Humsafars
Humsafars

A nagging doubt :/

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
ConfusedConfused
waise tou Allah knows Sahir is so handsome in every form and age, but Sahir and his ammi said he married 10 years ago ...

So if he is under 30 years, or lets say Sahir;s age is like HC that is 31 , then that means sahir married at the age of 20 ? .Blushing. and then what was zeenat's age then ?Ermm

Allah knows, Sahir and zeenat's love saga kahi bajpan ka mohabbat tou nahi .ShockedBroken Heart. and agar bajpan ka mohabbat hai bhi tou, Shark poetry karety karety, nikaah karli jab he and she both were nabaliksD'oh...

i so wanna decode the puzzle behind Sahir's epic love for zeenat, jiska vasta zaki de raha tha ...

PS:- Zaki is getting on my nerves, first time too much of positivity is becoming indigestible, and i loved Alvira for giving him back that how is he so sure that Sahir does not love arzoo.. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshad4ever505IMAnamTaanuDeewaniBujee09Rush_25-TeekhiMishti-pyar-ishk

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
They can be of the same age too..zeenat need not be younger than him..and maybe he had married without alvira' consent..

Edited by TaanuDeewani - 29 December 2014 at 2:13pm
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

They can be of the same age too..zeenat need not be younger than him..
 yeah possible.. but that again keeps a high chance that sahir and zeenat are childhood buddies, since kurti apa is zeenat's close relative ( i assume ) and kurti apa apparently brought up the kids of niyamat house ... moreover, kurti apa said that zeenat had the best bonding with zaki, that again means zeenat was not a instant love affair of sahir, he loved her since a long time now.. ohh damn, i dont want this to be his childhood affair, this sucks, because that will always make zeenat more deserving of sahir's love than that off arzoo..Ouch
hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I really hope zeenat and sahir's love is not childhood love otherwise arzoo will look so out of place and it will be like zeenat and sahir are made for each other
TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

yeah possible.. but that again keeps a high chance that sahir and zeenat are childhood buddies, since kurti apa is zeenat's close relative ( i assume ) and kurti apa apparently brought up the kids of niyamat house ... moreover, kurti apa said that zeenat had the best bonding with zaki, that again means zeenat was not a instant love affair of sahir, he loved her since a long time now.. ohh damn, i dont want this to be his childhood affair, this sucks, because that will always make zeenat more deserving of sahir's love than that off arzoo..Ouch

Need not be..they could have met later through Kurti apa..if she is related to zeenat(niece??)...what if zeenat was always after money and Sahir was madly in love...I don't think it was childhood love...in any case..lets see where the story takes us Smile
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I really hope zeenat and sahir's love is not childhood love otherwise arzoo will look so out of place and it will be like zeenat and sahir are made for each other
 and that will make zeenat much more black.. because obviously there is a difference in betraying your childhood lover than that of a 2 month old person whom u have met and fallen for ..  and how the hell is kurti apa related to zeenat, i feel zeenat is KA's daughter 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hagen

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Need not be..they could have met later through Kurti apa..if she is related to zeenat(niece??)...what if zeenat was always after money and Sahir was madly in love...I don't think it was childhood love...in any case..lets see where the story takes us Smile
 yeah, zeenat was after money, because thats how kurti apa even comes off as .. or its possible that kurti apa forced zeenat into marriage with sahir so that zeenat becomes the begum and they become rich .. anything is possible .. and yeah this better not be a childhood love ishtory .. for gods sake CVs, pls
hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I REALLY FEEL THAT THE END OF THIS YEAR 2014 SAHIR WILL LOSE THE DEAL BECAUSE I THINK BURNT FACTORY COMES OUT AND EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED AND THE WHOLE BLAME IS PUT ON ARZOO BECAUSE IN ONE EPISODE WHEN ARZOO HAS A MAKEOVER AND COMES TO THE MEETING SAHIR LOOSES HIMSELF AND IT LOOKS LIKE HIS DECLINE WHICH KURTI APPA STATES THAT ARZOO  WILL COMPLETELY DESTROY SAHIR.YES HE NEEDS TO DESTROYED BECAUSE THE DARK IMAGE HE SAW OF HIMSELF IN THE MIRROR NEEDS TO BE BROKEN AND THAT CAN ONLY HAPPEN WHEN THE DEAL IS BROKENConfused

Go to top