Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF: Shayad Yehi To Pyaar Hai...(updated part 14/pg 75/sep 6) (Page 75)

dreamymishti88 IF-Dazzler
dreamymishti88
dreamymishti88

Posted: 06 September 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
             SHAYAD  YEHI  TO  PYAAR  HAI

PART-14

Maan  received  the  call,  "Hello,  Maan  Singh  Khurana  speaking...".  The  other  side,  "Hello  Maan,  how  are  you?".  Maan  instantly  recognized  the  voice,  it  was  Nimisha,  and  his  eyes  turned  into  daggers,  he  said  in  fury,  "How  dare  you  call  me...".  She  said  smirking,  "Sweetheart...why  are  you  getting  angry,  after  all,  I  am  your  ex-fiancee.  And  by  the  way  I  just  called  you  to  congratulate  you  for  your  wedding".  Maan  said  in  a  very  dangerous  voice,  "I  don't  need  the  wishes  of  a  bi***...".  Nimisha  got  angry,  how  dare  he  call  her  that,  "Maan  mai  chahe  jo  bhi  hu,  kam  se  kam  tumse  to  achhi  hu...mujhe  tumhari  tarah  kisi  se  bheekh  maangne  ki  to  jarurat  nahi  hai  shaadi  karne  ke  liye".  And  that  was  it,  she  hit  the  right  cord,  Maan's  anger  crossed  the  bounds,  he  threw  the  phone  away  and  it  hit  the  wall  and  smashed  creating  an  audible  sound.

Mishti  rushed  immediately  hearing  the  loud  noise.  She  was  shocked  to  see  the  mess.  Maan  was  standing  in  middle  of  the  room  with  fury.  His  hands  were  fisted  and  eyes  were  pouring  fire  in  anger.  Mishti  was  scared  to  see  him,  she  gathered  all  her  courage  and  moved  near  him,  "Maanji  kya  hua?",  she  said  in  a  very  meek  voice.  When  she  didn't  see  any  reaction,  she  touched  his  arm  and  asked  again,  "Maanji  aap  theek  to  hai  na...".  The  words  of  Nimisha  were  still  ringing  in  his  mind  reminding  him  of  his  helplessness  and  the  bitter  truth  of  his  marriage  with  Mishti.  He  in  anger  snapped  her  hand  so  strongly  that  she  fell  backwards  and  her  palm  got  hit  on  the  sharp  broken  pieces  of  Maan's  cell  phone.  She  hissed  in  pain,  her  palm  got  a  cut  due  to  the  sharp  pieces.  But  she  was  more  worried  for  Maan  than  her  pain.  She  stood  up  and  collected  all  the  pieces  from  the  floor  so  that  Maan  couldn't  get  hurt  and  moved  near  him. 

She  said  in  a  soft  voice,  "Maanji  kiska  phone  tha...".  Maan,  ignoring  her  question,  asked  in  reply,  "Kya  ye  shaadi  tumne  kisi  majboori  me  ki  hai?".  Mishti  was  stunned  at  his  question  and  asked  immediately,  "Aap  aisa  kyu  pooch  rahe  hai...".  Maan  uttered  in  urgency  and  anger,  "First  reply  to  me  to  what  I  have  asked".  Mishti  answered,  "Nahi  maine  ye  shaadi  apni  marzi  se  ki  hai".  Maan  was  relaxed  with  her  answer,  he  continued,  "Did  Dadima  tell  you  about  my  past?".  Mishti  knew  he  was  asking  about  Nimisha  and  she  understood  that  it  was  Nimisha  who  called  him.  She  replied,  "Maanji  mujhe  Nimisha  ke  baare  me  sab  pata  hai".  She  continued  to  divert  his  attention,  "Ab  aap  chaliya  bandage  kare  lijiye,  aapke  haath  se  khoon  nikal  raha  hai".  Maan,  in  anger,  also  hurt  his  hand.  She  took  him  to  bed,  made  him  sit  and  brought  the  first  aid  box.

