Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF: Shayad Yehi To Pyaar Hai...(updated part 14/pg 75/sep 6) (Page 42)

maanshi IF-Rockerz
maanshi
maanshi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
awesome update

maan was angry as everyone hide the truth n all making fun of him n his family

maan told dadi his wish to marry on same day n dadi has no option left ... so agree

adi found mishty as perfect life partner for maan n dadi also felt same

geet happily agree for marriage

maan ask ques to mishty n satisfied with it

wow... i m happy for maaneet

waiting for next

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Nice  update 
Maaneet  will get married... Eagerly  waiting  for the next part 
nakh5683 IF-Rockerz
nakh5683
nakh5683

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged
lovely update maan was furious on knowing the truth he blasted adi and was feeling helpless for the first time he didn't expect nimisha to stoop so low he is angry as everyone hid such a big truth from him dadi tries to console him but he decides he will marry with any girl but he will as he cant let his familys reputation be tarnished dadi is worried as she cant get maan married to any random girl but they have to find someone they can trust who will not betray him but in 3 days its not possible mishti came to call dadi when adi thought that mishti will be good for as she is nice and they can trust her dadi asks mishti if she will marry maan she says yes maan talks to mishti she says that she is marrying him on her own will and that he is a nice person and that's why she is marrying him maan has no prob and he agrees
idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
ya after long,but unexpectable twist, never think maan will ask for mariedge, i ws unde impresion misti will look after maan,any way jobhi hua acha hua kudrat dono ko ek badhan mein bandhne ja rahi ha, rab rakhe unki jodi salamat rahe aur buri najaro se bachaye.update soon.
dreamymishti88 IF-Dazzler
dreamymishti88
dreamymishti88

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
          SHAYAD  YEHI  TO  PYAAR  HAI
                            PART-9

Mishti  came  out  and  told  them  whatever  happened  inside.  All  were  happy  and  Dadima  again  hugged  Mishti.

Finally  the  day  came  when  Maan  and  Mishti  would  be  destined  to  be  together  irrespective  of  the  hurdles.  In  the  morning  Maan  got  discharged  and  came  back  to  Khurana  Mansion.  Dadima  welcomed  him  with  all  her  love.  Maan  wanted  the  marriage  to  be  simple;  he  wanted  a  court  marriage  and  Dadima  too  didn't  pester  him  on  that  as  he  was  not  well.  But  she  had  other  plans;  she  decided  that  when  Maan  would  be  fine  she  would  plan  a  grand  wedding.  Maan  was  in  his  room  musing  all  the  sudden  happenings  in  his  life. 

