India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

A nagging doubt :/ (Page 2)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
@hagen :- infact this is already a lost battle for him, and thank god, he knows that revealing the truth to arzoo and refusing rehman for zaki and samaira's marriage, both will be ultimately his lost, his image and reputation will go for a toss.. But thankfully this time he chose to not let others suffer .. yes he had his ways wrong, but he still isnt a selfish man , he was never a selfish man.. i believe till now he believed zaki made sam pregnant, and now probably he has got his conceptions clarified.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hagen

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I don't want Sahir and Zeenu to have epic love story! That really would make SaAz lovestorySleepyOuch And yes Zaks is getting on my nerves when he thinks Sahir is not in love with Arzoo! How does it matter him? The point is Arzoo does not love him period. And I hope it stays that way!

Edited by aishu_25 - 29 December 2014 at 4:17pm

Bujee09

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Allah knows this sahir-zeenat ishtory is becoming a bigger irritation than KA ka mole Dead no head or tail...samjhe to kaise Cry i've been trying to decode the same since the epi Ouch
-> 10 years pehle shaadi
->zeenat is in coma since 7 years
-> so if we minus that...means they were married for 3 years...
->sahir made KA promise not to ever talk about his past to anyone...alvira said this...that is y KA isnt coming out in the open directly and using zaki...
->that means zaki doesnt know anything...yet KA does...so she definitely is related to zeenat somehow...because there is no way a mere servant is given so much importance...
-> and also KA is desperate in waking up zeenat and re-uniting her with sahir...is it for her personal gain? that makes her as horrible as zeenat...or maybe it was her mistake that ruined things and she wants to make amends? so confusing...
*holds spinning head* humse na ho payega Confused

one more doubt are there any kiddos in the equation coz its a marraige of 3 years afterall? that will make things so much worse Cry

And it isnt necessary for it to be childhood love. it could be arranged marraige...or teenage love...it wouldnt make her more worthy...infact...it could be shown like the decisions taken impulsively at a young age might not always be right...and its never too late to find the right "humsafar" Wink

Oh and p.s i so agree with you about the zaki thing...he gets on my nerves more than KA and anam at times...more than half of his scenes i FF...too much achai and bhashan...i fear diabeties Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TaanuDeewaniBujee09prettypri

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Well your doubt is valid enough @Harshu.sundas Thumbs Upthis story indeed needs a CID investigation Wacko
Sahir was married 10 yrs before and wife in coma for 7 yrs ShockedShockedShocked they have no children and also even if she betrayed 7 yrs before or something in between 3 years  they were all happy together ShockedShockedShocked
What is Zaki's age when Sahir got married was he a chotta packet 10 or 15yrs old ShockedShocked??? he is now shown as in his mid 20's flirting drinking girls n stuff ...Wacko

2 or 3 yrs before Anam got married - is what they spoke off in initial episodes so she hasnt' even seen this Zeenat mohatharma ShockedShockedShocked 

D'ohsomebody hold me am fainting down Stern Smile

TaanuDeewani

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

Well your doubt is valid enough @Harshu.sundas Thumbs Upthis story indeed needs a CID investigation Wacko
Sahir was married 10 yrs before and wife in coma for 7 yrs ShockedShockedShocked they have no children and also even if she betrayed 7 yrs before or something in between 3 years  they were all happy together ShockedShockedShocked
What is Zaki's age when Sahir got married was he a chotta packet 10 or 15yrs old ShockedShocked??? he is now shown as in his mid 20's flirting drinking girls n stuff ...Wacko

2 or 3 yrs before Anam got married - is what they spoke off in initial episodes so she hasnt' even seen this Zeenat mohatharma ShockedShockedShocked 

D'ohsomebody hold me am fainting down Stern Smile

serial timeline especially 4lions timeline is beyond normal dimaag ka scope...only the mahan cv's who think it up can make sense of it ROFL

Bujee09

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Well - As far as they suddenly dont bring up a school kid after few episodes D'ohand say the 8 yr old boy/girl is Mr/Miss X Sahir Azeem Chaudary LOLROFL

Edited by Bujee09 - 29 December 2014 at 4:44pm
TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Well - As far as they suddenly dont bring up a school kid after few episodes</font>D'oh<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">and say the 8 yr old boy/girl is Mr/Miss X Sahir Azeem ChaudaryLOLROFL</font>

Omg Raji..aise ideas mat do yaar..pehle se dimaag phira hua hai..ab baccha..we fangirls will go insane... LOL ROFL..and one more thing...do not tweet this to the writer LOL

Edited by TaanuDeewani - 29 December 2014 at 4:49pm

Bujee09

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
I DO NOT WANT A KIDDO HAVING BITTER MILK AND MINI BURNT TOAST Dead ek zeenat naam ka headache kafi hai Cry let us not give the cv's worse ideas Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AgamfanBujee09

Go to top