She  sat  near  him  and  attend  to  his  wound.  She  glanced  him  sideways,  he  was  in  deep  thought,  anguish  was  clearly  visible  on  his  face.  She  said  very  softly,  "Maanji  mai  maanti  hu  Nimisha  ne  aapke  saath  bahut  galat  kiya,  lekin  is  tarah  us  dhokhe  ko  baar-baar  yaad  karke  apne  aapko  pareshan  karna  thik  hai  kya...Usne  aapko  isliye  phone  kiya  kyuki  wo  apni  us  galti  ko  sahi  saabit  karna  chahti  hai  or  kahi  na  kahi  use  aapko  khone  ka  afsoos  bhi  hai,  lekin  is  tarah  se  react  karke  aap  usko  sahi  saabit  kar  rahe  hai...".  When  she  saw  a  positive  reaction  in  Maan,  she  continued,  "Aapko  to  khush  hona  chahiye  ki  aapki  zindagi  se  wo  chali  gai.  Aapne  kabhi  socha  hai  ki  agar  aapka  accident  nahi  hota  to  wo  aapki  zindagi  se  kabhi  nahi  jaati,  or  aapko  apni  poori  zindagi  ek  aise  humsafar  ke  saath  guzarni  padti  jisne  aapse  kabhi  pyaar  kiya  hi  nahi,  aise  me  aapka  har  pal  ek  dhokhe  ke  jaisa  hota.  Or  rahi  baat  ye  blindness  ki  ye  to  kuch  hi  dino  me  thik  ho  jayegi,  or  fir  se  sab  pehle  jaisa  ho  jayega.  Zindagi  bhar  ke  dhokhe  ke  saamne  ye  kuch  dino  ki  pareshaani  to  kuch  bhi  nahi.  Maanji  upar  ki  chot  to  kuch  dino  me  thik  ho  jaati  hai  lekin  dil  or  mann  par  lage  ghaav  kabhi  thik  nahi  ho  paate.  Bhagwan  ne  is  accident  ke  jariye  aapko  us  dukh  se  bachaya  hai...".  Maan  turned  his  gaze  towards  her.  His  relaxed  and  thoughtful  features  showed  to  Mishti  that  he  is  thinking  about  her  words.  Maan  was  surprised  to  hear  such  mature  things  from  her.  He  thought  that  sometimes  she  seems  so  scared  and  sometimes  so  mature  and  understanding.  He  realised  that  she  was  right,  it  is  better  to  live  few  days  with  trouble  rather  than  living  with  a  betrayal  and  a  cheater  the  whole  life.

Their  thoughts  and  conversation  were  interrupted  by  Dadima's  sudden  arrival.  One  of  the  servants  called  Dadima  and  informed  her  about  Maan.  So  she  came  immediately  leaving  everything.  Dadima  came  near  him  and  saw  his  bandaged  hand  and  then  saw  Mishti's  bleeding  hand,  she  was  scared,  "Mishti  Maan  ye  aap  dono  ko  kya  hua...Aap  dono  ke  haath  me  chot  kaise  lagi???".  Maan  was  astonished  to  hear  Dadima  and  spoke  in  urgency,  "Whattt...Mishti  tumhe  chot  lagi  hai?".  Mishti  was  surprised  to  hear  him,  for  the  first  time  he  showed  his  concern  to  her  and  called  her  with  her  name.  When  Maan  did  not  hear  any  response,  he  spoke  again,  "Mishti  I  am  asking  you  something,  did  you  get  hurt?".  Mishti  replied,  "Ha  par  wo  choti  si  chot  hai,  khud  thik  ho  jayegi,  aap  chinta  mat  kijiye...".  Dadima  interrupted,  "Mishti  your  hand  is  bleeding,  or  aap  keh  rahi  hai  ye  choti  si  chot  hai...Or  aap  dono  hume  batayege  ki  hua  kya  hai...".  Maan  said,  "Dadima  hum  wo  baat  baad  me  karege,  aap  pehle  Mishti  ko  bandage  kariye...  (to  Mishti)  And  why  didn't  you  tell  me  that  your  hand  is  bleeding...".  Mishti  spoke  meekly,  "Wo...aisa  kuch  nahi  hua  hai  aap  pareshan  mat  hoiye...".  Maan  angrily  spoke  up,  "Not  a  word  more  Mishti.  Dadima  aap  isko  dawai  lagaiye".  Dadima  too  was  surprised  to  see  this  side  of  Maan  towards  Mishti,  she  was  happy  that  he  was  trying  to  acknowledge  her  and  their  relation.  Dadima  bandaged  her  hand.  Mishti  was  feeling  something  different  today.  The  man,  who  never  talk  to  her  in  a  normal  way,  is  showing  concern  to  her  for  the  very  first  time.  There  was  a  worry  on  his  face  for  her.  And  moreover,  there  were  only  few  people  who  cared  for  her,  she  lived  her  whole  life  consuming  the  hatred  and  anger  of  other  people.  And  she  had  thought  that  Maan  would  never  talk  to  her  nicely,  let  alone  considering  her  member  of  this  family.  But  she  felt  a  new  zeal  in  her.  She  was  feeling  something  very  pleasant  yet  unusual  tinkling  in  her  heart.  A  new  emotion  erupted  in  her  which  was  totally  unknown  to  her.

