n geet is hurt
nakul explained everything 2 dadi
n dadi feels bad for her..
n will maan ask sry..
nice parts
anuradha.nandam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
achha story hai ,.. read all in one go ,. please pm me whenever u update ,. thank.u
-Lehar- thumbnail
Nice part
Loved it
Poor mishty became target of maans angry without any fault of her maan declared shenis not going to his room...dadi felt bad for gert condition..nakul told everything what happened inngarden dadi was angry on those girls she decided to talk with maan first
taahir004 thumbnail
Eagerly Waiting
For Next Update .

taahir004 thumbnail
Please Update Again
Really Loving This Story

dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
          SHAYAD  YEHI  TO  PYAAR  HAI

PART-13

Dadima  came  to  Maan's  room  to  talk  to  him  regarding  that  incident.  She  saw  that  Maan  was  lying  on  the  bed  tensed.  She  knew  that  Maan's  reaction  today  was  more  due  to  his  frustration,  but  he  has  to  understand  that  this  is  not  the  way  to  live.  And  moreover,  he  is  married  now  so  he  also  has  to  think  about  Mishti  as  she  is  an  indispensable  part  of  his  life  now.  "Maan...",  she  said  and  came  closer  to  him.  Maan  got  alert  hearing  her  voice,  "Dadima  aap...aaiye...".  She  sat  near  him,  Maan  continued,  "Dadima  I  know  aap  aaj  ke  incident  se  bahut  upset  hai,  aaj  jo  bhi  hua  achha  nahi  hua...".  Dadima  interrupted,  "Hum  bhi  aapse  yehi  kehna  chahte  hai  ki  aaj  jo  bhi  hua  achha  nahi  hua...Aapko  Mishti  par  aise  chillana  nahi  chahiye  tha".  Maan  got  irritated,  how  could  she  support  her  after  knowing  what  she  had  done  today,  "Dadima  aap  ab  bhi  uski  tarafdari  kar  rahi  hai,  you  had  seen  ki  wo  kitni  badtameezi  se  baat  kar  rahi  thi  guests  ke  saath".  Dadima  immediately  spoke  up,  "Aaj  Mishti  ki  koi  galti  nahi  thi,  or  unhone  jo  bhi  Nisha  ko  kaha  wo  to  bahut  kam  tha,  she  should  have  slapt  her...".  Maan  was  startled  hearing  Dadima's  statement,  "Dadima  ye  aap  kya  keh  rahi  hai...".  "Ha  Maan,  aaj  Mishti  ki  koi  galti  nahi  thi.  Nisha  talked  very  badly  to  her.  Par  Mishti  ne  tab  bhi  use  kuch  nahi  kaha...but  when  she  used  abusive  words  for  me  and  you  she  couldn't  stop  herself  and  she  scolded  her...",  Dadima  replied.  Maan  was  astonished,  "Whaattt...".  Dadima  continued,  "Ha...lekin  aapne  usse  ek  bar  poochha  bhi  nahi  ki  unhone  aise  react  kyu  kiya  bas  sazaa  suna  di...Maan  she  is  your  wife,  agar  aap  hi  uski  respect  nahi  karoge  to  or  kaun  karega...Mishti  bahut  achhi  ladki  hai  Maan  aap  use  ek  mauka  to  dijiye  apni  zindagi  me  shaamil  hone  ka...".  Maan  was  silent,  for  the  first  time  he  was  feeling  a  guilt  in  his  heart.  Maan  didn't  say  anything  and  Dadima  knew  that  he  need  some  time  to  think  over  this  matter.  Dadima  went  away  leaving  Maan  alone  with  his  thoughts.  Maan  closed  his  eyes,  and  thought,  "Agar  uski  koi  galti  nahi  thi  to  wo  kuch  boli  kyu  nahi...".  He  recalled  each  and  every  word  that  he  had  said  to  Mishti.  Each  and  every  word  of  his  was  echoing  his  guilt. 

It  was  one  hour  and  the  thoughts  were  not  leaving  Maan.  He  wanted  to  subside  all  these  thoughts  but  the  much  he  tried  to  pry  them  off,  the  more  they  engulfed  him.  It  was  going  unbearable  for  him  now.  So  he  decided  to  confront  her,  though  the  word  sorry'  was  far-far  away  from  his  mind,  but  at  least  he  could  ask  her  why  she  didn't  spoke  up  for  her. 

He  came  out  of  his  room.  He  called  one  of  his  servants,  Rakesh.  But  when  nobody  turned  up,  he  got  angry  and  moved  on  his  own  out  of  his  room.  He  was  unconsciously  nearing  the  stairs  and  when  he  was  a  step  away  from  the  stairs,  he  heard  a  scream  of  none  other  than  Mishti,  of  whose  voice  he  was  waiting  to  hear.  Mishti  at  once  ran  to  him  and  clutched  his  arm,  and  spoke  in  nervousness,  "Maanji  aap  aise  bahar  kyu  aaye...aage  stairs  hai,  agar  aap  ko  kuch  ho  jata  to...aapne  kisi  ko  aawaz  kyu  nahi  lagai...".  Maan  could  sense  that  she  was  scared;  he  could  easily  hear  her  high  breathings.  Maan  thought,  "I  got  angry  on  her  and  shouted  on  her  without  her  fault  and  here  she  was  worried  about  him  only  without  any  grudges...May  be  Dadima  is  right  about  her  being  nice".  Maan  uttered  after  a  brief  silence,  "I  am  fine,  don't  worry...By  the  way  I  called  Rakesh  but  he  didn't  turn  up  so  I  came  out  of  my  own".  Mishti  said  in  a  domination  and  an  anger  filled  tone,  "To  aapne  mujhe  aawaz  kyu  nahi  lagai...mai  kitchen  me  hi  thi...".  Maan  was  surprised  to  hear  her  speaking  so  boldly  and  authoritatively,  till  now  he  had  just  heard  her  meek  and  submissive  voice,  it  was  new  to  him.  And  moreover  she  was  not  even  angry  to  him  because  of  his  bad  behaviour,  her  anger  now  was  just  due  to  her  fear  of  his  safety. 