Mishti  was  in  her  room  getting  ready.  Dadima  came  to  her,  "Mishti  beta  aap  bahut  pyaari  lag  rahi  ho".  Mishti  shyly  smiled  at  Dadima.  Dadima  gave  her  some  jewellery,  "Mishti  beta  ye  hamare  khaandani  kangan  hai,  jab  hum  is  ghar  me  bahu  banker  aaye  the  tab  hamari  saas  ne  hume  aise  hi  kangan  diye  the.  Maan  ki  Maa  ko  bhi  humne  aise  hi  kangan  diye  the.  Beta  ye  sirf  kangan  hi  nahi  hai,  ye  ghar  ki  responsibility  hai  jo  hum  kangan  ke  roop  me  tumhe  de  rahe  hai.  Ab  is  ghar  par  tumhara  bhi  utna  hi  haq  hai  jitna  ki  Maan  ka",  then  she  opened  a  box  and  took  out  a  pair  of  anklets,  heavy  tinkling  anklets,  she  continued,  "Beta  ye  payal  Maan  ki  Maa  ki  hai,  unki  khwaish  thi  ki  unki  bahu  ye  payal  pehne  kyuki  Maan  ko  ye  payal  bahut  pasand  hai.  Maan  kabhi  unko  ye  paayal  utaarne  nahi  dete  the".  Tears  formed  in  Dadima's  eyes  and  Mishti  as  well.  She  gestured  Dadima  not  to  cry.  Dadima  caressed  her  cheek,  "Beta  aap  jaldi  se  ye  pahankar  tayyar  ho  jaiye,  neeche  Adi  lawyer  ko  lekar  aa  gaye  hai".  Dadima  left  from  there  and  Mishti  was  putting  the  jewellery  on  her  continuously  looking  into  the  mirror.  Today  she  was  entering  into  a  new  life,  a  totally  new  life  which  she  didn't  even  expected  in  her  dreams.  She  was  a  bit  nervous  but  Dadima's  hope  and  love  filled  a  new  energy  in  her.  Dadima  had  shown  an  unfathomable  trust  in  her,  she  has  given  a  new  life  to  her,  pulled  her  out  of  that  dark  scary  life;  so  now  its  her  duty  to  give  happiness  to  them.  She  promised  herself,  "Dadima  mai  aapka  vishwas  kabhi  tutne  nahi  dugi.  Mai  Maanji  ki  har  zimmedari  poore  mann  or  vishwas  ne  nibhaogi.  Mai  Maanji  ko  koi  pareshaani  nahi  hone  dugi.  Mai  unki  saari  khushiya  waapis  laogi  chahe  uske  liye  muje  khud  ko  bhi  daav  par  lagana  pade".  She  got  ready  and  came  down. 

Maan  was  sitting  with  Dadima.  Mishti  came  to  them  and  Dadima  made  her  sit  near  Maan.  The  lawyer  handed  the  marriage  papers  to  them.  Adi  guided  Maan  to  sign  the  papers  and  then  Mishti  signed  the  papers.  Then  Dadima  gave  mangalsutra  to  Maan  and  he  tied  the  mangalsutra  on  her  neck  and  applied  the  sindur  as  well  with  the  help  of  Rano.  All  were  happy  then  Dadima  did  the  aarti  and  took  Mishti  to  pooja  room  to  perform  certain  rituals. 

Maan  and  Adi  were  alone  along  with  the  lawyer.  Adi  asked  the  lawyer  to  do  the  other  formalities  and  so  he  went  away.  Then  Maan  told  Adi  in  a  cold  rigid  tone,  "Adi  inform  media  that  Maan  Singh  Khurana  got  married  and  now  Mrs.  Maan  Singh  Khurana  is  the  co-owner  of  Khurana  Constructions.  Ye  news  kal  tak  sabhi  news  channels  par  telecast  ho  jani  chahiye  along  with  all  the  newspapers".  Adi  was  shocked,  he  made  Mishti  the  co-owner  of  KC.  He  was  looking  at  Maan  as  if  he  had  grown  two  horns  on  his  head,  this  man  is  unpredictable.  He  marched  to  Dadima  to  inform  her  what  is  going  on  in  Maan's  mind.

Dadima  after  hearing  Adi  was  shocked,  "Adi  ye  aap  kya  keh  rahe  hai...aapne  sahi  se  to  suna  na  ki  Maan  ne  kya  kaha?",  Adi  nodded  in  yes.  Dadima  mused  at  Maan's  decision  and  now  everything  was  clear  in  her  mind,  after  all  she  was  his  grand  mom.  Dadima  said  disbelievingly,  "Hum  samaj  gaye  Maan  ne  aisa  kyu  kiya...".  Adi  surprisingly  asked,  "Kyu  Dadima...".  Dadima  replied,  "Wo  ye  sab  Nimisha  ko  dikhane  ke  liye  kar  rahe  hai...wo  usko  dikhana  chahte  hai  ki  unse  rishta  tod  kar  Nimisha  ne  kya  khoya  hai".  Adi  again  asked,  "Ddd...dadima  mai  appse  ek  baat  puchhu?".  When  Dadima  nodded  in  yes,  he  continued,  "Ddd...dadima  aapne  Maan  sir  se  Mishti  ke  baare  me  jhoot  kyu  bola?",  Dadima  looked  at  him  with  dull  eyes  and  replied,  "Adi  hamare  paas  or  koi  option  nahi  tha.  Aap  to  Maan  ka  nature  achhe  se  jaante  hai,  agar  hum  Maan  ko  bata  dete  ki  Mishti  hume  raaste  me  padi  hui  mili  thi  to  Maan  kabhi  Mishti  se  shaadi  karne  ke  liye  tayyar  nahi  hote  or  hum  Mishti  ke  alawa  kisi  par  bharosa  bhi  nahi  kar  sakte.  Aap  to  jaante  hai  na  Maan  kitne  class  conscious  hai.  Isliye  humne  Mishti  se  kaha  hai  ki  wo  Maan  ko  kuch  bhi  na  bataye".  Adi  consoled  her  and  agreed  with  her,  "Ddd...dadima  aap  chinta  mat  kijiye,  sab  kuch  achha  hoga".

It  was  dinner  time  and  everyone  was  having  their  dinner  silently.  Then  suddenly  Maan's  voice  broke  the  silence,  "Adi  I  want  you  to  stay  in  Khurana  Mansion  for  few  days".  Adi  agreed  and  after  their  dinner  all  retired  to  their  respective  rooms.

Now  Maan  and  Mishti  were  alone  in  the  room.  Maan  asked  Mishti  to  bolt  the  door.  Mishti  uttered  shocked  and  scared,  "Ji...?",  already  she  was  scared  of  Maan,  and  whenever  she  was  with  Maan  Dadima  was  there  to  help  her,  but  now  they  were  alone  in  a  room,  and  on  top  of  that  he  was  asking  her  to  bolt  the  door.  Maan  turned  towards  the  source  of  the  voice,  and  continued  in  a  sharp  tone,  "Hindi  samaj  nahi  aati  hai...".  Mishti  replied  meekly,  "Ji  aati  hai",  he  continued  in  a  loud  voice,  "Then  go  and  bolt  the  door".  Mishti  shook  by  his  loud  voice  as  she  knew  and  already  seen  by  her  eyes  his  angry  avtaar.  Mishti  immediately  went  and  bolted  the  door  and  came  to  him,  "Ji  kar  diya".  Maan  spoke  in  a  rigid  and  strong  voice,  "Look  you  don't  have  to  pretend,  I  know  you  are  not  happy  with  this  relationship.  Even  I  am  not.  I  want  to  clear  one  thing,  maine  ye  shaadi  duniya  ko  dikhane  ke  liye  ki  hai.  I  can  bear  anything  but  I  can't  bear  anyone  raising  a  finger  at  me  and  my  family,  especially  my  Dadima.  But  you  don't  have  to  worry,  you  can  live  your  life  whichever  way  you  want,  just  make  sure  hamare  rishte  ki  sachayi  is  ghar  se  bahar  nahi  jaani  chahiye.  Tum  is  ghar  ki  bahu  ho,  lekin  meri  biwi  nahi.  Our  relation  is  just  on  the  papers  and  for  the  outside  world.  Don't  expect  anything  from  me  and  even  I  don't  expect  anything  from  you".  There  was  pin  drop  silence.  Mishti  had  intuition  that  this  would  come  as  she  knew  from  his  face  that  he  was  marrying  her  for  namesake.  But  somewhere  her  heart  pained.  She  didn't  expect  anything  from  him  as  already  they  had  done  a  lot  for  her.  But  don't  know  why  her  eyes  burnt,  a  tear  escaped  from  her  eye.  She  spoke  up,  "Aapki  dawai  ka  time  ho  gaya  hai,  mai  paani lati  hu".  Maan  was  surprised,  she  hadn't  reacted  a  bit.  He  ignored  his  thought  and  took  the  medicines.  He  said,  "You  can  sleep  in  the  next  room  from  mine".  Mishti  was  little  hesitant,  she  spoke  mildly,  "Www...wo  agar  mai  doosre  room  me  sone  jaogi  to  Dadima  ko  achha  nahi  lagega,  or  abhi  aapki  tabiyat  bhi  thik  nahi  hui  hai...",  Maan  intervened,  "Tumhe  meri  tabiyat  ke  baare  me  sochne  ki  jarurat  nahi  hai.  I  can  take  care  of  myself".  Mishti  looked  at  him  unblinking,  how  could  she  leave  him  alone,  his  wounds  had  not  healed  yet  and  moreover  if  he  need  anything  at  night,  no-no  she  couldn't  leave  him  alone.  She  immediately  spoke  up  pleadingly,  "Please  mujhe  is  room  me  sone  dijiye,  mai  neeche  zameen  par  so  jaogi".  Maan  was  utterly  surprised,  why  she  was  adamant  in  sleeping  in  this  room  only  when  he  was  giving  her  choice  to  stay  in  other  room.  He  at  last  agreed,  "Ok...You  don't  need  to  sleep  on  the  floor.  Go  and  sleep  on  the  couch".  Mishti  was  happy  and  then  laid  herself  on  the  couch.  Maan  too  lied  on  his  comfy  bed,  he  was  thinking  he  never  cared  for  anyone  except  his  Dadima  and  his  family,  then  why  he  agreed  to  her  wish  of  sleeping  in  the  same  room  and  moreover  he  felt  a  burden  when  she  said  that  she  would  sleep  on  the  floor.  There  on  the  other  side,  Mishti  was  looking  at  Maan  and  promised  herself  that  she  wouldn't  let  anything  happen  to  him,  even  if  she  had  to  cost  her  own  life.

Chahe  bina  hi  nazdeek  hum  chale  aaye,                                                                       Shayad  yehi  to  pyaar  hai...

Will  soon  update  the  next  part.

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

yashvijaysinghaaahsapcaswati2011ferdouzfull2punerisona20Aakshithaparveenarim7lalitha63geetozSarbjeetDHclearskiesiyshuganeshmariam.ahmed197dalurvarumitali10rampintimkd.70neetugarg123jyotiagarwaljooooooooooooooasmi123satyasree89Paingelmorlendrashtipatel30Alpha01piyushipreet.harmansweet-mishtyGurpreet16MC092126fojiaminastalakshmivsplRedrossRupi_bainsshaurya007mlaran852dishaa..spoorthi28varthyadi000neel11erumzaheerkank_dah-SwaSan-tanubagsamidsamidKasiKasiQuintessentialIzidaanmirzapayal.gupta177fictmishtypiehottyangeldreamymaanshiHanishadeviteja21monika1992crazyfriends007AlameluidunnoGeetMeetshah10sweet scorpio-Gemini-kabslockspriyasreemaaneetsangellove2_soma6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6gill123-Lehar-angeldream14sanum23jasika08aparna3011Drashtilove.hayaat.khwaishfan

fict IF-Dazzler
fict
fict

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
nice part. Maan married her to stop anyone raising finger on his family and Geet has decided to fulfill her duties to the family and him.
shaurya007 Senior Member
shaurya007
shaurya007

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
nice part... waiting next...
idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
wo to tab hi samaj gayi thi ki ye sadi sirf nameshake hai or nimisha ko jalane ke liye ki hai, aur geet ko bhi samaj me aa gaya tha isliye wo kuch nahi boli han dukh to hota haina jab koi aap ko milke bhi na mile,now her motive is to look  after him and protect him from outside cruel world till he gets well soon.
she knows very well the day maan will get back his eye and will recoverd he will come to knew the truth and will kiked her out of house as he is snobish man and he belives in status,lkin honi ko koi nahi rok sakta...sab uper wale babaji ki maherbani se hoyega.

Go to top