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaferdouzmalkiAakshitharim7SarbjeetDHkabu03misty_19mariam.ahmed197rampintigadswperu.c.patelaku0705mkd.70neetugarg123--Yashvi--sun4usmile1000jyotiagarwalsnehadingoesatyasree89asmi123piyushidrashtipatel30bhakbhartifanmorlenlovepoopreet.harmansandhyabanojanuradha.nandampiyabulsaramasti_maaneetNatalya_bediastalakshmivspldazzlingnikkiLM1991ja1970gurtimuskaanneel11erumzaheermardesree10maanshiKasiKasipreetymaaneetQuintessentialIanmirzahottyangelpayal.gupta177fictGC_TheKingmishtypieGeetdrashtideepa111GeetMeetdeep002Hanishadevidreamyswapna.pcrazyfriends007vrsharmaAlamelupop77sweet scorpioshah106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6mandy15-padmarao-love2_somamaaneetsangelgill123kabslockspriyasree-Lehar-angeldream14sanum23aparna3011jasika08taahir004vrinda22khwaishfanDrashtilove.hayaat.

pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 06 September 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Nice part..Geet told him right..Maan see true face of Nimisha..actually good she call Maan..Now Geet talk make sense to him..he start positive to Geet..I hope he try to talk with her more...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

fict IF-Dazzler
fict
fict

Posted: 06 September 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Nice update. Geet very maturely handled Maan and was rewarded by his concern for her.
sanum23 IF-Sizzlerz
sanum23
sanum23

Posted: 06 September 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
nice ud 
nimisha called maan bcoz she lost maan's money powers
the luxurious lifestyle which fr she wished geet was right 
she's want to satisfy her loss by making maan irritated
and upset if maan behaves like this she will happy
and he is lucky enough to knows hr real face before too
late maan admired her thoughts 
daadi came in and tild about feet injury too
and maan shows concern which geet and daadi liked
morlen Senior Member
morlen
morlen

Posted: 06 September 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
finally an update well thank  you for the update and it was awsome loved it 
jasika08 IF-Sizzlerz
jasika08
jasika08

Posted: 06 September 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Nice update
Waiting for next update. 
khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 06 September 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
hi thanks 4 updating! wonderful update! well written! Maan angry! Mishti calms him! Maan asks if she was forced 2 marry him! she explains! he asks if she knows abt his past! she replies! she advises him! Maan awed! She takes care of his injuries! Dadi arrives! she was informed by the servant! She sees Mishti's bleeding hand n is worried! Maan insists tht dadi bandage Mishti's hand! Mishti affected by Maan! update soon
maanshi IF-Dazzler
maanshi
maanshi

Posted: 06 September 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
awesome update

ohh... maan hurt geet unknowingly

love the way mishti made maan understand

dadi n mishti surprise to see maan caring behavior

mishti got new hope... nice

Go to top