She  took  him  to  his  room.  She  made  him  sit  on  bed,  "Aap  yaha  baithiye,  mai  aapka  soup  laati  hu...aapki  medicines  ka  time  bhi  ho  gaya  hai".  She  moved  out  but  stopped  at  the  door,  "Please  room  se  bahar  mat  aayega,  mai  bas  2  minutes  mai  aati  hu".  Maan  nodded  in  yes  and  she  moved  out.  Maan  realized  he  was  too  haste  in  judging  her.  He  shouldn't  have  scolded  her  like  that;  if  it  is  new  for  him  then  certainly  everything  is  new  for  her  as  well.

The  day  passed  nicely  with  no  shouting  and  scoldings.  Mishti  was  happy  that  he  didn't  scold  her  and  neither  was  angry  on  her;  she  was  unaware  that  Maan  knew  the  truth  and  that  really  didn't  matter  to  her.  The  thing  that  matters  to  her  was  to  take  care  of  Dadima  and  Maan.  She  wasn't  in  love  with  Maan  nor  had  any  such  feelings  for  him  but  she  respects  him  and  care  for  him.

The  next  day  Mishti  was  just  praying  to  God  that  everything  goes  well  till  Maan's  operation  as  he  has  just  now  recovered  and  for  such  a  big  operation,  that  is  heading,  he  needs  to  be  fit  and  healthy  in  body  as  well  as  the  mind.  But  sometimes  to  get  the  biggest  happiness  you  have  to  give  tests  in  a  stretch,  and  the  same  was  for  Mishti  and  Maan. 

Maan  was  standing  near  the  window  when  his  phone  buzzed.  Mishti  immediately  took  the  phone  and  spoke  up,  "Hello...".  On  the  other  side,  she  heard  a  girl's  voice,  "Hello...May  I  speak  to  Mr.  Maan  Khurana...".  Mishti  gave  the  phone  to  Maan  and  said  that  she  was  going  to  see  what  Nakul  and  other  servants  were  doing  and  would  be  back  in  a  while.  And  Mishti  went  out  of  the  room.

Maan  received  the  call,  "Hello,  Maan  Singh  Khurana  speaking...".  The  other  side,  "Hello  Maan,  how  are  you?".  Maan  instantly  recognized  the  voice,  it  was  Nimisha,  and  his  eyes  turned  into  daggers,  he  said  in  fury,  "How  dare  you  call  me...".  She  said  smirking,  "Sweetheart...why  are  you  getting  angry,  after  all  I  am  your  ex-fiancee.  And  by  the  way  I  just  called  you  to  congratulate  you  for  your  wedding".  Maan  said  in  a  very  dangerous  voice,  "I  don't  need  the  wishes  of  a  bi***...".  Nimisha  got  angry,  how  dare  he  call  her  that,  "Maan  mai  chahe  jo  bhi  hu,  kam  se  kam  tumse  to  achhi  hu...mujhe  tumhari  tarah  kisi  se  bheekh  maangne  ki  to  jarurat  nahi  hai  shaadi  karne  ke  liye".  And  that  was  it,  she  hit  the  right  cord,  Maan's  anger  crossed  the  bounds,  he  threw  the  phone  away  and  it  hit  the  wall  and  smashed  creating  an  audible  sound  to  the  other  house-mates  in  the  mansion.                  

Hello  friends!  Here  is  the  new  part,  I  know  after  reading  this  part  you  all  would  be  angry  on  me  for  putting  Maan  and  especially  Geet  in  such  situations  again  and  again  but  it  is  necessary  for  the  development  of  Maan  and  Geet's  character. 

And  thanks  a  lot  to  all  my  new  readers  for  liking  my  story  and  not  to  forget  my  old  readers,  a  big  thanks,  as  because  of  them  I  am  here. 

Friends  I  can't  pm  for  some  days  so  you  yourselves  have  to  keep  a  track.

dreamy thumbnail
awesome ... but plss try to update fast ...
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous Update

I liked the fact that Maan listened to Daadima and after wards too he was in guilt that is good , Maan also notice that Geet gets angry with him only for his safety but she never says anything to stop him from scolding her .
Geet prays for Maan's operation to be successful and later he receives a call from Nimisha which makes him so angry
Geet respects Maan because firstly she lives in his home and secondly she is married to him even if he does not recognize her as his wife .

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome ud 
after daadi told him truth he feeling guilty 
to not listening geet side 
but soon maan realize geet is good by heart
as she save maan before he fell from stairs
and taking care like noting happens between
them nimsha called maan to show him his 
weak point 
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice part. Maan realised his mistake after daadimaa's talk.