Looking forward to

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ajaz singing forgotten 90's cheesy songs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah eik number. He even used to sing Armaan's movies songs - Nain kabootar ðŸ˜†
I want him to actually stutter and sing aaa aashiqui mai teri ja ja jaiegi jaan meri de de de. I also want him to crack some vada pao jokes infront of Upen so that he loses his shit.
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

I want him to actually stutter and sing aaa aashiqui mai teri ja ja jaiegi jaan meri de de de. I also want him to crack some vada pao jokes infront of Upen so that he loses his shit.

haha that would be hilarious.. its not that difficult to wind up that loose cannon

unfortunately Ajaz's repertoire of songs are limited to songs up to like year 2000, he may not know superstar Gujju Prince William bhai's superhit songs
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

yeah eik number. He even used to sing Armaan's movies songs - Nain kabootar ðŸ˜†

he also has budget Khan saab in the show...
He should sing some Bade Ghulam Ali songs for Upen just for the lulz 
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

He should sing some Bade Ghulam Ali songs for Upen just for the lulz 

is there a song for White Knights?

He could sing that song for budget Khan Saab, after all she is acting like a knight in shining armour for poor damsel Upen
She can sing this for him.
Tujhe pyar karte karte teri neend tak uda doon, aaon jo apni zid pe tujhe kya se kya bana doon. Tu hi yeh bandagi hai tu hi meri aarti hai, Mujhe kya gharaz ke dunia, tujhe Loser pukarti hai. Tujhe zindagi nayi doon, tujhe naam bhi naya doon