Humsafars

A nagging doubt :/ (Page 3)

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

Originally posted by Bujee09

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Well - As far as they suddenly dont bring up a school kid after few episodes</font>D'oh<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">and say the 8 yr old boy/girl is Mr/Miss X Sahir Azeem ChaudaryLOLROFL</font>

Omg Raji..aise ideas mat do yaar..pehle se dimaag phira hua hai..ab baccha..we fangirls will go insane... LOL ROFL..and one more thing...do not tweet this to the writer LOL
LOLLOLROFL nahi yaar soumi D'ohi so dont want d writer to get such crazy ideas from anywhere will not do for sure Wink lekin the way the age gaps are being revealed in this story is literally cracking me upLOL ...Sometimes i even think is Zaki so much young or is Sahir so much old Shocked...and KA who is a nanny for these two is likeWacko Evil Smile u get what i mean Shocked 
It was RIDICULOUS Confusedwhen Sahir revealed tday he was married 10 yrs before ...ShockedShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TaanuDeewani

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Well - As far as they suddenly dont bring up a school kid after few episodes</font>D'oh<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">and say the 8 yr old boy/girl is Mr/Miss X Sahir Azeem ChaudaryLOLROFL</font>

Omg Raji..aise ideas mat do yaar..pehle se dimaag phira hua hai..ab baccha..we fangirls will go insane... LOL ROFL..and one more thing...do not tweet this to the writer LOL
LOLLOLROFL<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">nahi yaar soumi D'ohi so dont want d writer to get such crazy ideas from anywhere will not do for sureWinklekin the way the age gaps are being revealed in this story is literally cracking me upLOL ...Sometimes i even think is Zaki so much young or is Sahir so much old Shocked...and KA who is a nanny for these two is likeWackoEvil Smileu get what i meanShocked</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">It was RIDICULOUS Confusedwhen Sahir revealed tday he was married 10 yrs before ...ShockedShockedShocked</font>

He he he..I get what you mean..they need to get their calculations right...warna baad mein pata chala ke it was Anam who was married for 10 yrs and not Sahir..anyways she is Sahir's elder bro's wife..wo banda to bhaag gaya... LOL...I don't even make sense now ROFL just like the epi

Edited by TaanuDeewani - 29 December 2014 at 5:14pm
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Sundas

Your doubt is valid even I thought the same. All I can see Zeenat & Sahir, are either the same age or they married when she was 18 and he was 20. I don't know if the cv will give detail explanation or forget in future episodes and say Sahir is 27 LOL

Gosh what is the legal age, some is 16 and up 

Hopefully the cv, will clear it up
Agamfan Senior Member
Agamfan
Agamfan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Zeenat may be older than Sahir. God only knows
IMAnam Senior Member
IMAnam
IMAnam

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

ConfusedConfused
waise tou Allah knows Sahir is so handsome in every form and age, but Sahir and his ammi said he married 10 years ago ...
Damn right he's handsome in any form/ age Big smile
about 10 years marriage why'd they make it a double digit wasn't 7 years time enough Ouch
So this make Zee all the more a Censored she def. cheated on him that too being in the relationship which was roughly 3 years though 
one thing I don't get is why people comparing Sahir with Zeenat  Angry
Zeenat was his wife she was married to him & she betrayed him 
Sahir isn't married to Aarzoo why can't peeps get their facts right Confused 

So if he is under 30 years, or lets say Sahir;s age is like HC that is 31 , then that means sahir married at the age of 20 ? .Blushing. and then what was zeenat's age then ?Ermm

he ain't under 30 alright LOL

Allah knows, Sahir and zeenat's love saga kahi bajpan ka mohabbat tou nahi .ShockedBroken Heart. and agar bajpan ka mohabbat hai bhi tou, Shark poetry karety karety, nikaah karli jab he and she both were nabaliksD'oh...

@Sun would you stop with this horrible idea 

i so wanna decode the puzzle behind Sahir's epic love for zeenat, jiska vasta zaki de raha tha ...

We ain't gonna decode nothing until it's time hence so many horrible ideas 
please show his past or I'm gonna blow my brains out  Angry

PS:- Zaki is getting on my nerves, first time too much of positivity is becoming indigestible, and i loved Alvira for giving him back that how is he so sure that Sahir does not love arzoo.. 
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Hey Sundas

Your doubt is valid even I thought the same. All I can see Zeenat & Sahir, are either the same age or they married when she was 18 and he was 20. I don't know if the cv will give detail explanation or forget in future episodes and say Sahir is 27 LOL

Gosh what is the legal age, some is 16 and up 

Hopefully the cv, will clear it up
 Rani ..
by the way if they say sahir is 27 now, then it means he married at the age of 17, and in teenage his heart was broken ROFL.. then what was the age of zaki then ... Confused

but i really wana know Rani, that what has broken him so much since 10 years now, and what did the zeenat do to him and why did he even love her so much ..
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agamfan

Zeenat may be older than Sahir. God only knows
 ohhh its possible too..ROFL .. this will be epic..ROFL

Go to top