also as easy as written in  books but only people like you and me make them complicated . All are angry seeing LPS there   Jagya asks LPS how dare you enter in my house  LPS my personality is like this all doors are automatically open for me  I came to talk to my wife and it's a private matter. Jagya says which wife the one you were denying as your wife till yesterday if you are talking about Kusum I don't think she wants to talk anything with you  Kusum says He is saying right I don't want to talk anything with you LPS laughs and taunts Jagya Kusum Its amazing how my wife and MLA sahab's answer is same . He asks Dadisaa what is this In your reign this is happening Is it wrong that I want to talk to my wife . Dadisaa says yes it is but still I will allow you talk to her but in front of us She is like member of our family now and we cannot leave her for someone else LPs says you Dadisaa you are so much kind and talks so lovingly Next time you should stand in elections in place of your grandson we will support you . LPS says to Kusum I came to give you one chance Whatever blame you have put on me in front of media take them back and I will make your and your son's life  I will give you enough money you and your son can live comfortably all your lives You cannot win from me so take the blames back He gives her blank check Fill it with as much amount as she want Kusum takes the check and tears it and throws it on LP'S face LP is very angry Kusum angrily tells him You have sold me enough nights and I kept tolerating but now no more Forget it there can ever be any compromise between you and me She tells LP how much you have tortured me till now , now time has come to pay that back to you Keep this in your mind I won't leave you until I won't get justice  LP angrily tries to slap Kusum but Dadisaa shouts at him and he stops Dadisaa asks him have you lost it because you cannot see the fire in her if you tried to torture her then you won't be able bear the her wrath  LP laughs and makes fun of kusum so a new avatar of Kusum devi I am so scared . He tells Ganga you don't know about Kusum's one avatar she is expert in trapping men and she has managed to cast that spell on your husband too that's why he is nodding yes mam to her in everything . Better stop this before she snatches your husband from you and you are left empty handed Jagya wants to give a piece of his mind to LP but Ganga stops him He asked me let me answer him Ganga says if you think my trust on my husband is so weak that a  low man like you can make me insecure than you are mistaking but I must say you are too much over confident with your view a woman is only born to trap men You must have doubted your mother too you gave birth to you about your father  LP is very angry and tries to slap Ganga but she angrily stops him don't you dare otherwise these hands with bangles will leave such print on your face that all your wife  Dadisaa asks LP he is still standing here after so much insult Will he only leave after getting prints on his face   if he has any shame in him then get out of her house LP is very angry and says I came here to make a deal with you all to cool down the matter but you have made it worse  now If I did not make you all beg forgiveness from me bending down on your knees  then name a dog after me . Saying so LPS leaves Screen freezes on Dadisaa

Precap Its something like  Godown on fire and Nandu is in it

Edited by mahi12 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update.
Liked the way how Anandi and Ganga gave it back to LPS and DB.
Both low life creatures were left with no answers and hence fuming.

Shiv and Amol scene is good too . Like the way papa Shiv is encouraging him to take the next step not just by reassuring but also by egging him on to do better.

Anandi is yet to figure out what her two boys are upto ðŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU 

What a fitting reply Ganga, give that male chauvinist, type like LP. I don't know how these men treat women so heinous and forget it was a woman who give birth to them. 

That father son scene with Shiv and Amol, was really good. Shiv should patience and understanding which was what Amol, needed to build his confidence to try riding a bike. 
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Mahi12 for Balika Vadhu December 29, 2014 written update
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@mahi thanx 4 the update. KB drama of DB & anoop is  2 much.🤢
@BH LPS is real kamina.liked the way kusum tore that cheque. 
2day ganga's reply was also gud & Cvs atleast showed that fiery ganga a bit tho aasiya is not up2 the mark. she has 2 go long way. she has showed bit emotions but the way she shouted she reminded me of gauri more than ganga as sriti/sargun.

pre-cap i think nirnajan will save nandu & nandu mite hav a change of heart.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Was a good episode. Thanks for the update.
Liked all three females: Anandi, Ganga and Sona. Everyone was good.
DS was awesome. Her voice itself is sufficient to bring trembles.

Hope there is a scene where DB creates drama regarding food in front of the whole family and gets shunned by everyone (except Anoop of course). DB should be exposed now. I totally dislike her track and want her character to exit asap.

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update mahi 😃

Ganga was awesome Loved her replies to LPS Bang on I loved Kusum too  Loved the fire in her against LPS  Dadi Pota can kill the person with their expressions only Too good

I like the improvement in the way new Ganga looks now  That actress losing her extra calories is making her look good now The make up artist is doing  good job to make her look attractive   and pretty Now she looks quite pretty and graceful just like how Ganga should be . One more improvement she was not  standing with bow of head in front of Dadisaa this time  Seems like creatives are closely following viewers responses therefore these improvements came  Good
Now my only issue is actress acting Honestly i found her acting not up to mark or may be my mind is comparing her  to Sriti and Sargun  They both in  this scene would have rocked Remember their performances in such scenes I missed that spunk in AK The scene  was excellent but acting from her needs a lot of improvement
Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update mahi dear

Loved Ganga ( character ) She was awesome  BH scene was well done I liked it . LPS Kusum track is going great

i agree with Jia A lot of improvements has come for new face of Ganga  in looks Thankfully the actress put down some of her weight Now she is looks  far more better and her personality is appealing compared to when she entered No wonder she was heavily criticized for the way she looked  before Jagya was only teasing Ganga you have gained weight after replacement she looked like she has Now she looks better and make up artist is also doing job to make her look good  Look wise now i am convinced with her She looks beautiful now 😊 however not acting wise I find her acting still not that good Its not because of the standards set by Sriti and Sargun are too high  its because of her own acting  is not impressive as such now  Wish she works more on her expressions Ganga is a character i love very much I want best in my favorite character and previous two actresses gave their best Aasiya Kazi should too Only then she will get acceptance

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks mahi

Ganga was bang on So like my Ganga I love😃however Aasiya Kazi's acting is not convincing Yesterday she was ok but not that good how she should be  Ganga obviously was bang on but actress acting is still not carrying depth Comparatively other actors were bang on with their expressions   in the scene  She carries plenty of experience  not a newcomer but that is not showing in her acting Look wise she looks better now than before  with  excess weight loss and new good make up but acting wise still needs improvement Duh when Sargun came as Ganga it took only some time to accept her face as Ganga after seeing 10 months other face as Ganga but acting wise she was awesome from first scene here i thought might be same  but it is not same

Aasiya please give your best Please  Don't wait that viewers after some time will accept you until you won't give your 100 percent best you won't get acceptance and its your and ours boths loss

Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 9 years ago
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update mahi

Liked Ganga response to LP Kusum was so good too

I agree the new Ganga improved in looks Now she looks pretty now with the new make up , hair do and losing her extra pounds  but still i miss Sargun She looked way too pretty and graceful in same dresses just like how Ganga should be  and Aasiya 's acting is not up to mark at all The rest actors were fab in that scene  Gehna did not have any line to say yet her expressions were bang on but Aasiya her acting complete cold even in  such good scene Its disappointing from such experienced actress such acting
Edited by kate-nic - 9 years ago