Joined: 08 March 2011
Joined: 08 August 2011
Joined: 20 October 2007
Joined: 07 May 2013
Joined: 10 October 2011
Joined: 29 May 2011
In the morning, Maan was sleeping soundly forgetting his daily routine of getting up early. Today, after a long time, he was having a sound sleep despite of the hustle-bustle in his life. It was very different from earlier, today didn't know why he was feeling a calmness, then suddenly THUD!!! His sound sleep broke by the weight of someone upon him. He opened his eyes angrily as someone fell on him when he was sleeping, and it was none other than Mishti. Maan blasted, "Who the hell are you...?". Mishti replied feebly, "Jjj...ji mm...mai Mishti". She was scared, she knew she had done a grave mistake though unknowingly and now he would not leave her. He would definitely punish her, already he didn't like her and on top of that she made him angry early in the morning. She just came to wake him up as it was past nine and in an hour doctor would be there to check on him. She called him many a times but when he didn't respond, she came near him and unfortunately she slipped and fell on him. Mishti got up and stood on a distance, waiting for the punishment. Maan, too, got up and hissed angrily, "What the hell you were doing...". Mishti gulped and replied fearfully, "Ww...wo mai aapko uthane aayi thi, thodi der me doctor check up ke liye aane wale hai", Maan again shouted, "Is this your way to wake people up...", she intervened to explain herself, "Wo maine aapko bahut aawaz di, lekin aap uthe nahi isliye...", Maan intervened with blazing voice, "isliye tumne socha mujh par gir kar mujhe uthaya jaaye". Mishti nodded her head in no and moved closer to him, "Nahi mai aap par girna nahi chahti thi, wo to mai paas aa rahi thi aapko uthane ke liye par galti se aap par gir gayi". Maan said irritated, "I told you clearly yesterday that I don't expect anything from you, mera kaam karne ke liye Nakul or doosre servants hai. You don't need to do anything for me". Mishti spoke up, "Nakul bhaiya market gaye hai, isliye maine socha mai aapko utha deti hu". She moved forward and handed him his coffee. Maan didn't want to argue with her more as she just came to wake him up and might be on Dadima's insistence So, he ignored the thought and quickly sipped his coffee. He didn't notice the difference in the taste as his mind was somewhere else, Mishti was just gazing him as she had made the coffee, but she didn't want any acknowledgement. He stood up and tried to locate the washroom by waving his hands, Mishti at once came to him and held his hand and started moving towards the washroom. Maan snapped her hand, he was angry as her act made him feel a kind of helplessness which he hated, "Did I ask you to help me...Servants hai yaha mera kaam karne ke liye", Mishti replied coolly, she understood his plight, "Aap yehi samaj lijiye ki mai bhi aapki ek servant hu". Maan was taken aback by her answer, she was calling herself a servant just to help him, what kind of a girl is she. He had given her freedom to do anything in her life but here she was hell bent on doing his petty work; any other girl would find this low work and moreover a burden. He let her help him, he didn't want to pester his mind more on these things.
Maan was in the shower, in the meantime, she took out his clothes and came down to seek Nakul to help him in getting ready. Maan got ready and everyone, Dadima, Rano Maa, Adi and Mishti, came to his room for breakfast. The breakfast was silent and after some time the doctor arrived. He checked and told them that the wounds had healed but he need a complete rest and proper food, he turned to Mishti, "Beta ek week tak inhe light or healthy khana dena hai, or 6 times a day dena hai, thoda thoda kar ke. After a week he can get back to normal meal". Maan snapped in between, he was totally pissed off as the doctor was not telling anything about his eye sight, "Doctor I want to know when will I get back my eye sight?", the doctor was a little apprehensive as he knew the nature of Maan, "Mr. Khurana abhi aapko six months ke liye wait karna hoga, usse pehle hum aapka operation nahi kar sakte", Maan was hell angry, he thundered, "What the hell is this doctor...if you are unable to treat it then why the damn you are not telling me...Why the hell you are not calling the doctors from abroad". The doctor understood his plight and replied in a calm voice, "Mr. Khurana aisa nahi hai ki hum aapka treatment nahi kar sakte, ya hum bahar se doctors ko nahi bula rahe; the thing is we have consulted your case to a very famous eye specialist from U.S. and he only said that the operation can be done after six months...unhone ye bhi kaha hai ki operation ek mahine baad bhi ho sakta hai par isme risk hai...", Maan immediately spoke up, "I don't care whatever the risk may be, mera operation ek mahine baad hi hoga". The doctor was a bit tensed, "But Mr. Khurana isme 90% chances hai ki aapki eye sight hamesha ki liye chali jaaye", Maan intervened, "10% chances are there so I will go with the operation". Dadima was shocked, "Maan aap ye kya bol rahe hai, aap aisa kyu kar rahe hai...", even Mishti was tensed, why he was taking a risk just for few months when everyone is there to help him. Adi and Rano tried to convince him, but he was stuck on his decision. The doctor too was helpless and had to go as per his wish.
Maan was sitting in his room and Mishti was there with him sitting on the couch. She was always there with him, didn't know when he would need her. Mishti saw the time and realised that it was the time for his second meal. Mishti called Adi to sit with Maan till she made something for him.
When she came with his food, Maan was busy chatting with Adi regarding office. She handed Maan the bowl, Maan took the first spoon of food in his mouth and then puked. Maan shouted, "What the hell is this?", Mishti and Adi were scared and Adi peeped in the bowl and his eyes opened wide. Mishti was scared, she was not getting what she had done now, she just made his food as per the doctor's suggestion. She replied meekly, "Ji Dalia...". Maan threw the bowl away and again shouted angrily, "Tumhe ek baat samaj nahi aati, how many times I had told you not to do any of my work...Get the hell out of here".
Soon will update the next part.
The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:
aaahsapca, swati2011, ferdouz, full2puneri, canon, parveena, rim7, lalitha63, renusingh31, SarbjeetDH, geetoz, clearskies, iyshuganesh, mariam.ahmed197, dalur, reshmaakpgmail, rampinti, peru.c.patel, neetugarg123, joooooooooooooo, jyotiagarwal, mamta-salian, satyasree89, asmi123, yashvijaysingh, drashtipatel30, Alpha01, piyushi, preet.harman, Dazlingdivya, Gurpreet16, nat10, mkd.70, sweet-mishty, shaurya007, kainturakiran, rashmiverma, mlaran852, astalakshmi, vspl, Redross, dishaa.., spoorthi28, ja1970, varthyadi000, neel11, maneetarsh, erumzaheer, asmani, -SwaSan-, tanubag, samidsamid, sridevi_n, KasiKasi, hottyangel, preetymaaneet, QuintessentialI, zida, vandana73, anmirza, payal.gupta177, fict, suni_104, mishtypie, GeetMeet, Hanishadevi, dreamy, maanshi, mauaa, kabslocks, monika1992, ambbiha, idunno, sweet scorpio, shah10, pop77, 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6, -Gemini-, love2_soma, priyasree, -Lehar-, angeldream14, sanum23, jasika08, aparna3011, Drashtilove, taahir004, cookie., khwaishfan,
Joined: 08 March 2011
Joined: 17 June 2006
MG os Baate kuch unkahi si part 2,3, last part page 18,22,26
Author: Mahimaan Replies: 202 Views: 44148
|Mahimaan||202||44148||09 April 2015 at 4:45pm by MistiofMistz|
The Mumbai Trip - Part II (Final Part)
Author: Opti Replies: 107 Views: 46118
|Opti||107||46118||17 February 2014 at 9:51am by LuvGC_AC|
The Mumbai Trip (A Two Part Maaneet Fic )- Part I
Author: Opti Replies: 104 Views: 38522
|Opti||104||38522||11 April 2013 at 11:12pm by Harman987|
maan evolution part 2: in delhi part 2
Author: kirti_fiji Replies: 3 Views: 3844
|kirti_fiji||3||3844||19 October 2011 at 6:10am by cuttiee|
OS UPDATED:Part 5 updated on 14th October
Author: Khilonaa Replies: 1 Views: 5406
|Khilonaa||1||5406||05 October 2011 at 7:03am by Khilonaa|
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :